All the apostles of Christ preached the grace message

Ben Masada

Jesus didn't like the gentiles? Your wrong there. He came as a light to the gentiles

Luke 2

And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel

Jesus went the way of the Samaritans because God wanted him there. He didn't deceive his deciples, he wasn't a hypocrite, they knew he was there, they had gone to buy meat and when they returned they saw him talking to the Samaritan women. Jesus said that he must go through Samaria. And it was a good job he went, because after preaching the gospel, not only did the woman believe, but so did the men of the city believe that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God.

And Jesus didn't just tell his deciples to preach to the Jews. But to go out into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature!

Now, can you see what I mean by a messed up testament this of Paul? I wonder no longer why Jews would not accept the gospel of Paul in the First Century. And I do wonder how so many Jews today desert Judaism for the things of Christianity. I thought we were more intelligent than that!

Ben Masada

Jesus was the 2nd Adam or the savior of the world according to Romans 5. That's a NT book you may not be familiar with.

If Jesus came as the savior of the world, what happened? The world was bad before Jesus was born and worse after he died. How did he save the world?

marhig

Now, can you see what I mean by a messed up testament this of Paul? I wonder no longer why Jews would not accept the gospel of Paul in the First Century. And I do wonder how so many Jews today desert Judaism for the things of Christianity. I thought we were more intelligent than that!
I'm not quite sure what you mean, Paul preached the same gospel as Jesus!

marhig

If Jesus came as the savior of the world, what happened? The world was bad before Jesus was born and worse after he died. How did he save the world?

To those who truly believe in him, he of the way, the truth and the life and he is the light of the world and if we follow him, he saves us from Satan, and brings peace to our hearts.

Danoh

Therein is found the very key to why Paul had actually gone "to the Jew first;" for a time.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The dispensational assertion that only Paul preached grace is a flat out lie!

Peter preached grace:

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:7-11

Paul preached grace:

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, Rom. 4:16

James preached grace:

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:5-7

John preached grace:

Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love....The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. 2John 3; Rev.22:21

Even Jesus himself preached grace:

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 2Cor. 12:7-9

Yes Sir.

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes Sir.

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

LA

You two happen to have adhered yourself to the "Kingdom Gospel" that was only meant for the House of Israel. The problem for both of you is, there's no Kingdom Gospel being preached today and worse yet, so far, you've lost out on the Grace Gospel, because, you reject it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You two happen to have adhered yourself to the "Kingdom Gospel" that was only meant for the House of Israel. The problem for both of you is, there's no Kingdom Gospel being preached today and worse yet, so far, you've lost out on the Grace Gospel, because, you reject it.

You have invented a nonexistent place in God, because Christ began His Bride at Pentecost and continues to this day and you are not in it you say.

No salvation, nothing.

LA

Interplanner

You have invented a nonexistent place in God, because Christ began His Bride at Pentecost and continues to this day and you are not in it you say.

No salvation, nothing.

LA

There never was another gospel about a kingdom but there always was a gospel associated with it bc they came at the same time.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, they are desperately trying to get into a church they cannot get into...even Paul couldn't get into it.

Interplanner

If there was a gospel kingdom it would have shown up in Mt 21's parable that summarizes Israel's history. Such are the features of D'ism: total disregard for the Bible's own summaries like Mt 21 and Gal 4, and exclusive claim to understanding how 'everything fits' in the Bible.

SaulToPaul 2

If there was a gospel kingdom it would have shown up in Mt 21's parable that summarizes Israel's history. Such are the features of D'ism: total disregard for the Bible's own summaries like Mt 21 and Gal 4, and exclusive claim to understanding how 'everything fits' in the Bible.

Is that why you hate us and are obsessed with us?
Because we believe it all fits?

Zeke

Yet what was Paul teaching at the end of Acts? Acts 28:30-31, which goes along with Luke 17:20-21. You're inability to locate where the Kingdom really is the literal problem that has you cloud watching in this worldly kingdom which kills the spiritual message 2Cor 3:6.

musterion

Yet what was Paul teaching at the end of Acts? Acts 28:30-31, which goes along with Luke 17:20-21. You're inability to locate where the Kingdom really is the literal problem that has you cloud watching in this worldly kingdom which kills the spiritual message 2Cor 3:6.

Funny enough, this happens to be Terence McLean's blog update for today wherein he answers a similar point (funny how timely these have been).

There can be no doubt that Christ told Israel that the kingdom was at hand: you say we are not part of that kingdom. Yeah, but…look at Paul’s own words:

Acts 14:22…we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
Acts 19:8…disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.
Acts 20:25 … among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
Acts 28:23…he expounded and testified the kingdom of God,
Acts 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God,
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Galatians 5:21… that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Colossians 4:11 …These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
1 Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
II Thessalonians 1:5…hat ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

…and these “kingdom” verses are both before and after Acts 28.

Like many others, you have conflated the kingdom of heaven with the kingdom of God. One way you know they are not the same is they are spelled differently. Heaven is a place and the kingdom of heaven will come down to earth. God is a spirit, the kingdom of God is spiritual, as is our realm:

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.