All the apostles of Christ preached the grace message

Epoisses

It's okay, Jesus will separate the sheep from the goats, after all he is symbolized by a lamb.

The entire NT is about Israel and Jesus' relationship to Israel. Israel has been translated into the kingdom of God's Son.

Most of the lost sheep of Israel are not in the Middle East, they are regarded as the "lost" tribes.

The Father doesn't want his firstborn son to be lost ... they are Israel, not just the Jews.

The NT is all about the church in case you missed that! Does anyone believe in the church anymore?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The NT is all about the church in case you missed that!

I didn't, but Paul said, "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them and upon the Israel of God."

The term "Israel" represents God's chosen people. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Oh, well, the beat goes on.

Ben Masada

The Gentiles knew nothing of God's salvation until Paul was saved and was given that info by the risen Christ. The Jewish believers/disciples were simply following the knowledge revealed in the Old Testament. The Jews only learned of this new revelation through Paul. See Ephesians 3:4-6

Well, true that the Gentiles knew nothing of God's salvation until Paul brought that info to them because, according to Matthew 10:5,6, Jesus' himself had forbidden his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. However, that info was not given to Paul by Jesus. Jesus was already dead when Paul founded the Christian church. (Acts 11:26)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The dispensational assertion that only Paul preached grace is a flat out lie!

Peter preached grace:

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:7-11

Paul preached grace:

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, Rom. 4:16

James preached grace:

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:5-7

John preached grace:

Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love....The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. 2John 3; Rev.22:21

Even Jesus himself preached grace:

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 2Cor. 12:7-9

Unfortunately for you, you lack the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

Epoisses

Unfortunately for you, you lack the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

Poor Grosbo has never read the bible so all he can do is flail about and parrot his indoctrination.

The church of today is fallen so if you belong to it then you are fallen as well. Not everyone who says Lord, lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but only those who love the gospel more than life itself.

Interplanner

It's okay, Jesus will separate the sheep from the goats, after all he is symbolized by a lamb.

The entire NT is about Israel and Jesus' relationship to Israel. Israel has been translated into the kingdom of God's Son.

Most of the lost sheep of Israel are not in the Middle East, they are regarded as the "lost" tribes.

The Father doesn't want his firstborn son to be lost ... they are Israel, not just the Jews.

No, the entire NT is not about their relationship. It is about God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself. There was some business to finish up with Israel, but as action goes, much more is about the mission to the nations.

Ben Masada

Did Jesus die only for the lost sheep of Israel or did he die for all mankind?

Jesus died neither for the lost sheep of Israel nor for all mankind. He couldn't contradict his own gospel that says, "No one can die for the sins of another." (Ezekiel 18:3) He died for his transgression act of insurrection against Rome by allowing his own disciples to acclaim him king of the Jews in a Roman province which was Jerusalem at the time. Hence, his verdict INRI commanded by Pilate to be nailed on the top of his cross. (Luke 19:37-40)Now, I hope, time is ripe to stop blaming the Jews with the death of Jesus.

Ben Masada

Not only did he minister to the Samaritan women, but she brought out the men from the city and they said that they believed in Jesus not because of the woman but because if him! So he preached to all those Samaritans too!

To believe in what you say above, you must believe in the contradictions of the NT. Why? Because, that dialogue with the Samaritan woman could have never happened for two reasons: First, because Jesus did not like Gentiles, especially Samaritans. When he forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation unto the Gentiles, he added, "Don't even enter a Samaritan town." (Mat. 10:5,6) How could he say something like that and, immediately as his disciples went away, he went up to the Well of Jacob to have a talk with a Samaritan woman? It sounds like hypocrisy. The second reason is that the verbiage was too early, I mean, from the gospel of Paul when this had not founded his church yet. (Acts 11:26)

Epoisses

Jesus died neither for the lost sheep of Israel nor for all mankind. He couldn't contradict his own gospel that says, "No one can die for the sins of another." (Ezekiel 18:3) He died for his transgression act of insurrection against Rome by allowing his own disciples to acclaim him king of the Jews in a Roman province which was Jerusalem at the time. Hence, his verdict INRI commanded by Pilate to be nailed on the top of his cross. (Luke 19:37-40)Now, I hope, time is ripe to stop blaming the Jews with the death of Jesus.

Jesus was the 2nd Adam or the savior of the world according to Romans 5. That's a NT book you may not be familiar with.

marhig

To believe in what you say above, you must believe in the contradictions of the NT. Why? Because, that dialogue with the Samaritan woman could have never happened for two reasons: First, because Jesus did not like Gentiles, especially Samaritans. When he forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation unto the Gentiles, he added, "Don't even enter a Samaritan town." (Mat. 10:5,6) How could he say something like that and, immediately as his disciples went away, he went up to the Well of Jacob to have a talk with a Samaritan woman? It sounds like hypocrisy. The second reason is that the verbiage was too early, I mean, from the gospel of Paul when this had not founded his church yet. (Acts 11:26)

Jesus didn't like the gentiles? Your wrong there. He came as a light to the gentiles

Luke 2

And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel

Jesus went the way of the Samaritans because God wanted him there. He didn't deceive his deciples, he wasn't a hypocrite, they knew he was there, they had gone to buy meat and when they returned they saw him talking to the Samaritan women. Jesus said that he must go through Samaria. And it was a good job he went, because after preaching the gospel, not only did the woman believe, but so did the men of the city believe that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God.

And Jesus didn't just tell his deciples to preach to the Jews. But to go out into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature!

Epoisses

Jesus was the 2nd Adam so he died for the whole world. Even the Samaritans figured that out but apparently you haven't.

So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days. And many more believed because of his own word; And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. John 4:40-42

Danoh

Jesus was the 2nd Adam so he died for the whole world. Even the Samaritans figured that out but apparently you haven't.

So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days. And many more believed because of his own word; And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. John 4:40-42

What a moron you are...

You have the Samaritans believing that He died for them way before He even died.

Sheesh are you stupid...

Epoisses

What a moron you are...

You have the Samaritans believing that He died for them way before He even died.

Sheesh are you stupid...

You don't believe any verse of scripture do you?

How moronic. Go back to perverting Romans at least that provides some amusement for me.

That is the only reason I come here by the way. To laugh at how stupid D'ists are.

Interplanner

What a moron you are...

Sheesh are you stupid...

"he was the Christ, the savior of the world." It is possible that this is 'land' (as in what would happen to the country shortly) but they are still the Samaritans, aren't they?

Ben Masada

What a messy this NT of yours! While the guy who wrote the gospel of John presents Jesus holding a dialog with a Samaritan woman, the guy who wrote the gospel of Matthew reports Jesus forbidding his disciples to spread the gospel of salvation among the Gentiles, especially the Samaritans. (Mat. 10:5,6) Christians can't see these gaps in the gospel of Paul because he wanted them to walk by faith and not by sight. (II Cor. 5:7)