AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)

daqq

No he did not, do not be so foolish. There are no accounts of him surviving, only that 8 survived:

1 Peter 3:20
to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Genesis 8:18
So Noah came out, together with his sons and his wife and his sons' wives.

Four "generations" to the the first "age" of a man, (the "age" you are engulfed in now, lol).

I see so if someone disagrees with your theology they're going to hell - and you think you're rational and have a correct theology about that idea too.

According to the Master everlasting fire is prepared for the Devil and his angels, (not people).

That is some real twisting of scripture! Time began in the BEGINNING!! Gen 1:1

Elohim says, Genesis 1:14, but you do not believe what is written therein.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Four "generations" to the the first "age" of a man, (the "age" you are engulfed in now, lol).
Twisted theory
According to the Master everlasting fire is prepared for the Devil and his angels, (not people).
Yes but hell has existed since before the flood. they are two separate places. [/QUOTE]

Elohim says, Genesis 1:14, but you do not believe what is written therein.[/QUOTE]

DAY one is when time started. Not DAY four. There are 24 hours in a day in case you didn't know.

WatchmanOnTheWall

If you reject it you violate the Torah and the Prophets, (Eze 18, Jer 31 new covenant language).
Rubbish
24 hour days are counted by rotations of earth and the light of the sun in case you did not know.

Actually time (whether 24 hours or otherwise) exists independently of any physical bodies, spinning or not. A child would know that. Seem like you need to go back to school.

daqq

W on the W or WOW as he's now known, enjoys spreading his vast wisdom on scripture, end times, politics and pretty much everything you can imagine. :chuckle:

I had not seen you about for a while Patrick and I did not want to lay waste your entire thread.
Good luck with prophet WOW. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I had not seen you about for a while Patrick and I did not want to lay waste your entire thread.
Good luck with prophet WOW. :)
What do you say about the ten virgins and the oil and the lamps?

[FONT=&quot]Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Daniel 12:8-10 KJV - And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.[/FONT]

daqq

What do you say about the ten virgins and the oil and the lamps?

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Daniel 12:8-10 KJV - And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

It's a long story but concerns yet another body-temple analogy-allegory-parable. What does the word "then" at the beginning of your quote mean? It means the passage is a continuation of what he said before than, (though it has been divided by the modern chapter break, which of course was not in the original text). I only note that so that you might keep that in mind, for this parable speaks of how it will be, ("then"), after what he previously said, (Mat 24:44-51).

Matthew 24:45-46 ASV
45 Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath set over his household, to give them their food in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

The above statement has a companion passage which expounds this context:

Luke 12:35-53 ASV
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lamps burning;
[Mat 25:1-13 parable of the ten virgins]
36 and be ye yourselves like unto men looking for their lord, when he shall return from the marriage feast; that, when he cometh and knocketh, they may straightway open unto him.
37 ​Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them sit down to meat, and shall come and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, and if in the third, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not have left his house to be broken through.
40 ​Be ye also ready: for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh.
41 And Peter said, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even unto all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is the faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall set over his household, to give them their portion of food in due season?
Mat 24:45
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:46
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will set him over all that he hath.
45 But if that servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and the maidservants, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he expecteth not, and in an hour when he knoweth not, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint his portion with the unfaithful.
47 And that servant, who knew his lord's will, and made not ready, nor did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes;
48 but he that knew not, and did things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. And to whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom they commit much, of him will they ask the more.
49 I came to cast fire upon the earth; and what do I desire, if it is already kindled?
[or "and how I wish it were already kindled!"]
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51 Think ye that I am come to give peace in the earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 for there shall be from henceforth five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 They shall be divided, father against son, and son against father; mother against daughter, and daughter against her mother; mother in law against her daughter in law, and daughter in law against her mother in law.

Therefore it is indeed a body-temple analogy: for there shall be five in one house divided, that is, parted asunder, and the body-temple is the house, the temple of Elohim not made with hands of men: and three against two, and two against three, are ten, like ten little virgins, (lol). In another place, which is yet another companion passage to the above, the Master says the following and at the same time expounds Prophets, (specifically Micah), and Torah, (because Micah is referring back to a statement from Dt 13).

Matthew 10:34-39
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luk 12:51 [machaira, which is the sword of spiritual warfare, Rev 6:4]
35 For I am come to sever a man from his father, and the daughter from her mother, and the daughter in law from her mother in law.
36 And the enemies of a man shall be those of his own household.
Mic 7:5-6, Dt 13:6-9
37 The one loving father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and the one loving son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And the one not taking up his cross and following after me is not worthy of me:
39 The one finding his soul shall destroy it: and the one destroying
[tearing down] his soul for my sake shall find it.

These things moreover were previously expounded, or at least hinted at, in an earlier chapter of Matthew, but it was needful to say the above things first because of the need to backtrack from the point of the topic of your question:

Matthew 12:47-50 KJV
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

He is not stretching forth his hand to point at his disciples as if to say that they are his mother and brethren, (how can they be his mother?), nom but rather, he stretches out his hand toward his disciples and tells them that what they see, ("Behold"), are his mother and his brethren. It is the answer, a body-temple parable-allegory-analogy: you have five "fellow-servants" of your household on your right hand, and five on your left hand: you have five fellow-servants of your household on your right foot, and five on your left foot. So simple even a little child(of Elohim) can understand it. :)

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said:

rt-hand.png

Behold, my mother and my brethren!

Now therefore, Mortify your "members" which are upon the(your) land: see? even Paul says. :chuckle:

daqq

So then, Patrick, if the heavens are your mind and the earth-land-soil is your body, then the war is over you and your soul: and we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Daniel 12:8-10 KJV - And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Who are the "many" that shall be purified? The Master confirms two covenants: the first one is Sinai, "torah-teachings of sin", and is of below, and teaches us how to "use the law lawfully" against our own selves and sin in our "members", and that one is the covenant for the many or "for many", (Dan 9:27, Mat 26:28 ASV, Mrk 14:24 ASV, Luk 22:17 ASV, Rom 7:28 ASV). The second is the new covenant which Meshiah also confirmed at the "Last Supper", and is the second cup mentioned after the Seder, (Luk 22:20), and that one is "for you", (speaking to the disciples and all who would follow by believing their testimony of the Meshiah). And that one is Horeb, and of above, the torah-teachings of Elohim, and of the mind, (Rom 7:25).

There are two body-temple analogies within the N/T writings and especially the writings of Paul: the Ezekiel Temple is the example given in the scripture for the whole "body of Meshiah", as each of us are likened unto smaller individual precious stones being placed in that whole body-temple, which is the overall body-temple of Meshiah, (the great congregation-body). However the first Temple, which was built by Solomon, is the example of the individual body-temple. There are five lamps on the right and five lamps on the left: but they are on the inside of the secondary sanctuary, (meaning they are spiritual of course). But on the outside we see ten lavers "for washing sacrifices" on the outside, (the flesh, the outward, the physical), and there are likewise five lavers on the right and five lavers on the left. This is what Paul is speaking of when he says to offer your bodies as living sacrifices: for it pertains to cutting off sin from our own "members" of our own households, the house-body-temple of Elohim. The same is meant by washing our bodies "in the water of the word", that is, applying the Testimony of Meshiah and his apostles to our own lives, and likewise "mortifying the deeds of the body", (Rom 8:13 KJV), and "mortifying our members which are upon the earth", (Col 3:5 KJV). Thus, if indeed we "put them to sleep", and yet still we wash those "members" put to death "by the washing of water in the Word", (Eph 5:26), then we do indeed "immerse for the dead", (1Cor 15:29). :chuckle:

So put them to sleep, mortify them as both the Master and Paul his servant teach: if your right eye offends you pluck it out, if your right hand offends you cut it off, if your foot is always running swiftly into mischief cut it off: mortify, put them to death, put them to rest, put them to sleep. And when Meshiah comes he will quicken your mortal body and raise up that which was put to sleep, so that they too may serve the Most High along with you, as you follow the Master, in a new heavens and a new earth wherein righteousness dwells: and no doubt, when the Son of Man comes, you will not precede those "unruly members" of your own household which you have been forced to put to sleep.

So "the many", which are in and of the flesh, they get "Sinai", Torah of sin: therefore sacrifice them, (as living sacrifices), and thus you have ten lavers representing this concept in the first Temple, which lavers are along the outer wall of the sanctuary, (for they are of the flesh and of below). Five on the right and five on the left, lavers for the washing of the water in the Word:

solomon-house-altar.JPG

And there are ten lamps which Solomon also made and had them placed on the inside of the Temple, (which are thus spiritual, being inside the body-temple), five lamps on the right, and five lamps on the left, (see 2Chr 4:6,7 for both the lavers and the lamps). Moreover the ten virgins likely represent the ten toes of the feet by the context of the parable: for they run out in the night to meet the groom, that is, the five wise do, but the five foolish run out to go "buy and trade" at the market because they ran out of oil, (Spirit).

Psalm 119:105 KJV
105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted on this already and now that I finished watching I feel it's worthy of a thread. I'm going to watch it again it was so good (I never go to the movies). The documentary is done by a Christian but his preaching is minimal. Be careful to not think he is promoting satan as he is actually exposing him.

You can skip to certain chapters if you want and the last 8 minutes - The Choice - is good if you have any doubt this is not Christian. To really learn some things you should watch from the beginning when you have time.

Joshua 24:14-15 KJV - Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_J2k4Cdp8 -
Click this link for full screen view

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)Chapters:
1. The Ancient Conflict
4:36
2. A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53

Bump - Better than the last movie you watched
On it's way to a million views

Documentary - Must See

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bump - Better than the last movie you watched
On it's way to a million views

Documentary - Must See
Very educational. Starting around Genesis 6 to present day. The untold often hidden history of mankind.

Last edited: