AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)

jaybird

this is the technology that some of these people claim will make you immortal, you develop the ability to over ride the dna regeneration cap. i listened to Hugo de Garis talk on it, it gave me a cold shiver, made me think of Nimrod.
i like my mind just the way it is, maybe it cant process information like a super computer but it can pray and connect spiritually. i think you go down this road and you cut off your spiritual life line for good.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted on this already and now that I finished watching I feel it's worthy of a thread. I'm going to watch it again it was so good (I never go to the movies). The documentary is done by a Christian but his preaching is minimal. Be careful to not think he is promoting satan as he is actually exposing him.

You can skip to certain chapters if you want and the last 8 minutes - The Choice - is good if you have any doubt this not Christian. To really learn some things you should watch from the beginning when you have time.

Joshua 24:14-15 KJV - Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_J2k4Cdp8

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)Chapters:
1. The Ancient Conflict
4:36
2. A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53
I think this all ties in to A.I., the Mind Cloud, Crypto Currency, Artilects (transhumanism) and the end times. Also see post #12 from STP with two videos, "Age Of Deceit" part 1 and 2.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For some reason I started watching part 2 to cut to the chase. At about 1:45:00 they talk about the companies, inventors and concerns of nano technology and DNA modification to prevent disease AND AGING. Thanks for these two videos and again, they are from 2013 and 2014 and make even more sense today.

They also talk about The Bible, Kabbalism, alchemy and so much more.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Ah, so that is how WatchmanOnTheWall came up with the date for his prophecy?
What happens if the AI network "awakens" six months or a year ahead of schedule?
Do the false prophets die first? :chuckle:

You again assume too much. 'Shoot first and then may be ask questions' seems to be your motto. :AoO:

WatchmanOnTheWall

I think this all ties in to A.I., the Mind Cloud, Crypto Currency, Artilects (transhumanism) and the end times. Also see post #12 from STP with two videos, "Age Of Deceit" part 1 and 2.

Yep, the image of the beast (anti-Christ) will be a holographic image that you need to worship in order to receive the micro-chip implant that allows you to buy food so that you do not starve. You will need to say you no longer believe in any other gods like Jesus for example but only the Mahdi and Isa (see below). It will detect if you lie and you will not receive the mark and if you refuse to worship the image you may find you will have your head cut off:

Revelation 13:15
The second beast (the false prophet high priest of the third Jewish temple) was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast (the Muslim Mahdi anti-Christ), so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029. The image will be set up in country after country and Israel will be the last country to accept the image when it too will run out of food. Satan will have the technology and power to provide free food and energy.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.

iouae

You have to find the plug first.:sherlock:

Is this it?

switchGIF.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted on this already and now that I finished watching I feel it's worthy of a thread. I'm going to watch it again it was so good (I never go to the movies). The documentary is done by a Christian but his preaching is minimal. Be careful to not think he is promoting satan as he is actually exposing him.

You can skip to certain chapters if you want and the last 8 minutes - The Choice - is good if you have any doubt this not Christian. To really learn some things you should watch from the beginning when you have time.

Joshua 24:14-15 KJV - Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_J2k4Cdp8

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)Chapters:
1. The Ancient Conflict
4:36
2. A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53
Atheists feel the need to chime in because they hate the truth about God. They need this information much more than believing Christians but they are blinded.

jaybird

how long has the world been corrupted like it was beforre the flood? the AI/nano tech is corruption, but when you start mixing the Lords creation its doing the same thing IMO. they been making mules for a long time, same with hybrid trees and plants.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
how long has the world been corrupted like it was beforre the flood? the AI/nano tech is corruption, but when you start mixing the Lords creation its doing the same thing IMO. they been making mules for a long time, same with hybrid trees and plants.
Since soon after the flood. Now though, we are close to augmenting and engineering DNA to eliminate disease and aging, neurological implants, IOW immortality and trying to become "perfect" apart from God. We may have been this advanced before:

Genesis 11 KJV - [FONT=&quot]And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lordscatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quot...-public-discourse-in-the-age-of-show-business

What
Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxleyfeared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxleyfeared that what we desire will ruin us.

Neil Postman

jaybird

Since soon after the flood. Now though, we are close to augmenting and engineering DNA to eliminate disease and aging, neurological implants, IOW immortality and trying to become "perfect" apart from God. We may have been this advanced before:

Genesis 11 KJV - [FONT="]And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.[/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]3 [/B][/FONT]And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]5 [/B][/FONT]And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]7 [/B][/FONT]Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.[/FONT]

[FONT="]9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lordscatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.[/FONT]

fallen Angels corrupted the Lords creation before the flood, they were put in prison, the Lord flooded and restarted mankind, then you get corruption again, who started the second age of corruption?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Who is "they"?