AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted on this already and now that I finished watching I feel it's worthy of a thread. I'm going to watch it again it was so good (I never go to the movies). The documentary is done by a Christian but his preaching is minimal. Be careful to not think he is promoting satan as he is actually exposing him.

You can skip to certain chapters if you want and the last 8 minutes - The Choice - is good if you have any doubt this not Christian. To really learn some things you should watch from the beginning when you have time.

Joshua 24:14-15 KJV - Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)Chapters:
1. The Ancient Conflict
4:36
2. A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I posted on this already and now that I finished watching I feel it's worthy of a thread. I'm going to watch it again it was so good (I never go to the movies). The documentary is done by a Christian but his preaching is minimal. Be careful to not think he is promoting satan as he is actually exposing him.

You can skip to certain chapters if you want and the last 8 minutes - The Choice - is good if you have any doubt this not Christian. To really learn some things you should watch from the beginning when you have time.

Joshua 24:14-15 KJV - Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_J2k4Cdp8

1. The Ancient Conflict
This really is worth watching. It has some slow spots and a few leaps of logic but overall it's good. It's better to start at the beginning although you could pick a chapter that sounds good and watch a little. Few have 2 hours to spend at once but start it and watch part now and part later.

The fact is, we don't know the exact ways the prince of the power of the air will use to appear and control the earth for a time and declare himself god. I know it's always getting closer but I still don't think it will happen in my lifetime.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

1. The Ancient Conflict
This was a post in response to to a post about this thread:

I think you misunderstood the video. It does not tell you to go study the Kabbalah nor is it anti-science. Most scientists have good intentions and do good work. The video is more about the academic and scientific push to remove God from our understanding. Schools do not teach about God anymore and many scientists don't believe in God. My thread is not an attack on science and technology but a warning. Whether you believe it or not there has been a conflict between academia and Christianity for centuries. I think it's part of satan's plan.

Maybe from my commentary about the video you expected an anti-science theme. It's much deeper than simply "attacking" science. Almost all important and powerful science and technology is first offered to and used or researched by the military and governments of the world. Many forms of science and technology are weaponized first before being offered to the world. Look at the internet and nuclear weapons, both created by the military and government. As far as what does God think about science and technology? It's the logical progression of mankind.

iouae

Patrick, are you prepared to accept that there is (virtually) no branch of science which is intrinsically evil.

Electricity, light, medicine, drugs, stem-cell research, genetics, electronics, TV, cars, flight, the internet, computers, cellphones - can we agree that no technology is per se bad?

jaybird

i watched the video, i thought it was going to be about ADD and psych meds.

i thought it was pretty good, i didnt agree with what it said on mysticism, 3rd eye and oneness with the Most High.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i watched the video, i thought it was going to be about ADD and psych meds.

i thought it was pretty good, i didnt agree with what it said on mysticism, 3rd eye and oneness with the Most High.
Yes, but those were other commentators I think, it is showing the views of some people including scientists.

jaybird

Yes, but those were other commentators I think, it is showing the views of some people including scientists.

i thought it was the main guy making the video but i might be mistaken.
i see nothing wrong with having a mystical experience through fasting, prayer and meditation. i think the problems are when people try and do this through shortcuts by alcohol or drugs. i dont remember Jesus, James John and Peter drinking ayahuasca before going up the mountain.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i thought it was the main guy making the video but i might be mistaken.
i see nothing wrong with having a mystical experience through fasting, prayer and meditation. i think the problems are when people try and do this through shortcuts by alcohol or drugs. i dont remember Jesus, James John and Peter drinking ayahuasca before going up the mountain.
Yes, he states the same problems just after the clip of the drugged out kid that promotes various drugs for enlightenment. Then there's the Illuminati lately who says she's Christian now. At certain points I had to remind myself that he was showing clips of other peoples' views.

jaybird

Yes, he states the same problems just after the clip of the drugged out kid that promotes various drugs for enlightenment. Then there's the Illuminati lately who says she's Christian now. At certain points I had to remind myself that he was showing clips of other peoples' views.

i watch the videos of clips but i have always preferred lectures with just one guy. so much easier for me to follow.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Joshua 24:14-15 KJV - [FONT=&]Now therefore fear the [/FONT][FONT=&]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&], and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the [/FONT][FONT=&]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&].[/FONT][FONT=&]15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

1. The Ancient Conflict
10. The Choice 1:47:53[/FONT]

It was okay and 8 & 9 were interesting but I think I've just watched way too many of these in the past to get that excited, at the end of the day it's nearly 2 hours of; "Aliens are demons"

Sure that's true but when are they coming and what will they do exactly would be more helpful:

1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have addressed A.I. and SingularityNET, their robots with Sophia as the spokesbot and the Mind Cloud that has already begun in my other thread named Conspiracy. When all A.I. and basically ALL devices, the entire internet past and present, all known human knowledge ever compiled and the ability for the A.I. entities communicating and sharing. Every second that one A.I. learns something, they all will. They have already started writing their own code and a new language.

If this isn't the power of the air, I don't know what is. Of course the world's military and weapons manufacturers are much farther ahead of what's being released to the public now. With the knowledge and learning expected to increase exponentially this Mind Cloud will be trillions upon trillions of times smarter and more powerful than humans. This A.I. singularity will be god-like and it will be worshiped as such.

daqq

It was okay and 8 & 9 were interesting but I think I've just watched way too many of these in the past to get that excited, at the end of the day it's nearly 2 hours of; "Aliens are demons"

Sure that's true but when are they coming and what will they do exactly would be more helpful:

1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.

Ah, so that is how WatchmanOnTheWall came up with the date for his prophecy?
What happens if the AI network "awakens" six months or a year ahead of schedule?
Do the false prophets die first? :chuckle:

jaybird

I have addressed A.I. and SingularityNET, their robots with Sophia as the spokesbot and the Mind Cloud that has already begun in my other thread named Conspiracy. When all A.I. and basically ALL devices, the entire internet past and present, all known human knowledge ever compiled and the ability for the A.I. entities communicating and sharing. Every second that one A.I. learns something, they all will. They have already started writing their own code and a new language.

If this isn't the power of the air, I don't know what is. Of course the world's military and weapons manufacturers are much farther ahead of what's being released to the public now. With the knowledge and learning expected to increase exponentially this Mind Cloud will be trillions upon trillions of times smarter and more powerful than humans. This A.I. singularity will be god-like and it will be worshiped as such.

is the AI similar to the nano technology that i have read about. getting your brain nano teched and becoming a transhuman artilect?