ECT Acts 26:22-23 prove MAD to be a lie plus many other verses of scripture.

dodge

Peter and Paul had the same LORD, and Peter understood Paul's purpose.

You might want to read and make an effort to see how you have been hood winked by other men.

What about the claim that the gospel of the kingdom was different than anything Paul preached. Again, let Paul tell us what he preached: "But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, in order that I may finish my course, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will see my face no more" (Acts 20:24, 25). The "gospel of the grace of God" is mentioned in a synonymously parallel way with "preaching the kingdom." These are not two different messages, one for the Gentiles and the other for the Jews. Paul preached grace and the kingdom in Ephesus to both Jews and Gentiles, by his own testimony. This is not hard to see.

http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue108.htm

dodge

It's ironic that you posted a commentary by a man as you made this claim.

I have been reading and studying "both" sides those who promote and agree and those who oppose MAD as a lie and man made error and I came down on the side of MAD is ERROR.

DAN P

Acts 26:22-23

22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Did you understand what "PAUL" said ?

1. Paul said "obtained help of God,"
2. " "saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come"
3. " That Christ should suffer".
4. " that he should be the first that should rise from the dead".
5. " and should shew light"
6. " unto the people( Jews)".
7 " and to the Gentiles".

Looks like MAD is a lie if you believe the scripture. You have to ignore the context of the above "2" verses plus many others to believe and follow MAD.

To be MAD you have to ignore context of scripture.
" " " " " " " " " " and individual words in scripture and context of types in the OT and pretty much all of the NT.

Hi and there is no MYSTERY here at all and Acts 26:22 does not refute Paul !!

Please notice what Paul says in the last part oh Acts 26:22 :

Did DODGE ever read the CONTEXT and the next verse 23 ?

Verse 22 says " Except what things both the prophets and Moses have spoken ( is ) being about to HAPPEN !!

What was to happen God is to PROCLAIM LIGHT to the people ( the Jews ) and to the GENTILES !!

And the prophecy of 2 Cor 3:14-16 is going to happen and the VAIL IS ON Israel's Heart and Israel will soon be set aside in Acts 28:28 and the GENTILES will form the B O C !!

dan p

dodge

Interesting that you were right all along!

I was more looking and studying the scripture that both sides of the debate use. The great commission has been deemed as for and to Israel and the supporting scripture to do that is what a few men yanked out of context to split the B.O.C. into factions that do not exist in scripture.

SaulToPaul 2

I was more looking and studying the scripture that both sides of the debate use. The great commission has been deemed as for and to Israel and the supporting scripture to do that is what a few men yanked out of context to split the B.O.C. into factions that do not exist in scripture.

The Great Commission.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

The nations are taught AFTER the LORD returns.

dodge

Hi and there is no MYSTERY here at all and Acts 26:22 does not refute Paul !!

Please notice what Paul says in the last part oh Acts 26:22 :

Did DODGE ever read the CONTEXT and the next verse 23 ?

Verse 22 says " Except what things both the prophets and Moses have spoken ( is ) being about to HAPPEN !!

What was to happen God is to PROCLAIM LIGHT to the people ( the Jews ) and to the GENTILES !!

And the prophecy of 2 Cor 3:14-16 is going to happen and the VAIL IS ON Israel's Heart and Israel will soon be set aside in Acts 28:28 and the GENTILES will form the B O C !!

dan p

dan, using scripture to contradict other scripture is not of God.

dodge

The Great Commission.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

The nations are taught AFTER the LORD returns.

The good news is available to anyone who places their faith in God right now. The good news (singular) is the great commission or the sharing of that good news. The only one who benefits from confusing the gospel and making divisions of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is Satan.

SaulToPaul 2

The good news is available to anyone who places their faith in God right now. The good news (singular) is the great commission or the sharing of that good news. The only one who benefits from confusing the gospel and making divisions of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is Satan.

The Great Commission is specific teaching, see Matthew 28.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You might want to read and make an effort to see how you have been hood winked by other men.

What about the claim that the gospel of the kingdom was different than anything Paul preached. Again, let Paul tell us what he preached: "But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, in order that I may finish my course, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will see my face no more" (Acts 20:24, 25). The "gospel of the grace of God" is mentioned in a synonymously parallel way with "preaching the kingdom." These are not two different messages, one for the Gentiles and the other for the Jews. Paul preached grace and the kingdom in Ephesus to both Jews and Gentiles, by his own testimony. This is not hard to see.

http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue108.htm

A lot of us here have studied most of those authors on all sides of the argument.
Nothing new.
Just some men's opinions against some other men's opinions.

Opinions are like belly-buttons.
Every body has one.

DAN P

dan, using scripture to contradict other scripture is not of God.

Hi and you have not DEBUNCKED what I have written , have you ??

Can you explain what Luke wrote , that SHOULD COME ??

What was COMMING ??

Verse 23 explains , so believe it as you will never believe 2 Cor 3:14-16 !!

And I am right on !!

You can not debate at all EXCEPT to cry and cry !!

dan p

dodge

A lot of us here have studied most of those authors on all sides of the argument.
Nothing new.
Just some men's opinions against some other men's opinions.

Opinions are like belly-buttons.
Every body has one.

EXACTLY and MAD is nothing more than an opinion of men that violate and ignore the context of scripture. Men (MADist)who have removed Jesus' teachings from His own Gospel and all the other Apostles teachings.