Acts 2:34

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came and taught how to get him in your body and you in his.
You are reading things into the scripture that are NOT there.

Jesus never once mentions THE ONE BODY. You only find that doctrine in PAUL'S EPISTLES. Jesus revealed the ONE BODY of Paul.

When Jesus was on earth, He was dealing with ONE NATION.... ISRAEL.

God's Truth

You are reading things into the scripture that are NOT there.

Jesus never once mentions THE ONE BODY. You only find that doctrine in PAUL'S EPISTLES. Jesus revealed the ONE BODY of Paul.

When Jesus was on earth, He was dealing with ONE NATION.... ISRAEL.

I gave you many scriptures of Jesus explaining how to get in him.

John 15:5-7 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing…

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

God's Truth

The universe was made in him.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Hebrews 1:2 But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

Romans 11:36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Jesus reconciles everything though him, again. Reconcile means again. He puts us back in him.

Ephesians 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ.

Colossians 1:20 and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Revelation 3:14 "And to the minister of the Church at Laodicea write as follows: "'This is what the Amen says--the true and faithful witness, the Beginning and Lord of God's Creation.

God's Truth

One is the Father the other is the Father's son.

You might want to check a dictionary to learn the difference between Father and son

How many times do I have to explain it until you value the written words that I say to you? Don't you value language? I explained to you that when God the Father sent himself in the form of man, he called that man His Son. What else should God call the man Jesus whom He came as? Humans call what comes from them their son, or daughter.

Right Divider

Body part
How many times do I have to explain it until you value the written words that I say to you? Don't you value language? I explained to you that when God the Father sent himself in the form of man, he called that man His Son. What else should God call the man Jesus whom He came as? Humans call what comes from them their son, or daughter.

You story is anti-Bible all the way.

The BIBLE says that God sent HIS SON... not "the Father as a Son".

Gal 4:4 KJV But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Jesus EXISTED before the creation of ANYTHING... He is the CREATOR of ALL THINGS. He did NOT "become the Son".

You're anti-Biblical heresy is nauseating.

God's Truth

You story is anti-Bible all the way.

The BIBLE says that God sent HIS SON... not "the Father as a Son".
Gal 4:4 KJV But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Jesus EXISTED before the creation of ANYTHING... He is the CREATOR of ALL THINGS. He did NOT "become the Son".

You're anti-Biblical heresy is nauseating.

Jesus' body IN HEAVEN BEFORE COMING to EARTH was God with a body.

You should be more careful about saying bad things about what I told you.

Jesus wasn't even known as the son yet. He was known AS GOD THE FATHER.

The Father and the Son are one and the same!

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus' body IN HEAVEN BEFORE COMING to EARTH was God with a body.
Not in the BIBLE... only in your vivid imagination.

You should be more careful about saying bad things about what I told you.
I will continue to tell the truth.

Jesus wasn't even known as the son yet. He was known AS GOD THE FATHER.
Nonsense. Jesus has ALWAYS been the Son.

The Father and the Son are one and the same!
They are one God... they are not each other.

God's Truth

Not in the BIBLE... only in your vivid imagination.

I will continue to tell the truth.

Nonsense. Jesus has ALWAYS been the Son.

They are one God... they are not each other.

You can't see it because it isn't revealed to you. The Bible says God made the body and then made everything through it.

You can't get it that Jesus IS God the Father in the Old Testament.

You don't have revelation about Jesus from Jesus. You merely repeat what the Catholics taught you about a trinity doctrine. So obvious to those with sight.

Right Divider

Body part
You can't see it because it isn't revealed to you.
BOGUS.... RIDICULOUS... CULTIC....

The Bible says God made the body and then made everything through it.
NO, IT DOESN'T... If it did, you could QUOTE IT!

You can't get it that Jesus IS God the Father in the Old Testament.
You can't get it that YOU'RE WRONG. You are chanting your myth as if repetition makes dreams come true.

You don't have revelation about Jesus from Jesus.
More nonsense. You're pathetic.

You merely repeat what the Catholics taught you about a trinity doctrine. So obvious to those with sight.
Since you're blind I guess that does not include you.

The doctrine of the trinity is Biblical, your baloney is not.

Last edited:

God's Truth

BOGUS.... RIDICULOUS... CULTIC....

NO, IT DOESN'T... If it did, you could QUOTE IT!

You can't get it that YOU'RE WRONG. You are chanting your myth as if repetition makes dreams come true.

More nonsense. You're pathetic.

Since you're blind I guess that does not include you.

The doctrine of the trinity is Biblical, you baloney is not.

"you" baloney?