ECT Acts 13-The bible is a book of details

God's Truth

No, God the Father hates you, and your father the devil, with a perfect hate, for trying to scam others with satan's "only one piece of good news in the bible" con job/spam, that you made up, you demon.

Jesus is the only Good News.

Mark 1:1
The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul did not preach things never before known! What Paul taught was prophesied about in the Old Testament!

Ephesians 3

1For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ

God's Truth

GT demands people obey.

I spur others on to obey Jesus. Jesus' words are full of life.

2 Corinthians 5:11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience.

It is good to obey Jesus. There is nothing else that I would rather be doing.

God's Truth

Ephesians 3

1For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ

Jesus and ALL the Apostles were MAKING KNOWN THE MYSTERY THAT WAS HIDDEN.

1 Peter 1:10-12 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

The beautiful and powerful words of God...

2 Peter 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Hebrews 7:11 [ Jesus Like Melchizedek ] If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Hebrews 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 10:14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Peter 4:5-6 But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

1 Peter 3:18-19 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

God's Truth

You are My Servant
Isaiah 49:5 And now says the LORD, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, To bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him (For I am honored in the sight of the LORD, And My God is My strength), 6He says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations So that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth." 7Thus says the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel and its Holy One, To the despised One, To the One abhorred by the nation, To the Servant of rulers, "Kings will see and arise, Princes will also bow down, Because of the LORD who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel who has chosen You."
Cross References
Luke 2:32
a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel."

Acts 13:47
For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Acts 26:23
that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles."

Genesis 49:10
The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his.

Psalm 37:28
For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed; the offspring of the wicked will perish.

Psalm 97:10
Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 42:6
"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,

Isaiah 42:10
Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.

Isaiah 45:22
"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

Isaiah 48:20
Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians! Announce this with shouts of joy and proclaim it. Send it out to the ends of the earth; say, "The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob."

Isaiah 51:4
"Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: Instruction will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations.

Isaiah 55:5
Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations you do not know will come running to you, because of the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor."

Isaiah 62:11
The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: "Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.'"

Jeremiah 12:16
And if they learn well the ways of my people and swear by my name, saying, 'As surely as the LORD lives'--even as they once taught my people to swear by Baal--then they will be established among my people.

Zechariah 6:13
It is he who will build the temple of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.'

Zechariah 8:22
And many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the LORD Almighty and to entreat him."

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is the only Good News.

Mark 1:1
The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

="Jesus is the only Good News"-=satanism, as you assert, again, that your brother Judas preached the good news of1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and that there is just one piece of good news in the bible.

Luke 9:6 KJV

Vile, wicked scammer. Demon. You made it up. No scripture supports that scam/con job of yours, child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
I spur others on to obey Jesus. Jesus' words are full of life.

2 Corinthians 5:11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience.

It is good to obey Jesus. There is nothing else that I would rather be doing.

Scammer. You assert that you "obey all of Jesus' teachings....obey everything Jesus says..."

No, you don't, demon. No one does.

Habitual liar-"all...everything."

Your father taught you how to lie well-it's quite "natural" to you.

God's Truth

="Jesus is the only Good News"-=satanism, as you assert, again, that your brother Judas preached the good news of1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and that there is just one piece of good news in the bible.

Luke 9:6 KJV

Vile, wicked scammer. Demon. You made it up. No scripture supports that scam/con job of yours, child of the devil.

Jesus is the Good News.

Jesus told his disciples to preach the Good News. Jesus even sent Judas to preach it.

Mark 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.

Matthew 10:1
Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

God's Truth

Scammer. You assert that you "obey all of Jesus' teachings....obey everything Jesus says..."

No, you don't, demon. No one does.

What don't you obey?

Why do you think you cannot?

john w

Hall of Fame
What don't you obey?

No, you don't, demon. No one does

Go ahead, con artist-for the record, again, for all of TOL to witness, to demonstrate how much of an unconvicted, dishonest droid you are, assert that you "obey all of Jesus' teachings....obey everything Jesus says." Go ahead.

Watch the punt, devious non response. Watch...

God's Truth

No, you don't, demon. No one does

Go ahead, con artist-for the record, again, for all of TOL to witness, to demonstrate how much of an unconvicted, dishonest droid you are, assert that you "obey all of Jesus' teachings....obey everything Jesus says." Go ahead.

Watch the punt, devious non response. Watch...

What don't you obey?

Interplanner

Ephesians 3

The mystery here was not that God wanted to start a mission to the nations through the Jews. It was that the message of the mission was the Gospel not the Law. In fact, the fulfilled promises, the citizenship and membership all come through the Gospel. That's the mystery.

There are too many places in the OT where there is clearly a mission to the nations coming. Not to mention that the Bible--the "Hebrew" Bible--starts with 11 chapters before the Hebrews. The setting of Gen 12 foward depends entirely on what was framed there.

Danoh

The mystery here was not that God wanted to start a mission to the nations through the Jews. It was that the message of the mission was the Gospel not the Law. In fact, the fulfilled promises, the citizenship and membership all come through the Gospel. That's the mystery.

There are too many places in the OT where there is clearly a mission to the nations coming. Not to mention that the Bible--the "Hebrew" Bible--starts with 11 chapters before the Hebrews. The setting of Gen 12 foward depends entirely on what was framed there.

Mid-Acts does not deny the assertion of your second paragraph here. In fact, we strongly hold to it.... as interrupted.

Said Prophesied, and thus, OT mission is Romans 15:8-12.

Which Romans 11: 25-29 relates was temporarily interrupted.

Romans 15:13-21 relating the mission now at work.

God Prophesied He would do a work among the Gentiles - albeit, through Israel's "rising," Malachi 1: 5, 11; Luke 2:32, 34 after His return, Isaiah 60:1-3.

That He would do a work among the Gentiles through their "fall" Rom. 11:11, is not against "the promise of His coming" 2 Peter 3:4, is in fact, in agreement with - "to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written," Acts 15: 15, "After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name
is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things" Acts 15: 16-17.

The one neither cancelled out the other, nor made its promise "of none effect."

Interplanner

Most of the time you don't understand the time handles of the NT. You are either using them distant future from when they are referring to in normal use, or a bit too early.

What is it about Rom 11:25+ that says that God's mission to the nations through many (not all) of Israel was temporarily interrupted. Notice your past tense. Was interrupted. Before Paul wrote Romans. ???

As for the 1st paragraph, it is exactly Eph 3:5-6 in extended form. I'm sorry if an extended form offends you but from what I know of you, both exact and extended would offend.

Best not to try to get someone to understand a "named" position like MAD. Besides a loser acronym, it is way too complicated to help.

Danoh

Most of the time you don't understand the time handles of the NT. You are either using them distant future from when they are referring to in normal use, or a bit too early.

What is it about Rom 11:25+ that says that God's mission to the nations through many (not all) of Israel was temporarily interrupted. Notice your past tense. Was interrupted. Before Paul wrote Romans. ???

As for the 1st paragraph, it is exactly Eph 3:5-6 in extended form. I'm sorry if an extended form offends you but from what I know of you, both exact and extended would offend.

Best not to try to get someone to understand a "named" position like MAD. Besides a loser acronym, it is way too complicated to help.

You're clearly blind to what is going on. Romans 11:25-29 relates an interruption in God's prophesied plan and purpose through Israel til the fulness of His visit among the Gentiles be come in.

That prophesied plan and purpose was and will be the truth of Romans 15:8-12.

The interruption of which - during Israel's fall - has God now visiting the Gentiles in accordance with the truth of Romans 15:13-21, as planned by Him, Titus 1:2-3, and based on that hope that both have plans, in His purpose, have in common, and that Paul was in bonds for: the resurrection of Christ, Acts 26: 8; Acts 28:20; Eph. 6:20; 2 Timothy 2: 8-9.

Do you even bother to review the passages I cite?