ECT Acts 13-The bible is a book of details

john w

Hall of Fame
The apostle were taught by Jesus while Jesus was on earth.

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Jesus said he told them while he was still with them. He said he told them THAT IT WAS WRITTEN that the MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead and repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

The pathetic child of the devil, who asserts "one gospel/good news," quotes passages, after the dbr occurred, which is irrelevant to her assertion, as there is no disagreement, that the Master revealed to them the historical facts, re. the dbr- but only after it had occurred, not before-it was hidden from them.

The 12 had no clue re. the dbr, while they were preaching the good news of the kingdom. Your father the devil, and his minions/demons, did not even know.
You: one gospel....same gospel....they, the 12, Paul, all preached the same good news.................

Judas did preach the good news gospel.-you

The 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news

Death
Burial
Resurrection

You assert that your saint Judas preached this :"Christ is going to die for our sins...be buried....raised again for our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!!!"

Satanic-made up. The 12 had no clue re. the dbr, while they were preaching the good news of the kingdom. Your father the devil, and his minions/demons, did not even know.

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

They, including Judas, weren't preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and yet, for 3 years, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

You satanic poser.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel was preached to Abraham and the need for the sacrifice of the seed who is Jesus Christ was taught to him by the Lord.

Most all Israel knew that.

That the disciples taught that the Kingdom of God would soon come, does not mean that none knew of the sacrifice needed to bring it about.

People just lost sight of it for a time, because of the inner knowledge in the spirit of men that if Christ died then all men are condemned to death with Him.

Like many today who preach half a gospel in thinking that because they believe that they must also be saved, without any death of the worship of themselves being required.

Luk 24:3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.
Luk 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
Luk 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
Luk 24:6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
Luk 24:7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
Luk 24:8 And they remembered his words,

Well before Paul.

Luk 24:24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.
Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

There would have been no rebuke if they had not been told.

LA

glorydaz

The gospel was preached to Abraham and the need for the sacrifice of the seed who is Jesus Christ was taught to him by the Lord.

That the disciples taught that the Kingdom of God would soon come, does not mean that none knew of the sacrifice needed to bring it about.

People just lost sight of it for a time, because of the inner knowledge in the spirit of men that if Christ died then all men are condemned to death with Him.

Like many today who preach half a gospel in thinking that because they believe that they must also be saved, without any death of the worship of themselves being required.

Luk 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
Luk 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
Luk 24:6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
Luk 24:7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

Well before Paul.

Luk 24:24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.
Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

LA

What was the gospel they preached?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well before Paul.

LA

What was the gospel they preached?

There is only one gospel and the disciples of Jesus preached the Kingdom of God in power and those who received it were delivered from the devil by the Spirit of it, after John who prepared the people to hear the Lord who furthered the same gospel in speaking to them the way of salvation and establishing them in it by His death, burial, resurrection and ascension into Heaven to be their High Priest.

Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Gal 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i thought this thread was about Acts 13

It is. See how the devil works in his subtil ways to misdirect? With Paul came new details not previously revealed. You have to ask yourself PJ, what you believe. Do you believe God, or do you believe what people say about God?

Things are in the Bible because God wants them in it. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken

God wants you to know that the 12 did not preach the death, burial and resurrection for your justification. He wants you to know so you don't try and apply what they said to your life. Are you really going to give all your things away?

Last edited:

God's Truth

It is. See how devil works in his subtil ways to misdirect? With Paul came new details not previously revealed. You have to ask yourself PJ, what you believe. Do you believe God, or do you believe what people say about God?

Things are in the Bible because God wants them in it. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

God wants you to know that the 12 did not preach the death, burial and resurrection for your justification. He wants you to know so you don't try and apply what they said to your life. Are you really going to give all your things away?

The devil is attacking those who preach there is one gospel and that we have to obey.

God's Truth

There you are!

I was wondering where you'd gone off to.

Hope all is well with you, GT.

Now, back to our differences :)

Love to you too, Danoh.

How is all with you?

If you keep thinking that I am not saved, I will worry about you.

Even I think that you will not go to prison in the next life, or the Lake of Fire.

Do you have a heart that can say I am sorry and I was wrong?

Danoh

Love to you too, Danoh.

How is all with you?

If you keep thinking that I am not saved, I will worry about you.

Even I think that you will not go to prison in the next life, or the Lake of Fire.

Do you have a heart that can say I am sorry and I was wrong?

Very well...

I am sorry...

I thought you were saved, until you made your position clear - that you have to do something to get, as well as to stay... saved.

I believe a part of your heart is right, but your head - your understanding - together with the balance of your heart [pride], is wrong.

You neither understand some things, nor accept needed correction.

Nuff said, for now...

glorydaz

Very well...

I am sorry...

I thought you were saved, until you made your position clear - that you have to do something to get, as well as to stay... saved.

I believe a part of your heart is right, but your head - your understanding - together with the balance of your heart [pride], is wrong.

Nuff said, for now...

Nuff said, and well said. :thumb:

glorydaz

This is so important, and why those who trust in their own obedience are not justified before God.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"there is one gospel"=there is just one piece of good news

Satanic.

No kidding. I would say Genesis 6 had really bad news and really good news in just a few verses. Yet they act like there isn't any good news besides what they select.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.

Paul speaking of the circumcision.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Patrick Jane, I didn't see your reply and wanted to make sure you saw the question.

i thought this thread was about Acts 13

It is. See how the devil works in his subtil ways to misdirect? With Paul came new details not previously revealed. You have to ask yourself PJ, what you believe. Do you believe God, or do you believe what people say about God?

Last edited: