ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

DAN P

ONE GOSPEL.

Jesus came with GRACE.
/QUOTE]

Hi and will you EXPLAIN what Grace is and what the Dispensation of the Grace of God is ??

CHARIS / GRACE is a transliterated word with 12 different meanings !!

So what is the difference ??

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
That was already covered by Jesus:

Jhn 6:28
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jhn 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Jesus said ZERO about works to enter heaven. Jesus said the work was to BELIEVE.
Jesus also said ZERO about "entering heaven", though He did say much about entering the kingdom of heaven which will come to the earth (like He told them to pray for in Matt 6).

Interplanner

ONE GOSPEL.

Jesus came with GRACE.
/QUOTE]

Hi and will you EXPLAIN what Grace is and what the Dispensation of the Grace of God is ??

dan p

It does not have 12 different meanings when it is pit against an opposing thought. It is often pit against unbelief, works, human effort, law. It means one thing in that setting.

But when Peter talks about men being forebearing with women as sharers in the grace of life, it is another.

God's Truth

dan p

Worry about the English.

God brings His gospel to people in their own language.

He never ever tells us we have to learn another language to know His Truth.

DAN P

Worry about the English.

God brings His gospel to people in their own language.

He never ever tells us we have to learn another language to know His Truth.

Hi and you did not KNOW is what you are saying and that the Matthew THROUGH Relevation was written in Greek , so you are LKV-ONLY so I know what is wrong now !!

And you do not know what DISPENSATION / OIKONMIA than means as Pentecostal do not also !!

dan p

Interplanner

Jesus spoke about entering heaven.

Of course. Jn 14-17, taking you where I am.

RD is quite a cornered cat without much hope, I'm afraid. Save your effort.

In the Sermon on the Mount, 'gea' often meant the land of Israel, because the meek could have saved it from what was going happen to it. But the zealot rebellion was aggressive, on steroids, warmongerers, etc.

God's Truth

Hi and you did not KNOW is what you are saying and that the Matthew THROUGH Relevation was written in Greek , so you are LKV-ONLY so I know what is wrong now !!

And you do not know what DISPENSATION / OIKONMIA than means as Pentecostal do not also !!

dan p

I know God's Truth. God says He reveals His Truth to those who obey Him. He says nothing about revealing Himself to those who know Greek.

God's Truth

Of course. Jn 14-17, taking you where I am.

RD is quite a cornered cat without much hope, I'm afraid. Save your effort.

Thanks for the advice, except I love talking about God's Truth, even if he will not believe what I am saying about it.

In the Sermon on the Mount, 'gea' often meant the land of Israel, because the meek could have saved it from what was going happen to it. But the zealot rebellion was aggressive, on steroids, warmongerers, etc.

I am not sure what you mean about the meek could have saved it. Would you mind explaining what you mean?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 1:11-12 My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ." 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?
That's just Paul telling us to follow Christ, as he does -

DAN P

I know God's Truth. God says He reveals His Truth to those who obey Him. He says nothing about revealing Himself to those who know Greek.

Hi and you have revealed your LACK of knowledge , as to what DISPENSATION / OIKONOMIA really means and are very DEFICIENT and are a GORMLESS , so keep up the good work !!

So are you OBEYING Ron 16:26 , and OBEDIENCE OF FAITH ? HUH

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
I don't lie. You couldn't prove it if you spent the rest of your life trying.

Paul rebuked those who said "I follow ___".

Paul was glad that he did not baptize many so they could not say they were baptized unto Paul.

YET YOU madist are saying you are baptized unto Paul!

Paul rebukes that idea.

You do not say baptized but you do say you follow Paul. Paul speaks AGAINST BOTH THOSE THINGS!
Is this something that Jesus taught you? Is this your exemplary "Christian" behavior?

Or is THIS one that you are going repent of and be forgiven?

Last edited: