ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tam wrote (quoted):
through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles,

This is not exclusive. Not exclusively to the Gentiles while nothing happens in Israel. That is not what is being said, and this happened to stir/prod/arouse Israel to respond, he says. A little 'divine jealousy'!

The exclusive activity (one vs the other) is a 2P2P bit and needs to be dumped.
Why does everybody disagree with your drivel?

Interplanner

How would you define your fraudulent belief system?

I don't need to. No one can find a problem with my view of Acts 13 and 26, because I don't do anything with the exact lines there, besides quote them. Or Heb 8-10, or 2 Cor 3-5, or Gal 3-4.

I don't know if you've noticed, but everything MADs say is an outside formula that appears to be in trial stages, lol, and never sounds like the NT.

Right Divider

Body part
It is known all over deserts, RD, that you don't let animals drink non-moving water. Besides, why can't you see that that is a good, honest form of protection? That's what a good shepherd would do.

Further, why can't you actually talk about the OP question--that all the apostles knew the mystery of Judaism' thinking everything would happen through the law?
You refuse to believe the Word of God and the WORDS that God used there. Not a single Bible translation mis-translates that verse like you and your mentor.

I will not leave that alone because it's symptomatic of your primary problem: unbelief.

SaulToPaul 2

You refuse to believe the Word of God and the WORDS that God used there. Not a single Bible translation mis-translates that verse like you and your mentor.

I will not leave that alone because it's symptomatic of your primary problem: unbelief.

Thou hast hit the nail on the head, RD.
IP is consumed with interpreting, rather than believing.

Right Divider

Body part
Thou hast hit the nail on the head, RD.
IP is consumed with interpreting, rather than believing.
There is absolutely no other reason to force a Hebrew word that means "restful/peaceful" 100% of the time to mean "toxic" based on someone opinion that is must be so based on earthly climate for the last couple thousand years.

Totally backwards reasoning "from the scripture".

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Show scripture for what you say; and, show scripture that says one way is different in power in any way.

I might.

There have been times when I've spent as much as an hour composing a post for you including ample scriptural basis, only to discover that you gave no serious consideration to it at all.
You have your fingers firmly planted in your ears.

So why should I?

God's Truth

I might.

There have been times when I've spent as much as an hour composing a post for you including ample scriptural basis, only to discover that you gave no serious consideration to it at all.
You have your fingers firmly planted in your ears.

So why should I?

I give everything you say careful consideration.

As for spending time here and putting out careful posts...I got you beat. As for being treated badly after putting so much time and carefulness into my posts, I got you beat there too.

So what in the world are you complaining about?

Right Divider

Body part
I give everything you say careful consideration.

As for spending time here and putting out careful posts...I got you beat. As for being treated badly after putting so much time and carefulness into my posts, I got you beat there too.

So what in the world are you complaining about?
We enjoyed your vacation so much.... now it's back to LOOK AT ME....LOOK AT ME...! :doh:

musterion

There is absolutely no other reason to force a Hebrew word that means "restful/peaceful" 100% of the time to mean "toxic" based on someone opinion that is must be so based on earthly climate for the last couple thousand.

He also believes Luke 19:44 can't possibly mean what it says, and anyone who believes it does is an idiot. That's sufficient evidence to draw the obvious conclusion.

Danoh

We enjoyed your vacation so much.... now it's back to LOOK AT ME....LOOK AT ME...! :doh:

And yet, within the cult SOME TOL Mads make of Mad, it is more than acceptable for said TOL Mads to toot their own horn...

What one sided duplicitious enabling.

Welcome back, GT.

With or without your imperfections.

Danoh

He also believes Luke 19:44 can't possibly mean what it says, and anyone who believes it does is an idiot. That's sufficient evidence to draw the obvious conclusion.

He is too far gone to see things otherwise.

Consider that he "went south" some 40 years ago - that is a long, long time.

His conscience seared long, long ago...