A Total Loss Of Respect

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And I'm sure Saturday Night Live will have lots of fun imitating honking noises as voice-overs for her. Yes, her voice is monotonous and annoying. But she is not a cheat, a sexual abuser, or a thief. And she is politically, intellectually, and experientially qualified for the job of president. Trump is none of those.
Hillary is a compulsive liar, lying to Congress, the DOJ and the American people, she's a criminal and a felon that cheats and steals. She supports LATE TERM ABORTIONS and destroys subpoenaed records and phones with bleach bit and hammers. Hillary is CROOKED

PureX

Everyone can see that those of you who support Trump cannot defend your choice. All you can do is slander Hillary Clinton and hope that somehow this justifies your idiotic and grotesque support for Trump.

You have lost all credibility in the eyes of anyone who can see and think clearly. And of anyone who maintains a modicum of moral integrity and self-respect. I just want you to know that.

Hillary is a compulsive liar, lying to Congress, the DOJ and the American people, she's a criminal and a felon that cheats and steals. She supports LATE TERM ABORTIONS and destroys subpoenaed records and phones with bleach bit and hammers. Hillary is CROOKED

Yes, and there are people who will spend most of or the rest of their lives in federal prison, for a fraction of what Hillary is guilty of that's a matter of record. Each legal infraction would be a count, with prison time attached to it. If it were anybody else, they would die in prison. The whole Obama administration is a cesspool of evil and corruption, and Hillary is his legacy, since he's wiped out on that score.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Everyone can see that those of you who support Trump cannot defend your choice. All you can do is slander Hillary Clinton and hope that somehow this justifies your idiotic and grotesque support for Trump.

You have lost all credibility in the eyes of anyone who can see and think clearly. And of anyone who maintains a modicum of moral integrity and self-respect. I just want you to know that.

Thank you. What would we do without your wisdom and knowledge regarding the moral purity of Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People should have to be pass a civics course to vote. A country shouldn't have to move by butthurt people and irrationality.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
47704530.cached-1-640x480.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was wondering when the feigned outrage over things that didn't happen would show up. Wikileaks hacked emails prove the "victims" are Clinton campaign plants.

The Berean

People should have to be pass a civics course to vote. A country shouldn't have to move by butthurt people and irrationality.

Thank you. I have been saying this for years. People should be qualified to vote. It's frightening that a person that has no basic understanding of the US Constitution, economics, science, politics, law, finance, etc. can vote. Why should they be able to vote if they don't understand any of these things at a basic level. And by basic I mean a test that an 8th grader can pass.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will start supporting TOL again when I can down vote a post and we can put their rep back in the "red" where it belongs. The liberalism that has taken over is disgusting.

Jose Fly

As far as I am concerned, anyone who actually casts a vote for Donald Trump will have forfeited any moral and political credibility they might otherwise have had. Trump is a known serial liar, cheater, womanizer, and thief. He has no knowledge of nor realistic solutions for the complex problems facing the nation and it's people, and he doesn't even care. Instead, he's willing to turn us against each other in ignorance and hate, just to gain some votes. He does not represent republican values, he does not represent conservative values, he doesn't even represent capitalist values. All he represents is unrestrained greed and ego, dishonesty, and opportunistic exploitation. And anyone who supports him in his bid to become America's representative to the world is an example of all that's wrong with the American spirit, and within the ignorance and darkness of the human heart.

First of all, you do realize this is the Politics board at ToL, right? You're basically shouting into a whirlwind of weapons-grade crazy.

Second, I find it hard to believe you ever had that much respect for most of the folks who've responded in this thread so far.

PureX

First of all, you do realize this is the Politics board at ToL, right? You're basically shouting into a whirlwind of weapons-grade crazy.

Second, I find it hard to believe you ever had that much respect for most of the folks who've responded in this thread so far.
Actually, I respect "crazy" when it's sincere. I even try to understand it, if I can. Often what appears crazy, and IS crazy, is also more reasonable in it's proper context that it first appears.

I understand the fear, anger, and resentment of the tea party Trump supporters. I even understand the nihilistic urge to "blow it all up" by supporting the worst presidential candidate in U.S. history. They have been played for fools by the republican party for 30 years, and they're finally realizing it. And now they have a chance to shove their anger and resentment back in the republican party's, and all America's, face.

I get it. I can even empathize with it.

But the time has come for them to face up to their foolishness, and to the fact that they've been played for fools by the republican party, and by the media, and by their own ignorance and bigotry. It's time to stop taking all that anger out on the rest of the nation; and on the gays, and on the blacks, and an the Mexicans, and an the poor, and on the Muslims, and on the democrats, and on the liberals, and start working with these people on the "other side" to finally implement some positive changes.

Wallowing in the gutter with Donald Trump isn't going to achieve anything worth achieving.

Jose Fly

Actually, I respect "crazy" when it's sincere. I even try to understand it, if I can. Often what appears crazy, and IS crazy, is also more reasonable in it's proper context that it first appears.

I understand the fear, anger, and resentment of the tea party Trump supporters. I even understand the nihilistic urge to "blow it all up" by supporting the worst presidential candidate in U.S. history. They have been played for fools by the republican party for 30 years, and they're finally realizing it. And now they have a chance to shove their anger and resentment back in the republican party's, and all America's, face.

I get it. I can even empathize with it.

But the time has come for them to face up to their foolishness, and to the fact that they've been played for fools by the republican party, and by the media, and by their own ignorance and bigotry. It's time to stop taking all that anger out on the rest of the nation; and on the gays, and on the blacks, and an the Mexicans, and an the poor, and on the Muslims, and on the democrats, and on the liberals, and start working with these people on the "other side" to finally implement some positive changes.

Wallowing in the gutter with Donald Trump isn't going to achieve anything worth achieving.

I would be shocked to find out you actually and truly expect that sort of introspection from the Trump supporters here at ToL.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone can see that those of you who support Trump cannot defend your choice.

Sure I can. He is not what the political beltway establishment wants. He will throw a monkey wrench in their machine.