A Total Loss Of Respect

PureX

As far as I am concerned, anyone who actually casts a vote for Donald Trump will have forfeited any moral and political credibility they might otherwise have had. Trump is a known serial liar, cheater, womanizer, and thief. He has no knowledge of nor realistic solutions for the complex problems facing the nation and it's people, and he doesn't even care. Instead, he's willing to turn us against each other in ignorance and hate, just to gain some votes. He does not represent republican values, he does not represent conservative values, he doesn't even represent capitalist values. All he represents is unrestrained greed and ego, dishonesty, and opportunistic exploitation. And anyone who supports him in his bid to become America's representative to the world is an example of all that's wrong with the American spirit, and within the ignorance and darkness of the human heart.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As far as I am concerned, anyone who actually casts a vote for Donald Trump will have forfeited any moral and political credibility they might otherwise have had. Trump is a known serial liar, cheater, womanizer, and thief. He has no knowledge of nor realistic solutions for the complex problems facing the nation and it's people, and he doesn't even care. Instead, he's willing to turn us against each other in ignorance and hate, just to gain some votes. He does not represent republican values, he does not represent conservative values, he doesn't even represent capitalist values. All he represents is unrestrained greed and ego, dishonesty, and opportunistic exploitation. And anyone who supports him in his bid to become America's representative to the world is an example of all that's wrong with the American spirit, and within the ignorance and darkness of the human heart.
How do you feel about folks that vote for Hillary?

Agree. Hillary has my vote!

HillMugShot-2.jpg

(Now, can I have some of that respect of yours I can't sleep without?)

PureX

How do you feel about folks that vote for Hillary?
She is at least qualified to be president, and she does at least represent some basic democratic ideals. I do not trust her, nor do many other voters. But so far, she's only shown herself to be an occasional liar. Which sadly, we could say about nearly every politician ever elected (as well as ourselves). But she is not a habitual liar, like Trump, and she has not shown herself to be a cheat, a thief, or a physical/verbal abuser of other human beings. She is at least aware enough of wrongdoing to be ashamed of it, and want to hide it. Trump isn't even ashamed of it. He thinks lying to, cheating, and stealing from other people is "just business". And he's proud of himself when he gets away with it because the people he cheats can't afford a long court fight to gain justice.

There's plenty not to like about Hillary, but she reaches nowhere near the degree of selfishness and malice of Donald Trump.

You couldn't even post an honest photo. And still you're too stupid to be ashamed.

Not true. I was merely taking my crack at being a prophet, since everybody would agree the picture at least appears to have come from God, is in keeping with scripture as to the will of God and the just fate of evildoers, if you're oblivious to God, well, also what happens to felons, according to federal law. It's even a rather mild treatment, since all liars go to hell. Would you not be offended if we found a picture of Hillary in hell fire?

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Trump is neither a Christian nor a righteous man. He's a lost sinner at this point. However, there's a difference between being a lost sinner and an unrighteous President and being an EVIL, Wicked, and treacherous Jezebel type of President. Therefore, I already voted for Trump. I'm happy and confident of doing so. I'm a well-informed voter, as well. I KNOW I did the right thing for this GREAT country of ours. I pray that Trump becomes our next "Commander-in- Chief." I also pray that God will intervene in this election to stop this EVIL woman from entering the White House.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
She is at least qualified to be president, and she does at least represent some basic democratic ideals. I do not trust her, nor do many other voters. But so far, she's only shown herself to be an occasional liar. Which sadly, we could say about nearly every politician ever elected (as well as ourselves). But she is not a habitual liar, like Trump, and she has not shown herself to be a cheat, a thief, or a physical/verbal abuser of other human beings. She is at least aware enough of wrongdoing to be ashamed of it, and want to hide it. Trump isn't even ashamed of it. He thinks lying to, cheating, and stealing from other people is "just business". And he's proud of himself when he gets away with it because the people he cheats can't afford a long court fight to gain justice.

There's plenty not to like about Hillary, but she reaches nowhere near the degree of selfishness and malice of Donald Trump.
You have been brainwashed and bamboozled !!

bam·boo·zle
bamˈbo͞ozəl/
verb[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#878787 !important]past tense: bamboozled; past participle: bamboozled[/COLOR]

• fool or cheat (someone).
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"Tom Sawyer bamboozled the neighborhood boys into doing it for him"[/COLOR]

• confound or perplex.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"bamboozled by the number of savings plans being offered"[/COLOR]

PureX

Trump is neither a Christian nor a righteous man. He's a lost sinner at this point. However, there's a difference between being a lost sinner and an unrighteous President and being an EVIL, Wicked, and treacherous Jezebel type of President. Therefore, I already voted for Trump. I'm happy and confident of doing so. I'm a well-informed voter, as well. I KNOW I did the right thing for this GREAT country of ours. I pray that Trump becomes our next "Commander-in- Chief." I also pray that God will intervene in this election to stop this EVIL woman from entering the White House.
Trump has done far more and far worse things to other people than Hillary Clinton has. And he's willing to do much worse if he's given the opportunity. But I see from your language that you have already completely demonized Hillary Clinton to the point if blind stupidity, so you won't be able to reason any of this out.

PureX

Not true. I was merely taking my crack at being a prophet,
No you weren't. You were spreading dishonest representations of someone for the purpose of slandering them. And now you're lying about it so you don't have to face up to the truth of it.

I can see why Trump's behavior would appear acceptable to you. You share the same bankrupt ideals.

because the more she talks the worse she sounds !!

Aside from the incessant and pubescent lying that anybody who can Google could check on, what I find most amusing are all the smiles and giggling, at all the wrong times. Textbook sociopathic, deceptive behavior that's a tell, to anybody who knows what to look for. She is just such a bad grade B actress, is terrible at faking all that. There was somebody who showed me an interesting series of videos how she was doing these campaign stops and faking a veritable fit of laughing at the same joke, over and over, trying to work the audience's emotions, like psychos do. I mean, come on. Is that dumb, or is that dumb, as if nobody would notice, in this day and age of video news?

PureX

because the more she talks the worse she sounds !!
And I'm sure Saturday Night Live will have lots of fun imitating honking noises as voice-overs for her. Yes, her voice is monotonous and annoying. But she is not a cheat, a sexual abuser, or a thief. And she is politically, intellectually, and experientially qualified for the job of president. Trump is none of those.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump has done far more and far worse things to other people than Hillary Clinton has. And he's willing to do much worse if he's given the opportunity. But I see from your language that you have already completely demonized Hillary Clinton to the point if blind stupidity, so you won't be able to reason any of this out.

Thank God, I've been persuaded to make the right choice.

No you weren't. You were spreading dishonest representations of someone for the purpose of slandering them. And now you're lying about it so you don't have to face up to the truth of it.

I can see why Trump's behavior would appear acceptable to you. You share the same bankrupt ideals.

Let's see. Lying before Congress. Lying to the FBI. Obstruction of justice. Peddling influence to the highest bidder, selling her office. Taking money from foreign, Islamic terrorist nations and providing support to enemies of the United States. Facts, facts and more facts that are undeniable, a matter of record. Enough felony counts to, with ease, imprison anybody for life. Perjury, obstruction of justice, treason at your fingertips, on the record, as ready as Google, in Hillary's own words, and we won't even but mention the huge body count. I can see how, as a liberal, you could find that slander. Liberalism is a mental and spiritual disease.