A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Just so I understand what you mean here--
Are you saying that only non-Trinitarians are true Christians?

Nope, it is just one of the best qualification to discern to identify true Christians. True Christians wont endorse persecuting anyone or killing is so against Jesus' Spirit.

It is just common sense. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Violent faith is trinity churches fruit.

I use Jesus' word to discern what is right or wrong.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, it is just one of the best qualification to discern to identify true Christians. True Christians wont endorse persecuting anyone or killing is so against Jesus' Spirit.

It is just common sense. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Violent faith is trinity churches fruit.

I use Jesus' word to discern what is right or wrong.

I may theologically work on you, but I would never kill you or hurt you! I admit that I'm relentless about the Jesus is God thing... but that's pretty important... ; )

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:think: On this particular it goes both ways? Do you believe Trinitarians are Christians? Saved?

The Judgement is for Jesus, not any of us. You see, Trins are judging non-trins as unsaved. I don't even judge my own, much less anyone else's.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Should you find yourself willing and able to actually discuss your naked claims substantively, perhaps discussion will proceed and edify all concerned.

I don't believe in debating the doctrine. I just go by fruit we are producing, as Jesus says.

There are debate going on in trinity tjreads. Both claiming the winners. It is meaningless to argue doctrines.

Epoisses

Robert Pate is a serial blogger. He just uses this venue to post redundantly demonstrating no moral obligation to actually engage at any level of substance. In fact, he regularly refers to the redundant threads he has started (340 at last count!) as "articles". That about sums it up.

A person who rejects corporate assembly, walking a solitary, Lone Ranger, path will eventually succumb to many errors. On this, Robert is a textbook example:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...edestination&p=4402162&viewfull=1#post4402162

AMR

So you have to be in the majority or you will be lead astray? How about Calvinists who reject the writings of John who said over and over that Christ was the savior of the world? They have been in unbelief and rebellion for 400 years.

Epoisses

Ref%20Wall%201.jpg

Monument of the Reformation; John Calvin second from left

~Haters gonna hate~

Reformed and Lutherans are the two main branches of Protestant Christianity who still uphold 'faith alone theology' which is the foundation of the church. But reformed Christians are arrogant and reject Christ as the savior of the world and are left with their tyrant gospel. Jesus died for the non-elect and the reprobates to the Calvinist's dismay.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe in debating the doctrine. I just go by fruit we are producing, as Jesus says.

There are debate going on in trinity tjreads. Both claiming the winners. It is meaningless to argue doctrines.

As you sanctimoniously hit like on a post that condemns Calvinism? Good humble bragging.

; )

Reactions: Lon

Eagles Wings

So you have to be in the majority or you will be lead astray? How about Calvinists who reject the writings of John who said over and over that Christ was the savior of the world? They have been in unbelief and rebellion for 400 years.
Nah - nada - nyet - nicht

I don't know of a single true saint of God who rejects the writing of John.

Are you sure you're not talking about your interpretation of another's supposed interpretation?

Eagles Wings

Reformed and Lutherans are the two main branches of Protestant Christianity who still uphold 'faith alone theology' which is the foundation of the church. But reformed Christians are arrogant and reject Christ as the savior of the world and are left with their tyrant gospel. Jesus died for the non-elect and the reprobates to the Calvinist's dismay.
Here's a thought - start a thread on the topic of election and rejection.

Oh wait - it has already had untold, countless, virtually endless discussion on the topic.

john w

Hall of Fame

There you go-close all websites-class dismissed. The sap does not even know, what the word "doctrine," means, and she is weighing in? Hmmmphh!

mess-hack:I don't believe in debating the doctrine= I don't believe in debating teaching;

Epoisses

Just to let others know - Lutherans not Calvinists are the true heirs of the Reformation and they believe that Justification is a universal and finished fact. That God thru Christ has forgiven the sins of the whole world whether people believe it or not. Now of course this is only made effective in God's elect by faith alone but we see that little Johnnie Calvin is just the Esau to brother Jacob.

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nothing new under the sun

Nothing new under the sun

So you have to be in the majority or you will be lead astray? How about Calvinists who reject the writings of John who said over and over that Christ was the savior of the world?
Rather, they actually understand what "world" means or does not mean given their ability to rightly divide. ;)

O course, being in the majority is no guarantee of orthodoxy. Yours is but a tired canard of those that are actually proud to be in the minority, thinking they have stumbled upon something new and wonderful, heretofore, never considered by the church militant. There is nothing new under the sun, so these folks should proceed carefully rather than adopt chronological snobbery thinking they know more than others that preceded them.

The majority view is an important cautionary signal, like the yellow traffic light, such that when one finds himself outside the bounds, some careful next steps are going to be required. Sadly, most just rush in where fools fear to tread.

AMR

Epoisses

Rather, they actually understand what "world" means or does not mean given their ability to rightly divide. ;)

O course, being in the majority is no guarantee of orthodoxy. Yours is but a tired canard of those that are actually proud to be in the minority, thinking they have stumbled upon something new and wonderful, heretofore, never considered by the church militant. There is nothing new under the sun, so these folks should proceed carefully rather than adopt chronological snobbery thinking they know more than others that preceded them.

The majority view is an important cautionary signal, like the yellow traffic light, such that when one finds himself outside the bounds, some careful next steps are going to be required. Sadly, most just rush in where fools fear to tread.

AMR

The world means everyone and it never ever means the 'world of the elect'. You're just sad and the babe in Christ with a five dollar bible could beat you hands down.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Division Is Necessary

Division Is Necessary

It is meaningless to argue doctrines.
Then why are you doing exactly that? Then again, I assume you deny Paul was making any sense when, under the inspiration of God the Holy Spirit, he penned 1 Cor. 11:19. :AMR:

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Theological Discussion Is Not A Chatbox dialog

Theological Discussion Is Not A Chatbox dialog

Just to let others know ...
"Peeps"
"Johnnie"
"thru"

How old are you? On matters of grave importance serious language and grammar are necessary. Perhaps you have mistaken a discussion forum for theological topics to be a smartphone chat box with all the usual puerile informality?

AMR

Epoisses

"Peeps"
"Johnnie"
"thru"

How old are you? On matters of grave importance serious language and grammar are necessary. Perhaps you have mistaken a discussion forum for theological topics to be a smartphone chat box with all the usual puerile informality?

AMR

Luther was higher and more exalted by God than Calvin. Too bad, so sad!

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Intellectual Laziness Abounds

Intellectual Laziness Abounds

The world means everyone and it never ever means the 'world of the elect'. You're just sad and the babe in Christ with a five dollar bible could beat you hands down.
Four minutes passed between my post, rife of much actual argumentation, and your mere naked assertion. Thanks for driving by and littering the thread. We see you. You have your reward. :AMR1:

AMR

Epoisses

Four minutes passed between my post, rife of much actual argumentation, and your mere naked assertion. Thanks for driving by and littering the thread. We see you. You have your reward. :AMR1:

AMR

Just trying to help your sorry excuse for a gospel. You don't have much good news for us poor commoners.