A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Israel, The Church, the Saints are all the same !

Israel, The Church, the Saints are all the same !

1 Cor 6:2

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Judged By You ! Who is this Paul means ? Why its the Saints, but also the Church, the Body of Christ,1 Cor 12:27

Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Guess what ? The Body of Christ here is the same group Paul is writing to in 1 Cor 6:2 called the Saints !

The word Saints hagios means:

set apart by (or for) God, holy, sacred.

All of God's People from all Time who are the Saints are so because of their Union with Christ, there is no being a Saint apart from Jesus Christ !

The First time we see the word Saints used as it pertained to His People is here Deut 33:3

Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

By the way, thats the People He Loves, His Saints ! The word Saint in Deut 33:3 is qadowsh and means:

sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set apart !

All the Saints from the OT unto the New have an Interest in the Redeeming Blood of the Lamb who is the Head of the Church, also they all partake of the Sanctifying Work of the Spirit to Set them Apart from others in Mankind 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

The NT Saints are not the Only Ones who believed the Truth of God, All the Saints from Day one shall receive the Truth of God, because of the Sanctification of the Spirit.

Ps 50:5

Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

These are the Children of God being gathered to God through Christ, for instance Jn 11:51-52

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

The same Truth is here Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring or gather, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

To bring and to gather are very similar in meaning, the Idea is transporting, moving, carrying along !

The Children of God and the Saints and the Church are all One and the Same !

The Saints are Holy before God for One Reason only, whether OT or NT, its because of 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Its because of this Sanctification, who was made unto us by God, In Christ,that makes us Saints, be it Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, or Moses and King David, or if its Philemon, Timothy, Titus,Priscilla and Aquila.

If any man Is A Saint unto God any other Way than Christ, Then Christ lied when He said Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me [The Head of the Body the Church].

beloved57

Israel God's Inheritance and the Church are the Same !

Israel God's Inheritance and the Church are the Same !

Deut 32:9

For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Ps 78:71

From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.

Now that His Inheritance Israel would include Gentiles is seen here Ps 2:8

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Gal 3:8

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Basically meaning that God would Justify the Heathen / Gentiles through Christ as well as His Inheritance among the jews Rom 3:30

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

All whom He Justifys whether jew or heathen belong to the Seed of Israel that is promised to be Justified Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Justified by Christ are His Inheritance and also Christ's Church !

Paul writing to the predominantly Gentile Church wrote Eph 1:18

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Now this is key. Notice Paul is calling these Believers of the Church of Christ, composed of both believing jews and Gentiles, the New Man of Eph 2:15

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man or Israel, so making peace;

So there is no question that this jew and Gentile collection of believers, the Church, are the Saints ! We have that indicated here in Eph 1:18 as well as in Eph 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

So the Saints are His Inheritance, and His Inheritance is Israel Ps 78:71

71 From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.

Deut 33:3

Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

So now the Church, the Body of Christ, composed of both jew and Gentile Believers is designated by Paul under inspiration as being God's Saints and God's Inheritance which can only be applied to Israel.

beloved57

The Church, the Body of Christ is the Woman here !

The Church, the Body of Christ is the Woman here !

Rev 12:1

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The Woman the Church represents the Church, the Bride of Christ in both the OT and the NT Believers in Christ !

The Manchild that the Church /Woman brings forth is Christ, the Head of the Church, who is also the Seed of the Woman from Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Head of the Church, the Seed of the Woman was caught up to Heaven as indicated in Rev 12:5

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Thats speaking of Christ's resurrection unto the Right Hand of the Throne of God Col 3:1

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Now the remnant of Her Seed was left upon Earth, thats The Church with its Head now in Heaven at the Throne of God.

Rev 12:6,13

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The Woman, the Church that gave Birth to the Manchild Christ, fled to the Wildreness.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Thats the Persecution of the Church. Remember Paul said Gal 1:13

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

1 Cor 15:9

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

He actually was Persecuting the Woman that brought forth the Christ !

Rev 12:17

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman[The Church], and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Thats all the Believers who believed on the Manchild that the Church gave Birth to, for instance, Jesus said of the Apostles Jn 17:20

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Their Word is the Apostles, Heads and Representatives of the Church, the Body of Christ !

The Woman also of Rev 12:1

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Is Israel from Above !

beloved57

The Churchs Testimony of Christ from Both Testaments !

The Churchs Testimony of Christ from Both Testaments !

The Church's/Body of Christ Testimony from the OT unto the NT has always been of Her Head Christ !

1 Pet 1:8-12

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

The Prohets Like Isaiah Preached Christ the Head of the Church Isa 53:5-12

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Lk 24:44

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

The Me here is Christ the Head of the Church ! This means the same Gospel Preached by Peter and Paul was Preached about Christ, howbeit in Types and Shadows, by the OT Prophets, the Whole Church is on the Gospel Testimony of the Apostles and the Prophets Eph 2:19-20

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

I dont believe as some that The Prophets here are NT Prophets, but the OT Prophets like Isaiah. John Gill writes :

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,.... The prophets of the Old Testament, and the apostles of the New, who agree in laying ministerially the one and only foundation, Jesus Christ; for not the persons of the apostles and prophets, nor their doctrines merely, are here meant; but Christ who is contained in them, and who is the foundation on which the church, and all true believers are built: he is the foundation of the covenant of grace, of all the blessings and promises of it, of faith and hope, of peace, joy, and comfort, of salvation and eternal happiness; on this foundation the saints are built by Father, Son, and Spirit, as the efficient causes, and by the ministers of the Gospel as instruments: these lie in the same common quarry with the rest of mankind, and are singled out from thence by efficacious grace; they are broken and hewn by the word and ministers of it, as means; and are ministerially laid on Christ the foundation, and are built up thereon in faith and holiness; yea, private Christians are useful this way to build up one another:
Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; which cements and knits together angels and men, Jews and Gentiles, Old and New Testament saints, saints above, and saints below, saints on earth, in all ages and places, and of every denomination; and which is the beauty and glory, as well as the strength of the building, which keeps all together; and Christ is the chief, the headstone of the corner, and who is superior to angels and men. This phrase is used by the Jews to denote excellency in a person; so a wise scholar is called , "a cornerstone"; (i) see Psalm 118:22. It may be rendered, "the chief cornering-stone"; it being such an one that is a foundation stone, as well as a cornerstone; and reached unto, and lay at the bottom of, and supported the four corners of the building; for the foundation and corner stone in this spiritual building, is one and the same stone, Christ: it is said of the temple of Latona, at Buto, in Egypt, that it was made, "of one stone", as Herodotus (k) an eyewitness of it, attests.

Many forget, that Abraham, a Prophet Gen 20:7

Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.

He saw Christ's Day and was Glad Jn 8:56

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

He saw it by Faith and Believed the Promise Preached to him Gal 3:8

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee [or in thy seed Gen 22:18] shall all nations be blessed.

Also Moses saw Christ's Day or how could it be written here Heb 11:24-26

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

Remember He spoke of that Prophet to come here Deut 18:15

The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

So Jesus once said Jn 5:46

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

beloved57

The children of the flesh are not the children of God Israel !

The children of the flesh are not the children of God Israel !

The children of the flesh are not the children of God Israel ! Rom 9:6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

In other words, there is an israel we gather from Vs 6, that consists in physical descendants of Abraham, that would be israel according to or after the flesh as stated here 1 Cor 10:18

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? Also that would be the israel depicted in Gal 4:23,29

But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Abraham's israel of physical descent of the flesh has always persecuted Abraham's Israel born after the Spirit 1 Thess 2:14-15

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

But also in Vs 6 there is an Israel born of the Spirit of Promise patterned after Isaac, Abraham's Child of Promise Vs 8;

Now that Israel out of Abraham according to the Pattern of Isaac, who would be the Children of God Rom 9:8, are the ones also described here Jn 1:13

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Notice, they were not born of blood, meaning not of human descent and or genealogy, their birth had nothing to do with being born of Abraham's physical jewish bloodline, for if that is the case, they are not Israel the Children of God Rom 9:8, for once we attempt to add one smudge of physical bloodline descent into the mix, we fall into that israel which are not the Children of God !

beloved57

The Church, the Body of Christ is the Woman here !2

The Church, the Body of Christ is the Woman here !2

That the Church of Christ and the Seed of the Woman Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Seed of the Women is seen here also Rev 12:17

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Now that this is also the Church is indicated from the Scripture Promise made to the Church Rom 16:20

20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

No doubt Paul is applying the Promise made to the Church centuries ago from Gen 3:15

beloved57

Paul points out Two Israel's !

Paul points out Two Israel's !

In Rom 9:6-7

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Here in this verse and passage Paul indicates Two Israel's, which are the natural and the Spiritual, hence for that cause he writes:

"They are not all Israel, which are of Israel":

Continuing in Vs 7 "Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham[Israel after the flesh], are they all children: but, In Isaac [a Type of Christ] shall thy seed be called."

So in Vs 8 " They[Israel] which are the children of the flesh [of natural descent] these are not the children of God, but the children of the promise[Both Jew and Gentile believers who belong to Christ Gal 3:29] are counted for the seed as in Rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law[jews], but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham[Gentiles]; who is the father of us all[jew and Gentiles who believe],

What Seed are they therefore counted as ? The Seed here Isa 45:25

Abraham's Spiritual Seed from amongst the jews and Gentiles shall be Justified in the Lord by Faith Rom 3:30

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

This makes up the Promise of Isa 45:25, all the Seed of Israel shall be Justified in the Lord [Jesus Christ] and Glory !

beloved57

The Children are not the ethnic jews of national israel !

The Children are not the ethnic jews of national israel !

Heb 2:13-14

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

These Children are the Children of God, whom Christ came to save, The High Priest said this under inspiration Jn 11:51-52

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

These are the same Children of Heb 2:14, but they are not the children of israel, Abraham's descenants according to the flesh, since they were not the Children of God Rom 9:8

8 That is, They[israel] which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The Children are of an Spiritual seed, yet some of them are ethnic jews, however probably more are Gentiles ! Thats because the remnant of spiritual Israel out of national israel, is fewer than the remnant of Spiritual Israel out of the rest of the Nations throughout the world Rev 5:9

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

beloved57

All the Seed of Israel shall be Justified !

All the Seed of Israel shall be Justified !

Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord[Jesus Christ] shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Justification in the Lord Jesus Christ is promised only to One People, the Seed of Israel ! Its Limited by the Divine Promise !

This is also a Divine Promise of who exactly shall be Justified, declared righteous, and its specifically stated to be for A SEED as in One, ALL the SEED OF ISRAEL, which is God's Elect !

Now this Promise of Justification of a specific Seed is but another form of restating what was promised Israel in Vs 17 Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

So promising that Israel shall be saved IN THE LORD and Justification IN THE LORD go hand and hand,

We cannot divide the Two ! Now exactly who is this Israel or Seed of Israel that God has Promised that they shall be Justified ? Its all whom God has Promised to Justify by Faith Rom 3:30

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Thats correct, all men whatsoever jew or Gentile who come to Faith in Jesus Christ the Lord, do so as a result and effect of the Word of Promise, Isa 45:25

And so Faith comes as a result of being Justified, and so it is written Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Nanja

Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord[Jesus Christ] shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Justification in the Lord Jesus Christ is promised only to One People, the Seed of Israel ! Its Limited by the Divine Promise !

This is also a Divine Promise of who exactly shall be Justified, declared righteous, and its specifically stated to be for A SEED as in One, ALL the SEED OF ISRAEL, which is God's Elect !

Amen! The Seed Chosen In Christ before the foundation of the world:

Eph. 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us
unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

Rom. 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called:
and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Now this Promise of Justification of a specific Seed is but another form of restating what was promised Israel in Vs 17 Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

So promising that Israel shall be saved IN THE LORD and Justification IN THE LORD go hand and hand,

We cannot divide the Two ! Now exactly who is this Israel or Seed of Israel that God has Promised that they shall be Justified ? Its all whom God has Promised to Justify by Faith Rom 3:30

Thats correct, all men whatsoever jew or Gentile who come to Faith in Jesus Christ the Lord, do so as a result and effect of the Word of Promise, Isa 45:25

And so Faith comes as a result of being Justified, and so it is written Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

And so to all of the Elect Spiritual Seed of Abraham, their Righteousness / Justification
will be revealed to them experimentally through the Gospel; God putting His Law of Faith
in their Titus 1:1 inward parts Jer. 31:33.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

And so to all of the Elect Spiritual Seed of Abraham, their Righteousness / Justification
will be revealed to them experimentally through the Gospel; God putting His Law of Faith
in their Titus 1:1 inward parts Jer. 31:33.

Yes, indeed, and The Elect Seed of Abraham is the same as the Seed of Christ, for Abraham was favored to be a Type of Christ, remember Christ shall see His Seed Isa 53:10-11

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

The Seed in Vs 10 are the same as the Justified in Vs 11 and they are Abraham's Seed , according to the Gospel to Abraham Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Those Promised Justified ones by Faith are Abraham's Seed Rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Thats the Seed odf Israel also of Isa 45:25

Nanja

nanja

Yes, indeed, and The Elect Seed of Abraham is the same as the Seed of Christ, for Abraham was favored to be a Type of Christ, remember Christ shall see His Seed Isa 53:10-11

The Seed in Vs 10 are the same as the Justified in Vs 11 and they are Abraham's Seed , according to the Gospel to Abraham Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Those Promised Justified ones by Faith are Abraham's Seed Rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Thats the Seed odf Israel also of Isa 45:25

Yes, and as Is. 53:11 states, "shall my righteous servant justify many":

Christ Justified "many", all the Seed of Israel.

It was never an offer to whosoever chooses to be justified.
For God Himself determined who each one of the "many" would be
which would comprise His Elect Seed, Israel, before He ever created the world 2 Tim. 1:9.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

It was never an offer to whosoever chooses to be justified.

Thats Right, that is a false teaching of the antichrist !

For God Himself determined who each one of the "many" would be

Thats Right, before the Foundation !

which would comprise His Elect Seed, Israel, before He ever created the world 2 Tim. 1:9.

Thats Right !

beloved57

All the Seed of Israel shall be Justified ! 2

All the Seed of Israel shall be Justified ! 2

In other words, all the True Seed of Israel does not come from just one nation, but from all nations upon the Earth; Lets look again at what is written in the context of Isa 45 between verses 17-25, based upon His Word of Promise about Israel Vs 17 Lets read Isa 45:21-22

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

The Call of Israel to Faith is not a limited national call to ethnic israel, but its a Spiritual and Universal Call to Spiritual Israel in all the ends of the Earth,

For the outcalling of all the Seed of Israel to Faith, which Paul mentions here Rom 4:16-17

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

God's People Israel, which is Abraham's Spiritual Seed or Offspring, has not ever been confined to one ethnic nation in the middle east, but has been a People called out of all nations Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father[Spiritually] of many nations have I made thee.

And notice how this verse is in sync with Rom 4:16-17

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all[jew and Gentile believers],

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

And the mention of the seed in Vs 16 is the seed of Isa 45:25

beloved57

Israel, the children of the flesh, ARE not the children of God !

Israel, the children of the flesh, ARE not the children of God !

Rom 9:6-8

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They [Israel of Vs 6] which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

They are not the Seed spoken of here Isa 45:25

Folks, this means that, israel whose citizens are by means of physical descent only of Abraham, His seed according to natural generation, as when Jesus said to them here Jn 8:37

I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Those ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD, nor the CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE, they have no relationship with God period.

In fact they are liken as to Ishmael, the only thing they have going for them is that Abraham was their natural progenitor according to the flesh, as was Isaac, so he shared that, BUT unlike Isaac, he was not an Heir of Promise, that status belonged only to Children of God Rom 8:16-17

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Thats right, thats the Children of God, that are Heirs, which Israel according to flesh is not Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Now lets take this a step further, Yes Isaac was born physically, but in a supernatural way [to indicate the New Birth] and according to God's Word of Promise.

An example of this is, If we take a man who naturally is 100 yrs old of age, and his wife a women 90 years old, according to the biological laws of nature fixed by the God of all flesh, is it possible for them to produce a child naturally ? The answer is NO, See Gen 18:11

Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

The point is this which is quite plain, The Children of Israel that belongs to both God and Abraham, they which are the Heirs and Recipients of God's Promises Gen 17:8, they were not that israel that belonged to the natural posterity of Abraham, like as when Jesus said to them Jn 8:37,

But are Children born to Abraham in the similitude of Isaac, that is supernaturally, whereas naturally, it was impossible for him to have been born [indicative of the New Birth], they are the Children of the Promise, just as Isaac was, being born as a result of a Promise of God that could only be fulfilled by His Supernatural Power, for as it is written Matt 19:26

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Isaac's birth with men was not even possible ! And so it is with every True Israelite indeed !

Nanja

Now lets take this a step further, Yes Isaac was born physically, but in a supernatural way [to indicate the New Birth] and according to God's Word of Promise.

An example of this is, If we take a man who naturally is 100 yrs old of age, and his wife a women 90 years old, according to the biological laws of nature fixed by the God of all flesh, is it possible for them to produce a child naturally ? The answer is NO, See Gen 18:11

Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

The point is this which is quite plain, The Children of Israel that belongs to both God and Abraham, they which are the Heirs and Recipients of God's Promises Gen 17:8, they were not that israel that belonged to the natural posterity of Abraham, like as when Jesus said to them Jn 8:37,

But are Children born to Abraham in the similitude of Isaac, that is supernaturally, whereas naturally, it was impossible for him to have been born [indicative of the New Birth], they are the Children of the Promise, just as Isaac was, being born as a result of a Promise of God that could only be fulfilled by His Supernatural Power, for as it is written Matt 19:26

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Isaac's birth with men was not even possible ! And so it is with every True Israelite indeed !

WOW... Excellent illustration. TY!

~~~~~

beloved57

Israel, the children of the flesh, ARE not the children of God ! 2

Israel, the children of the flesh, ARE not the children of God ! 2

Rom 9:8 again the children of the flesh are not the children of God, in other words, Israel after the flesh, Abraham's physical descendants as these 1 Cor 10:18

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

That Israel, they are liken to Ishmael, the rejected son as it pertained to The Heirs of Promise See Heb 6:17;11:9,

in that as ishmael was born by means of natural childbirth protocol, Isaac on the other hand, picturing the Israel of God after the Spirit, The Church, being born according to God's Promise to be Heirs Gen 15:4

4 And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir[Isaac].

Isaac was born by a miracle, and as far as nature was concerned, it was not possible for him to be born,

So with this fact in Mind, its impossible to consider that israel which are physical descendants of Abraham to be Heirs, its no more possible for them to be Heirs as it was for ishmael, a physical child of Abraham, as ishmael met with this conclusion Gen 21:10

10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.

Folks thats basically saying that Abraham's Israel after the flesh descendants SHALL NOT BE HEIRS with his Spiritual descendants, the Children of Promise represented by Isaac !

This is corroborated here Gal 4:30

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman

And thats why national israel according to the flesh has been cast away Rom 11:15, they are not True Israel of Heirs !

Understand, national ethnic israel has no part at all in this with the Rightful Heirs Heb 11:8-10

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Now look at Vs 9 Be honest, how many believe that the Land of Promise spoken of here applied to national israel, Abraham's physical descendants ? It didnt , they were exempt as was ishmael from that Promise, it belong to the Heirs, The Children of God by Faith in Christ, which they were not Rom 9:8

beloved57

Israel shall be saved in the Lord !

Israel shall be saved in the Lord !

Isa 45:17

Understand something, there is no Salvation for mankind outside of this Promise of Eternal Salvation with Glory in and through the Lord Jesus Christ, in fact the very same which Paul writes of here 2 Tim 2:10

Therefore I endure all things for the elect's[Israel] sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Tim 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

Thats Right the Salvation of God's Elect identified here in 2 Tim 2:10, is the same exact Salvation Promised Israel, God's Elect in Isa 45:17, and i challenge anyone to disprove this conclusion !

Again look at 2 Tim 1:1 Whats that Promise of Life which is in Christ Jesus ? Its Eternal Life / Eternal Salvation, the same again as in Titus 1:2

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

And thats what the Promise is based on given in Isa 45:17, and so its also noteworthy to understand, that these confirming text of God's Promise to Israel are found in Letters written by Paul to the establishing of the Faith of the Church, the House of God, the Body of Christ 1 Tim 3:5,15,

Now the Elect Paul mentions in 2 Tim 2:10 they are mostly Gentiles, which proves that the Israel Elect of Isa 45:17 contains Gentiles, so that also eliminates Israel in Isa 45:17 from being israel of the physical descendants of Abraham !

beloved57

Who are the Children here ?

Who are the Children here ?

Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The Children here referred to is the Church, the Body of Christ, the Children of God, who partook of flesh and blood, However we know this [The Children] cannot apply to the mere physical descendants of Abraham, israel according to the flesh, simply because they were not, and are not the Children of God Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed

But yet many in ignorance would teach and believe that the Children here of Heb 2:14 are ethnic jews/Abraham's physical descendants after the flesh, but thats not true, they never belonged to God ! They were children of the devil Jn 8:44 !

Status
Not open for further replies.