A Response To Musterion (As He Locked His Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Those 'desires' that I spoke about in my first post are unnatural desires, something that those with same sex desires contracted usually during childhood and usually due to sexual molestation or in many cases, an absent or abusive father.

When a homosexual falls in 'love' with another homosexual, it's based on a false meaning of the word love. After being physically and emotionally abused as a child, the homosexual looks for 'love' often times in the same type of person that abused him (or her).

An absolute load of crap as per usual. I reckon you even know it yourself and just need to type it out so often just to convince yourself. Some folk are simply gay 'BrilliantBloggeraCW', no molestation, no instability, no traumatic event etc etc. It won't compute in your bonkers fundy mindset but then nothing outside of loony far right wing blogs does anyway...

And you have a homework assignment in that thread: Try and figure out the difference between decriminalization and legalization.

Already addressed dingbat.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Those 'desires' that I spoke about in my first post are unnatural desires, something that those with same sex desires contracted usually during childhood and usually due to sexual molestation or in many cases, an absent or abusive father.

When a homosexual falls in 'love' with another homosexual, it's based on a false meaning of the word love. After being physically and emotionally abused as a child, the homosexual looks for 'love' often times in the same type of person that abused him (or her).

An absolute load of crap as per usual. I reckon you even know it yourself and just need to type it out so often just to convince yourself. Some folk are simply gay 'BrilliantBloggeraCW', no molestation, no instability, no traumatic event etc etc. It won't compute in your bonkers fundy mindset but then nothing outside of loony far right wing blogs does anyway...

Back in the day when both APA's (the American Psychological and American Psychiatric Associations) weren't bought and owned by the LGBTQueer movement, great studies were done showing the causes of homosexual desires.

It can't emphasize enough the negative impact that a distant father-son relationship has on males who have turned to homosexuality.

"In a 1979 article Irving and Toby Bieber reported that in their evaluations of over 1,000 male homosexuals, they did not find one "whose father openly loved and respected him."
http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_2.htm

Wow Art, not one.

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Back in the day when both APA's (the American Psychological and American Psychiatric Associations) weren't bought and owned by the LGBTQueer movement, great studies were done showing the causes of homosexual desires.

It can't emphasize enough the negative impact that a distant father-son relationship has on males who have turned to homosexuality.

"In a 1979 article Irving and Toby Bieber reported that in their evaluations of over 1,000 male homosexuals, they did not find one "whose father openly loved and respected him."
http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_2.htm

Wow Art, not one.

Yeah, very convincing 'BrilliantBloggeraCW'.

My my, 'The Pink Swastika' is bona fide fact after all!

Keep it for your blog dude...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Arthur Brain , Please do not open another callout thread. Things to consider when posting on here

[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT] Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause. Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged. Again, TOL is a right-wing Christian forum and therefore our bias is not hidden.
Musterion was appropriate in his thread. It was also his option to the lock the thread when things got out of hand. He did not want further engagement with you on the topic.

Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.
Callouts are a form of marginalizing members. Nuff said. Please do not pester members or staff about this. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.