A Response To Musterion (As He Locked His Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

The following is a quote from the aforementioned:

"Point one: many homosexuals tend to be fabulists and chronic liars. This fact is well known to anyone who has been around them and is a fact admitted to by other homosexuals. The homo in this story represents that general rule, not an exception.

Yet AB once again predictably blames sexually normal people for a homosexual's self-made predicament no matter what the circumstances, AND admitted it is his default to always do so. That was point two of this thread.
"

Point one: Many homosexuals don't like the more flamboyant camp variety as it perpetuates a false stereotype of the average gay. Your accusation of homosexuals being 'chronic liars' in the main is merely a load of unsubstantiated rhetoric with no basis in fact. Effectively just a load of pompous hot air Musty.

Point two: Ironic that you'd accuse homosexuals of being chronic liars when you're not above blatantly lying about me in turn. I don't blame anyone for what the guy did in your OP other than the guy himself. What he did he brought on himself and deserves to pay a severe penalty for his actions, something I made a repeated point in saying on that thread itself. I in no way admitted any such thing as you're suggesting, and you know it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:

~Gay sex supporters~
'It's not about animosity to people against it, it's about equal rights'.

I mean seriously, how did people even get duped into believing that in the first place, when it is so apparent that they all incidentally had a problem with real Christian belief from the get go :AMR:

Liberals are 'chronic liars', which is why the homosexual agenda is so applicable to them- they took it up because it serves as a convenient bashing tool, they don't actually care about gays anymore than gays themselves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Point one: Many homosexuals don't like the more flamboyant camp variety as it perpetuates a false stereotype of the average gay. Your accusation of homosexuals being 'chronic liars' in the main is merely a load of unsubstantiated rhetoric with no basis in fact. Effectively just a load of pompous hot air Musty.

Point two: Ironic that you'd accuse homosexuals of being chronic liars when you're not above blatantly lying about me in turn. I don't blame anyone for what the guy did in your OP other than the guy himself. What he did he brought on himself and deserves to pay a severe penalty for his actions, something I made a repeated point in saying on that thread itself. I in no way admitted any such thing as you're suggesting, and you know it.

Any honest person reading the thread knows that you weren't saying what he pretended. He does that a lot, which is why I don't bother too much with his threads. Well, unless maybe he posts another fake photo.

Arthur Brain

Any honest person reading the thread knows that you weren't saying what he pretended. He does that a lot, which is why I don't bother too much with his threads. Well, unless maybe he posts another fake photo.

Any honest person wouldn't have flat out lied and then locked his own thread after doing so either. I don't particularly expect him to respond to this thread or at least on point anyway...

MrDante

The following is a quote from the aforementioned:

"Point one: many homosexuals tend to be fabulists and chronic liars. This fact is well known to anyone who has been around them and is a fact admitted to by other homosexuals. The homo in this story represents that general rule, not an exception.

Yet AB once again predictably blames sexually normal people for a homosexual's self-made predicament no matter what the circumstances, AND admitted it is his default to always do so. That was point two of this thread.
"

IT takes some special sort of nerve to accuse gays of being liars considering the pretty much constant barage of lies the right wing puts out about homosexuals.
Life expectancy
Promiscuity
Child abuse
AIDS being a "gay disease"
They choose to be gay
Recruitment
Homosexuals are mentally ill
The APA bowed to political pressure
Gays arn't REALLY discriminated agaisnt
I don't hate them

to name a few of the more common lies

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Any honest person wouldn't have flat out lied and then locked his own thread after doing so either. I don't particularly expect him to respond to this thread or at least on point anyway...

You said it clearly right here:

It's rather more likely that you started this thread with the aim of having a pop at homosexuality itself else what is the point of this thread? So, a homosexual breaks the law and frankly, deserves a severe penalty for his actions.

So? Is this indicative of most gay men?

Hardly.

And that's why he had to lock the thread. :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Life expectancy

Many studies show that their life expectancy is shorter. Liberals found the one that doesn't, and went with that.

Promiscuity

Homosexual culture is first and foremost a sexual culture with a small marriage rate.

Child abuse

This one is a myth- there's no link found between homosexual parents and child abuse.

AIDS being a "gay disease"

It is, for the most part, the 'gay disease'. It is why medical practitioners never accepted blood donations from gays- it had little to do with prejudice and almost everything to do with the sheer rate of sexual diseases found in blood by gay donors.

They choose to be gay

They killed their conscience enough to enjoy gay sex, which is easier to obtain than natural sex because many of them are obsessed with it.

Recruitment

Walk into a gay bar enough times and someone will attempt to recruit you. That's just plain reality, hombre- no different then an attractive woman going into a brothel.

Homosexuals are mentally ill

Homosexuality is often the product of psychological problems.

The APA bowed to political pressure

If you believe otherwise, you are a complete imbecile to be frank.

Gays arn't REALLY discriminated agaisnt

They were discriminated against, now they do most of the discriminating.

Arthur Brain

Hi. Someone call?

Yes, on you to explain your lies, not that you really can but it would have been a bit more mature on your part to own them or give an explanation for them at least. Neither was expected obviously, in fact I'm surprised you bothered to "respond" at all. Still, it's all on record anyway. :)

You said it clearly right here:

And that's why he had to lock the thread. :chuckle:

Sad really...

:chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Any honest person reading the thread knows that you weren't saying what he pretended yadayadayadayadayadayadayada

635879944173353541-1624090281_Who_cares.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
nah, i really don't

less and less as i take longer and longer breaks and come back to find that most of the posting has been done by pitiful retards like you and town and artie and acw

Arthur Brain

He probably said that while twirling the tassel on his Grand Poohbah hat.

I think it's hysterical when people like Musty think they have any sort of clue where it comes to 'Chavs' & the like. It's almost cute.

On that note I see the library must be open as 'Trolls INC' has entered the thread. I may have to write a load of pompous, lying crap and close it down...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
nah, i really don't

less and less as i take longer and longer breaks and come back to find that most of the posting has been done by pitiful retards like you and town and artie and acw

Too bad you didn't start caring less and less years ago. You can make up for lost time now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.