A Response To Musterion (As He Locked His Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What's your beef with Art and anna, you're on the same side. The LGBTQ movement (through lies and intimidation) got pretty much everything that they've wanted in society (except respect, which they'll never get because they're living a lie).

Quit pretending that you're enemies with the LGBTQ movement, you've shown in another thread that you're their comrade.

Quit making things up, aCW :wave2:

What I revealed in the other thread is that I have first hand knowledge of the matter, and am not a 'blind seer' like others on here resemble :chuckle:

Anna openly showcases her apostasy, and Arthur Brain reports to be a Christian but.. no Christian would argue all that he argues.
And they shed it on others, so what is there to not take issue with?
I mean seriously :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
What's your beef with Art and anna, you're on the same side. The LGBTQ movement (through lies and intimidation) got pretty much everything that they've wanted in society (except respect, which they'll never get because they're living a lie).

Quit pretending that you're enemies with the LGBTQ movement, you've shown in another thread that you're their comrade.

Quit making things up, aCW :wave2:

Perhaps I should refresh your memory:

You've stated that you were taken in (as a teenager I recall) by a proud and unrepentant homosexual, and have said nothing but kind things about him.

You have been an outspoken advocate of homosexuals adopting children, if that isn't being an advocate for homosexual "rights", nothing is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You've stated that you were taken in (as a teenager I recall) by a proud and unrepentant homosexual, and have said nothing but kind things about him.

Inserting adjectives does not make your case. He's not 'proud'- in fact, most homosexuals aren't proud- they know that it's taboo. 'Unrepentant'- well yeah, sure. It's a pointless emphasis- he's gay :rolleyes:

You're just spouting platitudes.

You have been an outspoken advocate of homosexuals adopting children, if that isn't being an advocate for homosexual "rights", nothing is.

Having been in group homes, locked up, and in two foster homes growing up, I know for a fact that a kid is better off in a household, regardless of the guardian's orientation.
You're the one victimizing the kids at that point, robbing them of a relatively normal life. A kid in the system tends to stay in the system, you see.

I've expressed this multiple times, but you don't want anything of it- if you care so much, why don't you adopt them :idunno:
That's the problem with you all.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Inserting adjectives does not make your case. He's not 'proud'- in fact, most homosexuals aren't proud- they know that it's taboo. 'Unrepentant'- well yeah, sure. It's a pointless emphasis- he's gay

You're just spouting platitudes.

He didn't tell you that he's struggling with homosexual desires and has sought spiritual and/or psychological help to overcome those unnatural desires, he in fact took you (when you were an adult) to a 'gay' bar.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Having been in group homes, locked up, and in two foster homes growing up, I know for a fact that a kid is better off in a household, regardless of the guardian's orientation.

Without a doubt Art Brain and annab (and without a doubt the entire LGBTQ movement) would give you a standing ovation for those words. Did I mention that you're on the same side when it comes to this issue?

You're the one victimizing the kids at that point, robbing them of a relatively normal life. A kid in the system tends to stay in the system, you see.

There is nothing "normal" about the homosexual lifestyle or children being raised by those who engage in that behavior and lifestyle.

I've expressed this multiple times, but you don't want anything of it- if you care so much, why don't you adopt them
That's the problem with you all.

This goes along with your moral confusion in other areas of life: the legalization of recreational drugs, the legalization of prostitution, etc.

You're a terribly confused person Crucible and it would be nice to know where the foundation of that confusion came from (what happened in your life that makes you hate God's Word so much?).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I've said all I've needed to say about homosexuality. Why point out any specific person?

As well,
I am indebted to him for having helped me as many times as he did. Yes, a gay man had MY BACK, which is a lot more than I can say for most of the straight people I know- am I supposed to hold them in higher regard then him?

I'll tell you straight up- while I am against homosexuality, I don't care one bit about straight people either. Many of them are straight up reprobates themselves, who don't care one bit about people who are in a struggle.

he in fact took you (when you were an adult) to a 'gay' bar.

The drinks are cheaper and more potent :idunno:

Without a doubt Art Brain and annab (and without a doubt the entire LGBTQ movement) would give you a standing ovation for those words. Did I mention that you're on the same side when it comes to this issue?

I agree with certain things regardless of who believes them. I'm not some loyalist who blindly follows a faction- I'll slam a conservative notion just as fast as I will a liberal one. I only incidentally happen to be mostly conservative and think liberals prefer a fantasy world.

There is nothing "normal" about the homosexual lifestyle or children being raised by those who engage in that behavior and lifestyle.

There's nothing particularly bad about it either if it's the alternative to being in the system.

This goes along with your moral confusion in other areas of life: the legalization of recreational drugs, the legalization of prostitution, etc.

Weed is not something I support- but it's not something I think should be illegal either. Anyone with real experience with marijuana knows that it's ridiculous to be charging people and locking them up for it.

As for prostitution- well, the criminalizing of it came straight out of Puritan bias; the same people who called for alcohol prohibition.
Prostitution is something that has otherwise been a historical part of society since, well, forever. Even during the Church age- they collected taxes from it :rolleyes:

I just like to illustrate how bias rapidly changed- you can't get rid of prostitution anymore then you can sexual immorality in general. It's really just pointless to have it be illegal.

MrDante

You are part of the evidence- they made fools out of you all :chuckle:

They have it pretty well made. How many gay people do you see fighting the fight for their 'equal rights'? All they do is get naked and have a hedonist march, which is anything but 'protesting'.
Have you ever actually looked?

imgres

supreme-court-obergefell-ejo-122313_5588f7e44ca4d99e720e75eeefc3595c.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Jimmy_Meade_and_Luke_Barlowe_at_Lexington_Pride_Festival_2015.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I've said all I've needed to say about homosexuality. Why point out any specific person?

Looking at the rest of your post, you have quite a bit more to say about homosexuality (and if you denounced it anywhere, I must have missed it).

As well,
I am indebted to him for having helped me as many times as he did. Yes, a gay man had MY BACK, which is a lot more than I can say for most of the straight people I know- am I supposed to hold them in higher regard then him?

Holding out for a loving Christian couple would have been my first (and only) preference had I been in your shoes.

I'll tell you straight up- while I am against homosexuality, I don't care one bit about straight people either. Many of them are straight up reprobates themselves, who don't care one bit about people who are in a struggle.

I still haven't seen where you're "against homosexuality", as you have nothing but kind things to say about a proud and unrepentant homosexual while also embracing the adoption of innocent children by sexual deviants.

...he in fact took you (when you were an adult) to a 'gay' bar.

The drinks are cheaper and more potent

Without a doubt the bar (as is the case with any 'gay' bar) was full of men drowning their sorrows (trying cover up the miserable life that they're living with alcohol).

I agree with certain things regardless of who believes them. I'm not some loyalist who blindly follows a faction- I'll slam a conservative notion just as fast as I will a liberal one. I only incidentally happen to be mostly conservative and think liberals prefer a fantasy world.

Maybe you should start "agreeing" with God and His Word as seen in Holy Scripture and quit trying to write your own moral code.

There's nothing particularly bad about it either if it's the alternative to being in the system.

If the "system" is broken as you claim (the system being foster homes), then it needs fixing. You don't fix a problemed child by having a broken individual mentor that child, which your homosexual friend is.

Weed is not something I support- but it's not something I think should be illegal either. Anyone with real experience with marijuana knows that it's ridiculous to be charging people and locking them up for it.

As for prostitution- well, the criminalizing of it came straight out of Puritan bias; the same people who called for alcohol prohibition.
Prostitution is something that has otherwise been a historical part of society since, well, forever. Even during the Church age- they collected taxes from it

I just like to illustrate how bias rapidly changed- you can't get rid of prostitution anymore then you can sexual immorality in general. It's really just pointless to have it be illegal.

Did I mention that you should quit writing your own moral code and start acknowledging God's Wisdom as seen in Holy Scripture?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well you can't push an anti-gay agenda AND embrace facts

Sure one can, when they have truth on their side.

An antigay agenda and facts:

Romans 1
8 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in [t]their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Holding out for a loving Christian couple would have been my first (and only) preference had I been in your shoes.

:rotfl:

You live in a fantasy world- where are these loving Christians, aCW? They are hypocrites, and I could care less about what they claim to be. The real Christians are the one's getting the shaft and can't do much for another person.

I still haven't seen where you're "against homosexuality"

I don't feel the need to berate homosexuals within every breath of speech, unlike you. It's a matter of redundancy :rolleyes:

Without a doubt the bar (as is the case with any 'gay' bar) was full of men drowning their sorrows (trying cover up the miserable life that they're living with alcohol).

Or, they just like to party :idunno:
You can't equate every tiny facet of their life to some ridiculous thing you just spouted.

Maybe you should start "agreeing" with God and His Word as seen in Holy Scripture and quit trying to write your own moral code.

I live by my moral code, you all just talk the talk. God doesn't care about mere mouths, hombre.

If the "system" is broken as you claim (the system being foster homes), then it needs fixing. You don't fix a problemed child by having a broken individual mentor that child, which your homosexual friend is.

You don't fix it by doing nothing, and that's what those as yourself do- nothing. You don't care one bit until the homosexual adopts a kid, and then all of a sudden the mere mouth starts running.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You live in a fantasy world- where are these loving Christians, aCW? They are hypocrites, and I could care less about what they claim to be. The real Christians are the one's getting the shaft and can't do much for another person.

You've had a hard life Crucible, please don't take it out on God and His faithful followers.

I still haven't seen where you're "against homosexuality"...

I don't feel the need to berate homosexuals within every breath of speech, unlike you. It's a matter of redundancy

You just live with them, socialize with them, and defend their immoral lifestyle and agenda.

Or, they just like to party

When you have nothing to live for...party!

You can't equate every tiny facet of their life to some ridiculous thing you just spouted.

Those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately abuse drugs and alcohol. It's a sad lifestyle; as I mentioned in my first post in this thread, they're living a lie.

I live by my moral code,...

Hence the reason you're so morally confused and miserable.

You don't fix it by doing nothing, and that's what those as yourself do- nothing. You don't care one bit until the homosexual adopts a kid, and then all of a sudden the mere mouth starts running.

Praying for lost souls such as yourself isn't doing "nothing" Crucible. I also educate people about the 'culture war' that is currently going on in America, as well as attempt to promote God-fearing men and women in political office.

In closing: based on your own words, you're no different than Art Brain or annab; all three of you are moral relativists who despise God and His Word.

Arthur Brain

What a yawner this thread is. Leftist agendoids whining about how martyred all homosexuals are, despite facts. So boring.

Well, considering I only started it because you cowardly shut down your own, after a deliberate load of bloviating lies to which I couldn't respond to, then take your pompous self elsewhere and you won't be bored by it will ya? I didn't in the least bit expect you to address your lies Musty, I just wanted to point them out.

To think bearing false witness is supposedly frowned on by Christians as well...

Arthur Brain

Those who engage in homosexual behavior are living a lie Art. Their same sex attraction and even those who supposedly are in 'love' with someone of the same gender are built on a false pretense.

Look, I realize that the mere mention of homosexuality draws you to a thread like a moth to a lightbulb but I ain't interested in your silly ignorance and ongoing propaganda. You have your own blog to bore the tar out of folk with on that score.

Arthur Brain

You are part of the evidence- they made fools out of you all :chuckle:

They have it pretty well made. How many gay people do you see fighting the fight for their 'equal rights'? All they do is get naked and have a hedonist march, which is anything but 'protesting'.

Somewhere between hilarity and irritation, I see gays cake walking through the whole thing while you all sit there and blow out your engines.

Did they ever show any gratitude? The answer is no, hombre- you're a tool.

Look kid, it's kindergarten tomorrow isn't it? Go to bed...

To pick up on one bit though; 'Gratitude'? For what? Being able to live a life free from being lobbed in jail for being gay? Something they shouldn't have even been locked up for in the first place? If it hadn't been for draconian laws that kept homosexuals oppressed for so long there wouldn't even be pride parades today...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Look kid, it's kindergarten tomorrow isn't it? Go to bed...

To pick up on one bit though; 'Gratitude'? For what? Being able to live a life free from being lobbed in jail for being gay? Something they shouldn't have even been locked up for in the first place? If it hadn't been for draconian laws that kept homosexuals oppressed for so long there wouldn't even be pride parades today...

We don't live in the Late Ages, which is how you all act. Bringing up 'draconian laws' is almost humorous :plain:

And
"Pride parades"
(they're hedonist festivals)

They are no different then the insanity at the peak of the Renaissance era. You should try to learn some history and see why Christianity, which has been around through all the ages, doesn't approve :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

We don't live in the Late Ages, which is how you all act. Bringing up 'draconian laws' is almost humorous :plain:

And
"Pride parades"
(they're hedonist festivals)

They are no different then the insanity at the peak of the Renaissance era. You should try to learn some history and see why Christianity, which has been around through all the ages, doesn't approve :rolleyes:

You still up?

What gratitude are they supposed to be showing you moron? Go drink some hot milk and hit the sack you silly little kid.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Those who engage in homosexual behavior are living a lie Art. Their same sex attraction and even those who supposedly are in 'love' with someone of the same gender are built on a false pretense.

Look, I realize that the mere mention of homosexuality draws you to a thread like a moth to a lightbulb but I ain't interested in your silly ignorance and ongoing propaganda.

Those 'desires' that I spoke about in my first post are unnatural desires, something that those with same sex desires contracted usually during childhood and usually due to sexual molestation or in many cases, an absent or abusive father.

When a homosexual falls in 'love' with another homosexual, it's based on a false meaning of the word love. After being physically and emotionally abused as a child, the homosexual looks for 'love' often times in the same type of person that abused him (or her).

You have your own blog to bore the tar out of folk with on that score.

And you have a homework assignment in that thread: Try and figure out the difference between decriminalization and legalization.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You still up?

What gratitude are they supposed to be showing you moron? Go drink some hot milk and hit the sack you silly little kid.

Says the SJW on a theology site :rolleyes:

Gays don't care about you, no matter how high that pedestal you have for them is.

Status
Not open for further replies.