A Proof that God Exists

PureX

1 - We all are parts of the universe. If we are not composed of matter as you imply, probably we all are only bags of air floating in space.

2 - Energy, time, space, motion, light, heat, etc, all all accidents of matter. If matter did not exist, none of those accidents would ever happen.

3 - Existence of what, energy or matter? I think you are the one creating the mystery.

4 - I do know what the origin of energy is: Matter. Were not for matter, there would be no origin of energy.

5 - I call it matter. Only that it was caused by something else albeit no derived from matter that preceded it.

6 - Yes, only in the mind of the one who can't think logically.

7 - I have told you above that I do. Hence, the mystery is no longer a mystery to me but as I have just said, only to those who can't think logically.
Please read some science, because right now, you have no idea what you're talking about. You sound like you stopped learning a century ago.

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists

Causation is fundamental within the universe, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is applicable to beyond (before) the universe. The first case that we can now of is the 'Big Bang'. What preceded that is a mystery, so much so that we don't even know that we can label it a "cause", yet.

I think you are verbal juggling in a cycle that makes no sense without any answer to my question. How can Causation be fundamental withing the universe without having been caused by something that preceded it? That's what the concept of Causation is: A cause that has been caused by something that has preceded it. As I have told you above, you have caused yourself a mystery perhaps to stand as a reason to keep your mind in the state of inertia.

The main characteristic of the big bang according to George Lemaitre in 1922 was to point to the fact that the universe had a beginning. Now, to claim that something can begin without have been caused is to imply that it appeared out of the hat of the magician. That's the mystery you are swimming against your own waves.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Never mind by now HOW the Primal Cause caused the universe to exist.

Then you've readily agreed with Px and I that the creation of the universe is an unfathomable mystery. As a result, you've nary an idea regarding the nature of this presumed "god", whether this "god" created the universe for benevolent or malicious intentions...or that the universe is even a willful "creation" at all.

You've simply constructed a false dichotomy by filling in your gaps of knowledge with a comforting answer; what you've been culturally taught to believe...a convenient proxy in lieu of ignorance.

bybee

Then you've readily agreed with Px and I that the creation of the universe is an unfathomable mystery. As a result, you've nary an idea regarding the nature of this presumed "god", whether this "god" created the universe for benevolent or malicious intentions...or that the universe is even a willful "creation" at all.

You've simply constructed a false dichotomy by filling in your gaps of knowledge with a comforting answer; what you've been culturally taught to believe...a convenient proxy in lieu of ignorance.

There are patterns and designs and logical continuities in the universe.

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists

Please read some science, because right now, you have no idea what you're talking about. You sound like you stopped learning a century ago.

I rather think you need to read some Science perhaps more than I do because, the concept of Causation is Physics and you are making a mystery of Physics. Causality is a fact of everyday life, beyond the concept of theory. That's how expansion works. When Albert Einstein was working on a formula about the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he believed in God and, his answer was that all his life was trying to catch God at His work of creation. Joking or not, as atheists wish he was, he connected the expansion of the universe to the works of HaShem. (Psa. 19:1)

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists

All right, I am an ignorant. For you to claim such a thing of me, you must know for sure what I don't. So, why don't you answer my question to prove your wisdom before my ignorance? Am I to be left thinking that you are simply bluffing? Here is my question again: It is a proven fact that the universe is composed of matter and that matter could not have caused itself to exist. What is it that caused the universe to exist if not the Primal Cause?

quip

BANNED
Banned
All right, I am an ignorant. For you to claim such a thing of me, you must know for sure what I don't. So, why don't you answer my question to prove your wisdom before my ignorance? Am I to be left thinking that you are simply bluffing? Here is my question again: It is a proven fact that the universe is composed of matter and that matter could not have caused itself to exist. What is it that caused the universe to exist if not the Primal Cause?

I've no idea. My five senses lack any capacity to sufficiently answer this mystery....and I'm fine with that.

Are you?

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists

I've no idea. My five senses lack any capacity to sufficiently answer this mystery....and I'm fine with that.

Are you?

No, I am not. As long as I breathe, I am learning. Hence the reason why Deuteronomy 4:6 was written. Jews never stop learning. That's why this issue is not a mystery to us.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psalm 14:1 New Living Translation (NLT)

Psalm 14
For the choir director: A psalm of David.

1 Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good!

PureX

There are patterns and designs and logical continuities in the universe.
Yes, but they are all effects we perceive of the way the universe, itself, exists. They do not necessarily apply to whatever, if anything, preceded the universe, or otherwise transcends it. We have no evidence whatever to propose that causation extends beyond the bounds of the universe, itself. So that the question of what caused the universe to happen may well be simply moot.

Or it may not.

We have no way of knowing.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to come back with more of this, but I came across something interesting positing that atheism is a proof that God exists. Oddly enough. I wish I had looked more into it the first time, will probably do so tomorrow but feel free to dig around for that concept if it interests you.

OCTOBER23

BEN MASADA IS STEEPED IN HIS RELIGION

BEST LET HIM ALONE

JESUS WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL TO HIM LATER.

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind.

And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists.

A Proof that God Exists.

Psalm 14:1 New Living Translation (NLT)

Psalm 14
For the choir director: A psalm of David.

1 Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good!

Now, Bright one, go right ahead and take this message to the atheists because you wish you could believe in Yahweh as I do and so as Jesus used to.