A Proof that God Exists

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists.

A Proof that God Exists.

Creatures were designed at creation. The mosquito could not have existed without immediate access to blood. It was designed that way. It did not evolve.

Hence, Albert Einstein, while working on a formula about the expansion of the universe, was asked if he believed in Yahweh, he answered and said, "All my life I have tried to catch Yahweh at his work of Creation." Besides connecting the expansion of the universe to Yahweh at His work of creation, he implied that Yahweh has never stopped working. Another Jew about 2000 years ago said almost the same when he declared that Yahweh has never stopped working. (John 5:17)

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists.

A Proof that God Exists.

I'm going to come back with more of this, but I came across something interesting positing that atheism is a proof that God exists. Oddly enough. I wish I had looked more into it the first time, will probably do so tomorrow but feel free to dig around for that concept if it interests you.

That's good Crucible, and while you are at it, think of the concept of Causality. Whether they wish Yahweh did not exist, they, the Atheists are evidences that Yahweh does exist; not Atheism per se.

Ben Masada

A Proof that God Exists.

A Proof that God Exists.

BEN MASADA IS STEEPED IN HIS RELIGION

BEST LET HIM ALONE

JESUS WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL TO HIM LATER.

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind.

And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Believe it or not, the proof for the existence of Yahweh, I found it in Physics, not in religion, and by means of the concept of Causality. Regarding your saying that, "Jesus will explain it to me later," do it yourself if you know any thing that I don't. The dead can no longer explain any thing whatsoever. And as the blind is concerned, according to Paul in II Cor. 5:7, they, those who walk by faith and not by sight. If by sight is to walk with understanding, it is only obvious that by faith are those who walk in the dark. Blindly if you know what he meant.