ECT A Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ

Danoh

vs

Matthew 15:24 (KJV)

I believe him.

At the same time, STP, Matthew 15:24 IS in light of what Romans 15:8-12 later basically reasserts Matt. 15:24 actually has in mind...

Such are obviously confused as to timing; but should Mads also throw out the baby with the water?

Lol - that is; if you and I even hold the same view on Romans 15:8-12.

For you ask me a thing and then back off when my answer does not fit Welch* like reasoning :chuckle:

______

* Charles Welch

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The word Christian G5546 is defined as Χριστιανός Christianós, khris-tee-an-os'; from G5547; a Christian, i.e. follower of Christ:—Christian.

But many who proclaim themselves to be “Christians” are not really “followers” of Jesus Christs teachings. As a matter of fact many of them proclaim Jesus’ teachings and sayings were not for them to follow, but only to the Jews.
That's just the bible. :idunno: It's not written to them (Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14).
elvis.gif

Related:

Lordship

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for confirming what it is I am saying. The MAD "cult" does not believe the words of Jesus I posted in my OP are to them "the Gentiles" but only to flesh and blood Israel. This of course also goes against what Paul taught in 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

So by their own confession they are not really "Christian" because they do not follow the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, or Paul for that matter.

They are,
elvis.gif
as we say in hockey, all say no play (Ro 8:14, Jud 12).
smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-053496.gif

Related:

Lordship

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 15:24 (KJV)

When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? :freak: Drink up,
drunk_walk-2125.gif
fornicate on (Ro 8:14).
stripper.gif

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel [Matt. 15:24].

"This seems to be a harsh statement, but it was a statement of fact. Jesus was offering Himself first as the fulfillment of all the prophecies concerning the coming of the King in David’s line. He was forcing this gentile woman to recognize that fact.

Jesus came as King of the Jews. You mark that down—it was the primary issue that had to be settled. He died with this superscription written over Him on the Cross: THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, pp. 38–39). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

As a reminder SaulToPaul is number 57 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

SaulToPaul 2

When did God nail do not murder, do not commit adultery to the cross? :freak: Drink up,
drunk_walk-2125.gif
fornicate on (Ro 8:14).
stripper.gif

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel [Matt. 15:24].

"This seems to be a harsh statement, but it was a statement of fact. Jesus was offering Himself first as the fulfillment of all the prophecies concerning the coming of the King in David’s line. He was forcing this gentile woman to recognize that fact.

Jesus came as King of the Jews. You mark that down—it was the primary issue that had to be settled. He died with this superscription written over Him on the Cross: THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, pp. 38–39). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Rationalizing away the truth, J Vern

I.S.I.T.

Which tribe do you belong to?

To the tribe of the Lawgiver. :)

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

To the tribe of the Lawgiver. :)

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

How do you figure that you are from Judah?

James 1:1 (KJV)

Why weren't these Christians from Judah, like you?