a case against Enyart's "Nicer than God"

Status
Not open for further replies.

taoist

Knight said:
Your welcome.
Must resist ... considering primes from 200 to 500 with 2 as a quadratic residue ... ahhh, urge fading ... resistance is not futile.

Oh, hell, it's "you're."

:devil:

beanieboy

Knight said:
Who is?

The only time harshness is in order is when some guy claims he likes to have sex with other men or when some knucklehead claims that god is the poo in his toilet - and stuff like that.

You are putting words in my mouth - in other words, bearing false witness.

I never said, "God is the poo in my toilet." I said that I find the Creator reflected in all of his creation - in the trees, in the animals, in people, in the wind. So, you asked, in a crass way, "do you see God reflected in poo?"

I explained that despite the response of a 2nd grader, that waste is reflected in God in the way that our bodies are designed to eliminate waste. Any one who has failed kidneys will tell you how great it would be to be able to eliminate waste. It is extremely important.

So, yes, it is a reflection of the Creator, in the amazing design of the body.

Please don't falsely represent me with something you asked.

Rimi

Poly, I was going to respond to Beanie, but then I realized it would be a waste and I'd have to shake the dust of him off. Rejecting God's word on certain lifestyles, he will die in his sins and will go to hell. Sad, but his choice, and we are glad for free will.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Edge... you just don't get it do you?

Nobody cares if you like Bob Enyart or not! I for one couldn't care less. If you want to hate Bob Enyart - fine, have at it!

Yet... if you are going to criticize someone at least have an accurate criticism so that we can honestly debate the issue, don't intentionally misrepresent what another person believes just so you can attempt to make that person look bad.

You have carelessly criticized Bob (and others) in a unfair and dishonest way time and time again. Because of this you have a reputation of being dishonest and untrustworthy, your criticisms cannot be taken seriously because they are built on your dishonest statements and assertions.
Based on your opinions, Knight. You are misrepresenting me when you say that I hate the man. I never said I hated him. So you are just as guity as what you are accusing me of with this misrepresentation stuff.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
TOL has never made a claim to be fair.

We hold all the cards and we like it that way.

There are a millions "fair" websites out there. If your looking for "fair" your at the wrong website.
Perhaps it should be fair. The deck is stacked in favor of Enyartists, and the other views should have an equal say, and shouldn't go into the red for that. They aren't really troublemakers, just as I am not ;)

It's sometimes fun to stir the pot a little though, without making trouble.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Edge said:
Based on your opinions, Knight. You are misrepresenting me when you say that I hate the man. I never said I hated him. So you are just as guity as what you are accusing me of with this misrepresentation stuff.
Your misrepresenting him is evidence of hatred. If not... with friends like you who needs enemies?

So... why not try a bit harder and come up with some accurate criticisms of him?

Wouldn't that be more reasonable?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Start your own website... knock yourself out.

You can make it as "fair" as you like.

Why do people act as if they are made to stay here? As if they are forced to put up with the stuff they don't like? We never lock the door once they get here saying..."HA..you're in for it now and you can't leave either!"

Please by all means...leave. :wave2:

beanieboy

Knight said:
I didn't. You assumed that I did because that is what you believe.

Did you not understand what I said, or did you purposefully chose to distort what was said?

Are you thankful to God that you eliminate waste from your body?
Do you believe that God designed the body to have this function?

That's all I said.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you misunderstood what I was saying.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
Why do people act as if they are made to stay here? As if they are forced to put up with the stuff they don't like? We never lock the door once they get here saying..."HA..you're in for it now and you can't leave either!"

Please by all means...leave. :wave2:
Poly, I have to admit, without differences, there'd be a far more boring website here.

Face it. I'm here to stay, and I love it here. ;)

And I'm going to continue being "nice" to everyone. :luigi: :dog: :luigi: :dog:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Turbo always busts my chops over that one. :D

I think it would drive him crazy not to correct somebody if they misspelled that one. I don't think he could sleep at night. Oh he could try but he'd be sweating, tossing and turning. I can just hear it now....

Sibbie: "Turbo it's just a misspelled word, now GO TO SLEEP!!"....
Turbo: "Yeah, yeah, you're right...uh huh.. it's just a misspelled word..right...what's the big deal... I CAN HANDLE IT, REALLY I CAN!!!

....but in the end, to keep Sibbie from having to take him to the funny farm, he'd finally have to turn that computer back on, log on to TOL, and bust the person who misspelled it.

:nono:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
....but in the end, to keep Sibbie from having to take him to the funny farm, he'd finally have to turn that computer back on, log on to TOL, and bust the person who misspelled it.

:nono:
I think your right. :)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
I love it here. ;)
Then stop complaining about how the site is run.

And I'm going to continue being "nice" to everyone. :luigi: :dog: :luigi: :dog:
As Knight said, "with friends like you who needs enemies?"

Status
Not open for further replies.