7 Reasons Why George Carlin Did Not Go To Hell

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He already posted what i said i thought, hes bent because i didnt post his whole post in his reps, i posted the part i was negging and told him he was shameful. He is shameful and i dont deny it one bit. I wasnt here the last 2 days - i didn't ignore his pathetic posts. Thats another deceptive trick.

Youve already seen his twisting and writhing. He was negged because of his stance on prayer and the fact that he believed a man can get to heaven without Christ. I dont apologise for negging him and if he says anything stupid like it again, ill do it again.
:thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You still haven't proven this.
If you're going to accuse either back it up or shut your mouth; because without any evidence no one is inclined to believe a word you say.

Doesn't matter. You know it's true. And that's all the point I wanted to make. I notice, for example, you didn't deny it. Do you think anyone doesn't know why you didn't deny it?

You're not honest enough to admit it, but you're afraid I might have the screen grab. So you're equivocating.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Doesn't matter. You know it's true. And that's all the point I wanted to make. I notice, for example, you didn't deny it. Do you think anyone doesn't know why you didn't deny it?

You're not honest enough to admit it, but you're afraid I might have the screen grab. So you're equivocating.
I don't know anything of the sort.

You want a denial, here it is: I deny it. You're lying.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I shouldn't be surprised that you'd deny it. But we both know, don't we?

And anyone else who happened to see it, or notice when Kevin and I talked about it.

Christian Liberty

As much as I'm sure its LIKELY that this was George Carlin's final destination, nobody really KNOWS. There's always the possibility of deathbed conversions...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As much as I'm sure its LIKELY that this was George Carlin's final destination, nobody really KNOWS. There's always the possibility of deathbed conversions...

Precisely. Only those who want to play God make such conclusions.

Choleric

Jesus said "by their fruit you shall know them"

He didn't say "by their fruit you can have a pretty good guess about them"

While we cannot know for absolute certain, we can be pretty sure that he is in hell right now as a converted believer in the God of the bible. THat is not said with joy or vengeance, but as a warning to all those who follow in his footsteps.

Those who cover up his most certain fate, only give cause to others to ignore the heed of the Holy Spirit like carlin did. They will end up in the same place if they, like Carlin, don't get saved.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said "by their fruit you shall know them"

He didn't say "by their fruit you can have a pretty good guess about them"

While we cannot know for absolute certain, we can be pretty sure that he is in hell right now

You can't know at all. You can only surmise what was in his heart. Maybe he was dishonest, or cruel, or a thief, or hated God. But I don't see any of that in his work.

At least you're honest enough to admit you can't know. Which is better than a lot of others could manage.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand why pointing out the choice Carlin made and the natural consequence of that choice is considered to be "gloating". He rejected Christ all his life, and as far as can be known, up until his death. According to scripture the result of that choice is clear.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I shouldn't be surprised that you'd deny it. But we both know, don't we?

And anyone else who happened to see it, or notice when Kevin and I talked about it.
And yet you can't provide any evidence, or link to any of the posts between you and Kevin; you even refer to a poster who hasn't been here in a long time as your witness, thus you have no witnesses.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

And that would be the only way he ended up in heaven since he had spent the greater part of his adult life, rejecting Christ (who is the only way)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

And no one denied otherwise yet you will lie and act like they did.

No man comes to the Father but by Christ. Deny that barbie since thats what weve been saying all along, that apart from Christ, there is no salvation and no heaven.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
No man comes to the Father but by Christ.

I'm pleased you now admit it. It's not whose club one is in. Christ came to die for all men. Even those who never heard his name. As Paul says:

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, who have not the law, do by nature those things that are of the law; these having not the law are a law to themselves: [15] Who shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness to them, and their thoughts between themselves accusing, or also defending one another,

If you loved God more, you'd be less eager to send others to hell.

Frayed Knot

I think what confused people during the first part of this thread is that the title of the thread and the show was "7 Reasons Why George Carlin Did Not Go To Hell."

The only reasonable interpretation of that title is "George Carlin did not go to hell, and here are seven reasons why."

It should have been something like "These are NOT seven reasons that George Carlin went to hell."

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think what confused people during the first part of this thread is that the title of the thread and the show was "7 Reasons Why George Carlin Did Not Go To Hell."

The only reasonable interpretation of that title is "George Carlin did not go to hell, and here are seven reasons why."

It should have been something like "These are NOT seven reasons that George Carlin went to hell."
But then it wouldn't work as well as a play on the title of Carlin's most famous bit.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I'm just impressed that a five year old thread with only sixteen posts can make such a comeback and stand poised on the brink of relevancy :thumb:

Good job Stripe!

And the Views/Replies ratio of 60.4?

Stunning!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm pleased you now admit it. It's not whose club one is in. Christ came to die for all men. Even those who never heard his name. As Paul says:

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, who have not the law, do by nature those things that are of the law; these having not the law are a law to themselves: [15] Who shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness to them, and their thoughts between themselves accusing, or also defending one another,

If you loved God more, you'd be less eager to send others to hell.

Idiot, ive been saying the bolded part all through this thread and youve been lying about it.

As to sending people to hell, you think im God now? You are a moron.