7 Reasons Why George Carlin Did Not Go To Hell

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Those that don't become Christians can also be saved,

You can't serve God by by dishonesty. Stop trying.

:think: yep, you are dishonest which means you aren't serving God.

Keep telling lies that those who do not become christians can be saved.

Jesus said otherwise.

John 14:6

John 5:24

John 3:18

doloresistere

A4T's nightmare...

8989516099_b2a9c11122.jpg

:( That is just as bad as resurrected saying that he will enjoy watching Rusha burn for eternity.

Jukia

:think: yep, you are dishonest which means you aren't serving God.

Keep telling lies that those who do not become christians can be saved.

Jesus said otherwise.

John 14:6

John 5:24

John 3:18

Before Columbus the native Americans had no knowledge of Christ---they are all in hell?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:( That is just as bad as resurrected saying that he will enjoy watching Rusha burn for eternity.

I've since clarified that statement repeatedly.

I will enjoy watching the wicked receive their just punishments from God.

I will be filled with joy if Rusha renounces satan and turns to Christ

Before Columbus the native Americans had no knowledge of Christ---they are all in hell?

yep

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I think God has a sense of humor. Notice that none of the seven words are blasphemous or in any sense anti-religious. They are just crude and in some contexts, vicious.

I would much rather hear any of those words in public, than hearing someone taking the Lord's name in vain. Maybe it's just me.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

AFT does not believe that the death and resurrection of Christ is sufficient for all men, unless they were lucky enough to have heard about it and believed.

But God says:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:15 And Christ died for all; that they also who live, may not now live to themselves, but unto him who died for them, and rose again.

Some modern sects have revised this to mean that He didn't die for all, just for some who believe what they do.

But God is still God and His word still matters.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
As everyone can see, she altered what I wrote and pretended it's what I wrote. You can't help her. You can only harm yourself.
Would you care to post any links to the posts in question in order to verify this statement?

Those that don't become Christians can also be saved, as Paul says. That part of God's word offends you, so you ignore it.
Not one word of the Bible states that anyone can be saved while in rejection of Christ, let alone after death.

You know better; everyone knows you know better. What do you hope to gain? Anyone who disagrees with you about what "plain text" is, could make the same accusation against you. And they'd be just as dishonest as you are.

I'm honestly surprised you're stupid enough to think that no one can see through you. Do you honestly think we don't know you're a false Christian who denies and twists Scripture to support his rejection of truth.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
As everyone can see, she altered what I wrote and pretended it's what I wrote. You can't help her. You can only harm yourself.

Would you care to post any links to the posts in question in order to verify this statement?

As you know, she left in in a rep message. She removed some of the words to make it appear that I said prayer does little. In fact, I said it does little without God. Why pretend otherwise? Do you think people don't notice?

Barbarian observes:
Those that don't become Christians can also be saved, as Paul says. That part of God's word offends you, so you ignore it.

Not one word of the Bible states that anyone can be saved while in rejection of Christ

But non-Christians can be saved. You're a little confused as to the difference.

Barbarian observes:
You know better; everyone knows you know better. What do you hope to gain? Anyone who disagrees with you about what "plain text" is, could make the same accusation against you. And they'd be just as dishonest as you are.

I'm honestly surprised you're stupid enough to think that no one can see through you. Do you honestly think we don't know you're a false Christian who denies and twists Scripture to support his rejection of truth.

It might feel better for you to vent and make accusations you know are false, but people see them and judge your faith and character thereby. I can't see into your heart; you might honestly believe, and think, like Luther, that a "good strong lie" for God is permissible.

But it's a foolish thing to do.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
AFT does not believe that the death and resurrection of Christ is sufficient for all men, unless they were lucky enough to have heard about it and believed.

I certainly believe its sufficient, what i don't believe is universalism/ that all men are saved even if they reject Christ. You keep ignoring that last part and keep pushing that i have something i havent.

Dont speak for me, you aren't equipped.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Not one word of the Bible states that anyone can be saved while in rejection of Christ, let alone after death.

Well said. Barbie is twisting and writhing as usual. Like snakes do.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I certainly believe its sufficient, what i don't believe is universalism/ that all men are saved even if they reject Christ.

Then why do you keep bringing it up? You're the only one who seems interested in it.

You keep ignoring that last part

Because that's not what we're talking about. As Paul points out:
Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, who have not the law, do by nature those things that are of the law; these having not the law are a law to themselves: [15] Who shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness to them, and their thoughts between themselves accusing, or also defending one another,

Nothing about them rejecting God. That's your excuse for not believing what Paul is telling you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
As you know, she left in in a rep message. She removed some of the words to make it appear that I said prayer does little. In fact, I said it does little without God. Why pretend otherwise? Do you think people don't notice?
Wait, what? She posted something to you in a rep message that no one else can see and you're claiming she twisted your words? What a joke!

You're a fool!

But non-Christians can be saved. You're a little confused as to the difference.
No I'm not. I've never argued that those who reject Christ cannot change and subsequently accept Him. I know people who have done so. I technically did so, even if I don't remember a time before I accepted Him.

It might feel better for you to vent and make accusations you know are false, but people see them and judge your faith and character thereby. I can't see into your heart; you might honestly believe, and think, like Luther, that a "good strong lie" for God is permissible.

But it's a foolish thing to do.
The fool here is you. I know your heart; your mouth speaks from its abundance. You are a viper, a white-washed tomb and a son of hell.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wait, what? She posted something to you in a rep message

Yep. She lied about what I said. Notice she doesn't deny the fact.

You're a fool!

You're dishonest. Years ago, you did the same thing, and it caused a lot of trouble between Pastor Kevin and me, until I learned that you told him I said something I did not. And after I showed him, he apologized. But you just ran away.

The fool here is you. I know your heart; your mouth speaks from its abundance. You are a viper, a white-washed tomb and a son of hell.

Save that for someone impressed with your Elmer Gantry imitation.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I've got another reason...

Because it doesn't exist?

Should really be the first you think of, ah nevermind!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Yep. She lied about what I said. Notice she doesn't deny the fact.
You still haven't proven this. Do you know how to do a screen grab?

You're dishonest. Years ago, you did the same thing, and it caused a lot of trouble between Pastor Kevin and me, until I learned that you told him I said something I did not. And after I showed him, he apologized. But you just ran away.
If you're going to accuse either back it up or shut your mouth; because without any evidence no one is inclined to believe a word you say.

Save that for someone impressed with your Elmer Gantry imitation.
:yawn:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You still haven't proven this. Do you know how to do a screen grab?

He already posted what i said i thought, hes bent because i didnt post his whole post in his reps, i posted the part i was negging and told him he was shameful. He is shameful and i dont deny it one bit. I wasnt here the last 2 days - i didn't ignore his pathetic posts. Thats another deceptive trick.

If you're going to accuse either back it up or shut your mouth; because without any evidence no one is inclined to believe a word you say.

:yawn:
Youve already seen his twisting and writhing. He was negged because of his stance on prayer and the fact that he believed a man can get to heaven without Christ. I dont apologise for negging him and if he says anything stupid like it again, ill do it again.