ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

SaulToPaul 2

I try, Mayor. Others might believe in falsifying. I don't believe in falsifying.

This is what we call the deadly game, and I'm in it for keeps,Mayor.

Once one begins falsifying, they may as well call it a day.
Go home, take a little nap, watch a little tv.

For the love of Mike, do it, do!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe the 144,000 to be a literal number?

If you study the description of the 144000 in Rev.ch 14, you will find they are the result of the like ministry of Paul regardless of Jew or Gentile.

This and other verses--

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

LA

beloved57

1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

What scripture says that ?

Its written to them who are born again through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Thats the Church, His Body !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Its written to them who are born again through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Amen

john w

Hall of Fame

You were shown, but your Clavinist/Calvinist "god" tells you to deny it. Members of the boc are never described as being "born again"-that applies to the nation of Israel, the believing remnant, experiencing both the spiritual, and physical benefits, being enjoyed, as receivers of the blessing of the New Covenant, including resurrected bodies, promised to them, in the mil. k.

The resurrection of the Saviour from the dead is not exclusive, to Israel-false dichotomy.

beloved57

You were shown, but your Clavinist/Calvinist "god" tells you to deny it. Members of the boc are never described as being "born again"-that applies to the nation of Israel, the believing remnant, experiencing both the spiritual, and physical benefits, being enjoyed, as receivers of the blessing of the New Covenant, including resurrected bodies, promised to them, in the mil. k.

The resurrection of the Saviour from the dead is not exclusive, to Israel-false dichotomy.
You don't have no scripture for that.

musterion

If I'm supposed to be a priest to unbelievers, per Peter, I was left no instructions on how to do that.

Someone who believes members of the Body are also priests want to tell us where to find our priestly instructions?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I'm supposed to be a priest to unbelievers, per Peter, I was left no instructions on how to do that.

Someone who believes members of the Body are also priests want to tell us where to find our priestly instructions?

Paul called believers in Christ Saints.

Do you consider yourself a Saint?

BTW, Peter doesn't say a thing about being a priest to an unbeliever. You made that up.