שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יהוה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יה&

glorydaz

Shalom.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. I can be a Rabbi, and I can be the President of the United States of America if I am elected. I do not know where you are getting your crazy ideas. I have already asked my Rabbi about this. Even being of Israel I can be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I do not know what you feel that I have lied about. You have evaded my question of you regarding your apparent lie in the difference between what you are telling me and what you have said or stated elsewhere on this website.

Shalom.

Jacob

No, you are evading and you are lying.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, you are evading and you are lying.
Shalom.

I have no idea why you are saying what you are. What do you believe that I am evading? Why do you believe that I am lying? I do not understand what you are trying to do. You are making false accusations, with apparently no end or purpose.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I have no idea why you are saying what you are. What do you believe that I am evading? Why do you believe that I am lying? I do not understand what you are trying to do. You are making false accusations, with apparently no end or purpose.

Shalom.

Jacob

So are you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Jacob, how long have you lived where you are and how long can you stay? Stop evading my question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, how long have you lived where you are and how long can you stay? Stop evading my question.
Shalom.

Since Purim. I am on the Jewish calendar, but up to eighteen months. Why are you asking? I am in Lakewood, Washington. What is it that you feel or think that I am evading?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Since Purim. I am on the Jewish calendar, but up to eighteen months. Why are you asking? I am in Lakewood, Washington. What is it that you feel or think that I am evading?

Shalom.

Jacob
You are evading your life, Do you have any interests besides being Jewish?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are evading your life, Do you have any interests besides being Jewish?
Shalom.

What? I don't know what you mean. Why are you asking this? What do you mean by interests and besides being Jewish? I am not being Jewish, I am Jewish. Once you are Jewish, and I understand that you are a convert from what you said, you are always and forever Jewish. Your identity is among the Jewish People, with, in, of, and a part of Israel or the People of Israel. A person does not stop being Jewish once they are Jewish. A Jew born a Jew is always a Jew, never not a Jew. I am a Jew as a proselyte and a convert to and of Judaism and Israel. I have never been to Israel. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I would like to be a Rabbi if I am not already, and I am studying and training with my Rabbi to be a Rabbi. I asked and he has said that I can be the President of the United States of America if I am elected. I have over ten years of school after High School, but I would love to serve the people of the United States of America in the Office of President of the United States of America. I am willing to do this if I am elected. My faith and God's Law, Torah, will always be a part of my life. A Jew among the People of Israel is never separated from Torah. The New Covenant is in Yeshua HaMashiach for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, and it is God's law written on minds and hearts. As a former Christian I understand the Judeo-Christian Principles, Ethics, and Religion. I understand the founding of our Country, from The Declaration of Independence from Great Britain to the Constitution of the United States of America. That we were founded on Jewish and Christian Principles. At the temporary residence I am living at here in Lakewood, Washington, I have been told that I cannot talk about religion. As a former Christian Evangelist I understand that my faith cannot be separated from my life, and I will serve Yahveh my God and Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, my Messiah and my King, with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength, until the day that I die. In Jesus Christ alone do we have salvation, the forgiveness of sins. I will continue to share Torah, the Word of God, with others. From the TaNaKh to Matthew through Revelation, the entire Bible, we all need to learn, read, study, accept, apply, and share the Word of God, the Commandments, even the Gospel, with others, from those around us to those we meet, and those we pray for. We have different gifts and ministries in the Body of Messiah, the Body of Christ, not all of us are teachers for example. But even parents can teach their children.

It is still Rishon where I live. It may be Sheni yet where you live. But are you East of me? Shalom my brother.

Shalom.

Jacob

Wick Stick

This is such a weird thread.

Someone posted the shema, and everyone jumped on him?

Never mind, I take it back... this is normal behavior in this country.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Thank you for defending me. May you be blessed, and may our nation repent with both of us. I pray that the Shema becomes a part of your life if it is not already, as with our nation that we would join with Israel God's Chosen People, in reciting the Shema twice daily. May you be forever changed. Blessings to you. Shalom. God's peace to you.

It is Sheni here, the second day of the week, erev - evening.

Shalom.

Jacob

daqq

Well, ya know, If they hear not Moses in the Sefer of the Upright . . . :)

iamaberean

דְּבָרִים

ו
ד

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יהוה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יהוה אֶחָד

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
1Jn 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
1Jn 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1Jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Mo didn't no Yo
Shalom.

Oh.

Actually, I can't do all of these but I am also a no to magic. Also, I believe that you did not understand me.

If you study and observe Torah you will see and know that God does not want you to use deceptive means ever in anything. May the purposes of those who practice magic be thwarted. May you love God in the simplicity of truth. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob