שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יהוה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יה&

glorydaz

Shalom.

Your picture is of a woman. Are you a woman?

I am a grown man, 36 years old. The Bible says children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. The Torah says to honor your father and mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which Yahveh your God gives you. My parents want me to live independent. I want to obey my parents until the day I die. I can still be considered a child if it is necessary in order for me to do so. I do not believe that it is necessary to be considered a child, but I am also still their child. I am a Jew. I observe Torah. I am of Israel. The Law and the Prophets have not been abolished. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. He taught me in Matthew 5:17-19 that to be called great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments.

I do not allow you to teach or exercise authority over me. My understanding is that you are a woman. However, you said that your name is Abraham. Were you toying with me?

Please represent yourself accurately and be honest. If you are a man and your name is Abraham, I permit you to respond to me. Otherwise you are a woman who is lying to me, telling me what to do, and telling me that I should talk to my Mother because you are talking to me.

I do not want any liars in my life, so come clean. How are you also a woman who has a daughter who is married?

Shalom.

Jacob

I have two daughters and a son....all married with children, and not a one of them is delusional enough to claim to be "of Israel" when they have never been to Israel. So if "coming clean" is so important to you, why don't you try that instead of feeding us all a pack of lies.

It's hypocritical for you to demand truth from others when you can't speak the truth, yourself.

Since you're pretending to be a Jew, you'd best come clean and call yourself a Pharisee...a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones. For that is what I see in you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have two daughters and a son....all married with children, and not a one of them is delusional enough to claim to be "of Israel" when they have never been to Israel. So if "coming clean" is so important to you, why don't you try that instead of feeding us all a pack of lies.

It's hypocritical for you to demand truth from others when you can't speak the truth, yourself.

Since you're pretending to be a Jew, you'd best come clean and call yourself a Pharisee...a whited sepulchre filled with dead men's bones. For that is what I see in you.
Shalom.

I am Jewish. I observe the Torah. I am Sabbath observant and I am Orthodox, not mixing meat and dairy.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

I believe you said that you are a grandmother. My understanding is that you lied to me when you said that your name is Abraham.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

I am Orthodox, not mixing meat and dairy.

Jacob
Translation: I use two refrigerators - one for "dairy", one for "meat".
Seriously? There is no scriptural basis for this silliness.
This reeks of someone who does not know the creator.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Translation: I use two refrigerators - one for "dairy", one for "meat".
Seriously? There is no scriptural basis for this silliness.
This reeks of someone who does not know the creator.
Shalom.

I am living at a temporary residence. I do not eat meat and dairy in the same meal.

There is a basis for this in Torah. You are not to boil a kid in its mother's milk. This is said twice.

Shalom.

Jacob

heir

TOL Subscriber
Shalom.

I am Jewish. I observe the Torah. I am Sabbath observant and I am Orthodox, not mixing meat and dairy.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

I believe you said that you are a grandmother. My understanding is that you lied to me when you said that your name is Abraham.

Shalom.

Jacob
You're not Jewish. There are none today, only players. You are without hope unless and until you trust the Lord believing the WHY of the cross alone for salvation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're not Jewish. There are none today, only players. You are without hope unless and until you trust the Lord believing the WHY of the cross alone for salvation.
Shalom.

I am Jewish, and I believe that Jesus died for the forgiveness of my sins and to grant me the free gift of eternal life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That IS NOT what scripture says. Would you care to share with us what scripture in fact does say?
Shalom.

This principle comes from the following verses.

Exodus 34:26 NASB - "You shall bring the very first of the first fruits of your soil into the house of the LORD your God. "You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NASB - "You shall not eat anything which dies of itself. You may give it to the alien who is in your town, so that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner, for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Exodus 23:19 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Exodus 34:26 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring to the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NKJV - "You shall not eat anything that dies of itself; you may give it to the alien who is within your gates, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner; for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Shalom.

Jacob

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

This principle comes from the following verses.

Exodus 34:26 NASB - "You shall bring the very first of the first fruits of your soil into the house of the LORD your God. "You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NASB - "You shall not eat anything which dies of itself. You may give it to the alien who is in your town, so that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner, for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Shalom.

Jacob

Right, scripture says not to cook a young goat in its mothers milk. That is ALL it says. It does not say not to cook meat and dairy together.

You are welcome to follow whatever cooking restrictions you wish just be sure to draw a distinction between what God actually says and how you choose to interpret and represent them. Now, I'm off to have a nice cheeseburger for lunch! (Note" Beef is not a young goat and its grilled, not boiled in milk. Which doesn't sound very good anyway.)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Right, scripture says not to cook a young goat in its mothers milk. That is ALL it says. It does not say not to cook meat and dairy together.

You are welcome to follow whatever cooking restrictions you wish just be sure to draw a distinction between what God actually says and how you choose to interpret and represent them. Now, I'm off to have a nice cheeseburger for lunch!
Shalom.

I do not eat cheeseburgers.

Shalom.

Jacob

genuineoriginal

Exodus 23:19 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

Exodus 34:26 NKJV - "The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring to the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."

Deuteronomy 14:21 NKJV - "You shall not eat anything that dies of itself; you may give it to the alien who is within your gates, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner; for you are a holy people to the LORD your God. You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.
"You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk."
There are three interpretations of that phrase:

1. The rabbinical interpretation is, "do not cook meat and dairy in the same meal." This is extremely far from the real meaning of the phrase, so cannot really be called an interpretation. This interpretation has become the sign of being Jewish and is accepted without question by many Jews as proof that they are practicing Judaism.

2. The literal interpretation is, "do not milk a goat and then cook the same goat's kid in that goat's milk." This is not a practical interpretation, since it implies a method of cooking that is not usually practiced. The most common way to cook a kid is to roast it. Some people assume it is speaking about an ancient religious practice.

3. The best interpretation is, "do not cook a goat's kid that is so young that it is still nursing." This takes into account both the time of year mentioned in the two verses from Exodus as well as giving a broad meaning to the word בָּשַׁל bashal, which means "to boil, cook, bake, roast."

I do not eat cheeseburgers.
Cheesburgers are made from mature beef, not from baby goats.