İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Jedidiah

I have forgotten. I'm on the app and just too lazy to Google it. If I recall correctly the number is 25.
So every Muslim who reads the Koran reads the name of "Jesus" 25 times ? Wow, is that for real ? How many people go their whole life through without reading His name even once ? Wow. :cool:

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I'm just marveling at how God can sneak in the name of "Jesus" even into every Muslim scripture, is all. That's a Christian name you know, "Jesus." Right there in the Koran, 25 times. Pretty impressive. :third:
Christ means Messiah in Greek. That word comes in the Quran too. Even the word for "Christians" and "church", "Torah"," Gospel" and "Mary" comes in. What do you expect? The Prophet was surrounded by Christians and Jews and polytheists.

Jedidiah

Christ means Messiah in Greek. That word comes in the Quran too. Even the word for "Christians" and "church", "Torah"," Gospel" and "Mary" comes in. What do you expect? The Prophet was surrounded by Christians and Jews and polytheists.
Whoa whoa whoa. You're telling me the Koran's literally littered with Christian words ? You mean to tell me that every Muslim who's ever read the entire Koran all the way through, even once, was exposed to toxic levels of Christian propaganda ? That is amazing, man, thank you for sharing this -- made my day already ! All right.... :jump:

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Whoa whoa whoa. You're telling me the Koran's literally littered with Christian words ? You mean to tell me that every Muslim who's ever read the entire Koran all the way through, even once, was exposed to toxic levels of Christian propaganda ? That is amazing, man, thank you for sharing this -- made my day already ! All right.... :jump:
I think I infected you with sarcasm

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

If He is anointed Messiah means anointed

Why do you not believe Him?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
In this verse Jesus, upon whom is peace, did not explicitly state that he was God. If we read it in context we see that the Father and the Son are clearly two different persons. There are so many other verses where Jesus said that His father is greater than him, and that he is helpless without His Father.

John 10:28-30 KJV

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Its clear to me that Jesus said what he said to prevent them asking: If no one is able to pluck them out from his Father's hand and no one is able to pluck then out of his hands then is his hands the same as the father's hand. Obviously not but in purpose taking it figuratively it is. Furthermore he clearly states before that his Father is greater than all.

I read it further and I notice something else. When they asked Jesus if he was claiming to be god how did Jesus reply? Did he say that he is indeed God and to accept that? And to worship him? Nay!

John 10:33-38 CEVDCUS06

They answered, “We are not stoning you because of any good thing you did. We are stoning you because you did a terrible thing. You are just a man, and here you are claiming to be God!” Jesus replied: In your Scriptures doesn't God say, “You are gods”? You can't argue with the Scriptures, and God spoke to those people and called them gods. So why do you accuse me of a terrible sin for saying that I am the Son of God? After all, it is the Father who prepared me for this work. He is also the one who sent me into the world. If I don't do as my Father does, you should not believe me. But if I do what my Father does, you should believe because of that, even if you don't have faith in me. Then you will know for certain that the Father is one with me, and I am one with the Father.

Jesus says that the Scripture says that you are all gods! And he is not defending his position of being God but Son of God! That he does the will of his Father.

The Bible is oftenly misinterpreted and mistranslated. I hope I'm not doing the same mistake. Don't misunderstand. I love Jesus and I love the Word of God. But I firmly believe that to say Jesus is God and to worship him has no basis in Scripture.

Peace

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
The crescent has nothing to do with Islam. It has everything to do with the Ottomans. The flag of Islam is the flag of Tawheed and my avatar shows that.

Jedidiah

In this verse Jesus, upon whom is peace, did not explicitly state that he was God.
"I and My Father are one."
If we read it in context we see that the Father and the Son are clearly two different persons.
Very good. Trinity.
There are so many other verses where Jesus said that His father is greater than him, and that he is helpless without His Father.
Trinity.
"I give unto them eternal life"
Because "Jesus" is Allah, because Who else can do such a thing ?
...figuratively...
Actually.
...he clearly states before that his Father is greater than all.
Trinity.
I read it further and I notice something else. When they asked Jesus if he was claiming to be god how did Jesus reply? Did he say that he is indeed God and to accept that? And to worship him? Nay!

John 10:33-38 CEVDCUS06

They answered, “We are not stoning you because of any good thing you did. We are stoning you because you did a terrible thing. You are just a man, and here you are claiming to be God!” Jesus replied: In your Scriptures doesn't God say, “You are gods”? You can't argue with the Scriptures, and God spoke to those people and called them gods. So why do you accuse me of a terrible sin for saying that I am the Son of God? After all, it is the Father who prepared me for this work. He is also the one who sent me into the world. If I don't do as my Father does, you should not believe me. But if I do what my Father does, you should believe because of that, even if you don't have faith in me. Then you will know for certain that the Father is one with me, and I am one with the Father.

Jesus says that the Scripture says that you are all gods! And he is not defending his position of being God but Son of God! That he does the will of his Father.
If anything "Jesus" redirected. He pointed out that according to the Scripture the idea of a man being Allah was not unheard of, even in Judaism. He most certainly did not deny being Allah, which is what you're trying to say.
The Bible is oftenly misinterpreted and mistranslated. I hope I'm not doing the same mistake. Don't misunderstand. I love Jesus and I love the Word of God. But I firmly believe that to say Jesus is God and to worship him has no basis in Scripture.

Peace
We've dealt now with John 10:30. Let's now consider John 2:19 -- Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Do you believe in His resurrection ? He predicted it, and said that He Himself would be raising Himself up from the grave.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
"I and My Father are one."
Very good. Trinity.
Trinity.
Because "Jesus" is Allah, because Who else can do such a thing ?
Actually.
Trinity.
If anything "Jesus" redirected. He pointed out that according to the Scripture the idea of a man being Allah was not unheard of, even in Judaism. He most certainly did not deny being Allah, which is what you're trying to say.
We've dealt now with John 10:30. Let's now consider John 2:19 -- Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Do you believe in His resurrection ? He predicted it, and said that He Himself would be raising Himself up from the grave.
No! Jesus could give eternal life just like any prophet could give guidance. Jesus said that the Scripture says that you all are gods. So in that way he could be called god. But not in any other way. My challenge still stands.