My Experience of a Far Left, SJW Infested University Campus

Arthur Brain

He hasn't thought that deeply about it. He can't get past regurgitating what he was brainwashed into.

No rape victim deserves to be raped, it's as simple as that. If you think that position requires brainwashing then you're a nut. A woman walking home doesn't deserve it, a stripper at a frat party doesn't deserve it etc etc.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Thanks, it's good to see you here GD!

I guess that doesn't really surprise me. There's so much more I could have said but didn't want to make the post any longer. Life at a left wing university, which most seem to be these days isn't easy for someone who is right wing, Christian, or holds to 'traditional' views on anything.

Lovemeee? is you playing to the gallery?

You know very well that right wing conservatives in Britain are just as wicked as left wing ones holding very much the same liberal views.

Even in the US the conservatives only play lip service to the church

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No rape victim deserves to be raped, it's as simple as that.

does a victim of anything deserve the action of which they are a victim?

or does victimhood grant immunity from inspection of prior behavior?

if i leave my keys in the ignition and the engine running while I dash into the 711 for a doughnut and someone steals my car, should my contributory actions be examined, or is the mere fact that I can now claim victimhood (I'm the victim of a car theft!) sufficient to disallow consideration of my behavior that may have contributed to the likelihood of the crime occurring?

ok doser

victimhood is the foundation of the SJW culture that pete's describing

tardlieartie's a classic example - he puts it in black and white and states that if you disagree with him, you're a "nut"

quite amusing to see him demonstrate pete's points so vividly :chuckle:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
does a victim of anything deserve the action of which they are a victim?

or does victimhood grant immunity from inspection of prior behavior?

if i leave my keys in the ignition and the engine running while I dash into the 711 for a doughnut and someone steals my car, should my contributory actions be examined, or is the mere fact that I can now claim victimhood (I'm the victim of a car theft!) sufficient to disallow consideration of my behavior that may have contributed to the likelihood of the crime occurring?

To make your simile work a woman would need to de-kack and lie on her back screaming "Take me. take me now"

Last edited:

PureX

Let's not use jihad as an example, since it doesn't have anything to do with the students for whom you've used a "derogatory term" (your words) to denigrate them for what they believe. Which sounds pretty much like what you say they did to you. Except - in your case, apparently you were defined as "the one who's against abortion," which certainly isn't derogatory in any way - and yet you freely used a derogatory term to in turn define them by their beliefs. So when you said that your "'unorthodox' viewpoint has become what they define me by," did you realize you were doing the very same to them, defining students with their own beliefs as SJWs who were "infesting" a campus that they have every right to share with you without sharing your beliefs?

Kind of like you did to them in your OP?

I think it's a more a matter of perception. My university is a state university in a liberal state. Universities have always been hotbeds of new ideas, revolutionary ideas (and that's not necessarily a scary word to use), innovation, invention, enthusiasm, optimism. You said yourself that you'd been treated fairly by your professors, right? That's a good thing to be able to say. I'm not saying there aren't radical professors or radical students, but it sounds to me like you have the freedom to express yourself.
Exactly this. ^^

There is a lesson to be learned, here. Believing that you're right doesn't make them wrong.

ok doser

Exactly this. ^^

There is a lesson to be learned, here. Believing that you're right doesn't make them wrong.

problem is that you and anna don't have any moral anchor on which to determine right and wrong, so you see everything as partly right and partly wrong