My Experience of a Far Left, SJW Infested University Campus

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are dealing with someone who shares their worldview close to 100%. It will be hard to show her anything wrong at your college because their gripes are totally legitimate and you are just a straight white male loser who would do best to blow his brains out. Middle aged white men are already doing that in droves in America.

IF you truly wish for me to ignore the patheticness that is you, quit lying about me. I know that lying for the sake of sympathy and to gain access to a discussion website comes as second nature for you, but I will not overlook it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IF you truly wish for me to ignore the patheticness that is you, quit lying about me. I know that lying for the sake of sympathy and to gain access to a discussion website comes natural for you, but I will not overlook it.

he was referring to annabananahead, to whom pete was responding

retard

lovemeorhateme

Oh please, I don't bother with the "It's all them! Not me at all game!" They are no more discriminatory OR oppressive than you are.

The thing is they are! How blind does one need to be to not see this? I am told in no uncertain terms that my opinion is meaningless because I am a straight, white, Christian male. I would never say to someone that their opinion is meaningless because they are a black female, or for any other characteristic of their personality. It's called an ad hominem attack, attacking some facet of the person rather than their argument. Telling someone that their opinion is meaningless because they are a white male is discriminatory. It's reverse racism and sexism.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The thing is they are! How blind does one need to be to not see this?

I already stated that I see both sides. Why am I expected to only see one?

I am told in no uncertain terms that my opinion is meaningless because I am a straight, white, Christian male. I would never say to someone that their opinion is meaningless because they are a black female, or for any other characteristic of their personality. It's called an ad hominem attack, attacking some facet of the person rather than their argument. Telling someone that their opinion is meaningless because they are a white male is discriminatory.

Oh, you mean the way that those who do not practice the same religion (or any at all) are told we have no morals and our opinions are meaningless?

You do realize there have been people who believe women should not be allowed to vote, right? Or that only Christians should be allowed to vote, right?

The only thing I am seeing from the *far left* is they are now beginning to react and follow in the footsteps of what the far right has done for many years.

It's reverse racism and sexism.

This very statement is rather telling. It acknowledges that you know racism and sexism have ALWAYS been a problem. However, now that it's being done in "reverse" it's a big deal.

Sow. Reap.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, you mean the way that those who do not practice the same religion (or any at all) are told we have no morals and our opinions are meaningless?

does pete do that?

You do realize there have been people who believe women should not be allowed to vote, right?

does pete believe that?

Or that only Christians should be allowed to vote, right?

does pete believe that?

The only thing I am seeing from the *far left* is they are now beginning to react and follow in the footsteps of what the far right has done for many years.

what does that have to do with your claim that pete is discriminatory and oppressive?

This very statement is rather telling. It acknowledges that you know racism and sexism have ALWAYS been a problem. However, now that it's being done in "reverse" it's a big deal.

Sow. Reap.

when has pete sown racism and sexism?

ya see pete, there's no arguing with these retards because they can't follow a train of thought for longer than it takes them to stick their foot in their mouth

and all their "reasoning" is based on emotion

lovemeorhateme

I already stated that I see both sides. Why am I expected to only see one?

It seems quite clear to me that you are sympathising with one side over the other.

Have I done that? No. Has anyone that I've encountered at university done that? No. Has every SJW activist I've met at university declared the opinions of straight white men to be meaningless because they are straight white men? Yes.

You do realize there have been people who believe women should not be allowed to vote, right? Or that only Christians should be allowed to vote, right?

You do realise that there have been people who believe the vast majority of men should not be allowed to vote, right? You do also realise that the vast majority of men only got the vote within 50 years before women got the vote, right? It's not the convenient 'male vs female' issue that most feminists would have us believe.

This statement is rather telling for it clearly shows which side you're on no matter how much you pretend to be neutral.

Sow. Reap

I acknowledge that both racism and sexism have always existed and they likely always will exist. You will never completely rid the world of racist or sexist ideas. At what point did you manage to leap to the conclusion I only have a problem with it because it's now being done the other way? I've already stated I would have a problem with someone telling a black woman that her opinion counts for nothing because she's a black woman. That would be called both racist and sexist, and rightly so. But when it's directed at a white man, well then that doesn't matter. White men can be belittled and denigrated as much as one likes and no one will bat an eyelid.

ClimateSanity

IF you truly wish for me to ignore the patheticness that is you, quit lying about me. I know that lying for the sake of sympathy and to gain access to a discussion website comes as second nature for you, but I will not overlook it.

I wasn't talking about you. As per your neg rep, I stand against tyranny in all its forms, bullying, people driven by hatred.

I stand for live and let live, creativity. courage, foresight and industriousness.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wasn't talking about you.

Of course you were. You have made flippant remarks towards myself, Anna and others since you snuck back in under your newest username.

As per your neg rep, I stand against tyranny in all its forms, bullying, people driven by hatred.

Bullying ... as in littering someone's PM box with 5 PM's within six minutes that consisted of nothing more than yelling and implied threats?

I stand for live and let live, creativity. courage, foresight and industriousness.

No you don't ... and btw, the *courage* comment is especially funny. Courageous people do not need to sneak into a forum and lie about who they are. It's cowardly and dishonest.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The thing is they are! How blind does one need to be to not see this? I am told in no uncertain terms that my opinion is meaningless because I am a straight, white, Christian male. I would never say to someone that their opinion is meaningless because they are a black female, or for any other characteristic of their personality. It's called an ad hominem attack, attacking some facet of the person rather than their argument. Telling someone that their opinion is meaningless because they are a white male is discriminatory. It's reverse racism and sexism.

You forget that THAT is perfectly ok since turn about is fair play. Its not really about anything righteous or equality, its really about getting even with and sticking it to the ones you wish to blame your failures on.

This is what you SHOULD be learning in college. :rolleyes:

glorydaz

You forget that THAT is perfectly ok since turn about is fair play. Its not really about anything righteous or equality, its really about getting even with and sticking it to the ones you wish to blame your failures on.

This is what you SHOULD be learning in college. :rolleyes:

:thumb: