Foolish Conversations

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Look at what you have said. Worthless, useless. Not one time do you show any worship to Jesus or His Word.

The word worship means service to serve or to give honor. We are not to worship the Bible. The Bible is called the Word of God. Worship God. Then see if the same word is applied to or about Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The word worship means service to serve or to give honor. We are not to worship the Bible. The Bible is called the Word of God. Worship God. Then see if the same word is applied to or about Jesus.

I said
lolol Your an idiot.
Worship means to submit to without question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You really are an idiot. Jesus is Lord over the earth.

[Rev 19:16
16 And He has on [His] robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

I am not an idiot. As for your statement about Jesus do you have a scripture or a scripture verse to support your statement?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand Torah, God's Law, Israel, the Levitical Priesthood, the Bible, Christianity, etc.... What you are saying is not the case.
You can learn about the High Priest by reading the Torah. The TaNaK. The Bible.
Today is Shishi (Sixth) Ziv 5. It is Yom, Day. I do not know what you mean by saying this.
QUOTE=Jacob;5232302]incorrect
are you a king or an emperor?[/QUOTE]
Jesus is the King of Israel.
I am not an idiot. As for your statement about Jesus do you have a scripture or a scripture verse to support your statement?
I do not understand that.
is that an expression you are using or utilizing or a request?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't
know what you mean or meant
what you are responding to
or the reason for your answer

I said
That is just to show everyone your useless, and worthless opinions. You promote the old testament law and you don't even keep it yourself. That makes you an antichrist.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is just to show everyone your useless, and worthless opinions. You promote the old testament law and you don't even keep it yourself. That makes you an antichrist.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

You have incorrect grammar.

I do not know what you mean by old testament law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have incorrect grammar.

I do not know what you mean by old testament law.

I said
lol All these months we have talked about the old testament law. And now you want to play dumb like you don't know what we are talking about. lolololo No one is that stupid.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol All these months we have talked about the old testament law. And now you want to play dumb like you don't know what we are talking about. lolololo No one is that stupid.

You believe that there is law associated with a covenant called old. Okay.