ECT Some tools for diagramming sentences

dodge

:idunno:

Did he talk to Gentiles, and bless a few? Yes
Was he SENT to Gentiles? No

Jesus did mention the gentiles He was going to bring into the fold . Looks like He came for both just not at the same time.

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus did mention the gentiles He was going to bring into the fold . Looks like He came for both just not at the same time.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Future tense. Same as yesterday. :D

Right Divider

Body part

You ASSUME this is talking about gentiles. Well done.

Interplanner

If you have no concept of the mission that Christ was starting, you won't understand why he made certain remarks about Israel as such. That understanding is also why 70 were trained for their country and then for beyond.

Interplanner

No, you are not safe to make assumptions without some actual support.

No wonder you're a mess!

D'ism is a mess, I know. You have no support for not saying the verse is about the Gentiles when there are piles of indicators (like the Great Commission) that he was to reach all nations. Same with Gen 12 and 15, to bless all nations, finally clarified by Paul. Nothing in the NT is concerned about the intra Israel problem like you are, except for the degrading way the Jews treated the Samaritans, on which your club always sounds backward.

Right Divider

Body part
D'ism is a mess, I know. You have no support for not saying the verse is about the Gentiles when there are piles of indicators (like the Great Commission) that he was to reach all nations.
God's Word never calls gentiles "sheep". God calls the nation of Israel sheep.

Same with Gen 12 and 15, to bless all nations, finally clarified by Paul.
I love how you use Paul when you feel it's convenient.

Nothing in the NT is concerned about the intra Israel problem like you are, except for the degrading way the Jews treated the Samaritans, on which your club always sounds backward.
You're funny.

Interplanner

God's Word never calls gentiles "sheep". God calls the nation of Israel sheep.

I love how you use Paul when you feel it's convenient.

You're funny.

The sheep explanation is worthless when there are so many references to all the believers being one group.

I'm not referring to Paul when it is convenient, but because his interp of the OT passage, NOT YOURS, is the final, official, apostolic authority. Not Dispensational authors from the 20th century.

The real issue of the Samaritans is in Jn 4 and the Good Sam parable. Your system is inside out talking about these things.

Right Divider

Body part
The sheep explanation is worthless when there are so many references to all the believers being one group.

I'm not referring to Paul when it is convenient, but because his interp of the OT passage, NOT YOURS, is the final, official, apostolic authority. Not Dispensational authors from the 20th century.

The real issue of the Samaritans is in Jn 4 and the Good Sam parable. Your system is inside out talking about these things.
Your nonsense gets sillier every post.

Interplanner

Your nonsense gets sillier every post.

Good. Silly in your world means that Paul NOT YOU is the authority on what those passages mean; I'm referring specifically to Gal 3:8-9. That was the Gospel and it was obviously for all nations, and Abrham was present, so he knew it was going to be by faith, not his race.

Right Divider

Body part
Good. Silly in your world means that Paul NOT YOU is the authority on what those passages mean; I'm referring specifically to Gal 3:8-9. That was the Gospel and it was obviously for all nations, and Abrham was present, so he knew it was going to be by faith, not his race.
Does your grammar scholarship tell you that capitalizing the word "gospel" makes it more powerful? Is that a Greek thing?

Good grammar also requires correct spelling. Who is "Abrham"?

Interplanner

Does your grammar scholarship tell you that capitalizing the word "gospel" makes it more powerful? Is that a Greek thing?

Good grammar also requires correct spelling. Who is "Abrham"?

Get the scoffing out of your system and get back to me when you are ready to learn.