Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Calvinism is filled to the brim with false doctrine, a false gospel, and a false representation of the character of the God of the Bible. Three strikes and you're out pal.

You have a problem because you also believe God throws unbelievers into eternal conscious suffering.

Then to cover your lack, you claim God would not do that to unsaved babies, but send them to Heaven instead.

Crazy.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never, in ten years, seen him do that?

AMR has got himself in a corner, because he claims believers in Christ are going to hell if they do not accept his ideas of trinity despite them having faith in Christ.

So he is saying that some who have faith in Christ are not the elect.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have a problem because you also believe God throws unbelievers into eternal conscious suffering.

Then to cover your lack, you claim God would not do that to unsaved babies, but send them to Heaven instead.

Crazy.

LA

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

marhig

The Bible and the writings of Paul are most certainly anti-works. The reason for that is because that is the most natural way for a man to be saved.

Be a good person. Do good things and God will accept you into heaven. Its one of the devils biggest lies. If we could become acceptable to God by our good works, then Jesus lived and died in vain.

One of the devil's biggest lies is your saved even if you sin. And you're going to heaven regardless. This isn't the truth. Sin brings death.

Once saved always saved is a false teaching.

God wants us to live right before him, and if we belong to him, then we will be living by his will. When Paul says that it's not the works, he's talking about doing things that make ourselves look good or to feed our lusts. Like when we take the glory when we do things for others. Or build ourselves up and let others say how good we are when the works are of God. Satisfying our flesh and thinking were good and holy, setting ourselves on a pedestal whilst looking down at others as sinners and unsaved. Judging them when we don't know their hearts.

I know me Robert, and without God I wouldn't live like I'm living now, he's completely changed my heart from selfish and putting me first, to putting God first and caring for others also. And I know it's not of myself, because without God I wouldn't do it, I can't overcome the flesh without him. So I glorify God and tell others that it's him not me. Because he's changed my life completely, and I know that without him I wouldn't care and I'd be living my life to the max in the flesh. Without God we're nothing, Satan has us like a boat without a rudder in the midst of the sea at night, whilst we are in darkness, he can pull us anyway he wants tossing and turning us by the lusts of our flesh.

Christ is our anchor, our rudder, our oar and our lighthouse in the dark. He's our light and our guide in this world of darkness, and if we belong to him, then we will be doing the good works of God, helping, caring, sharing, and loving all we come across with a godly love, whoever they are because the love of Christ will be in our heart.

By their fruits you will know them, not by their denomination. God is love, and all those who belong to him will be showing that love in their lives, doing things that others wouldn't do and you'll see God in them.

And sometimes people who don't know God, put many of those who profess to know God to shame, so I always have hope for everyone, and I remember Jesus and what he said about Nathanael, that he was watching him under the fig tree way before Nathanael was called, so we don't know who he has his eye on And it gives me hope for all that one day they will hear and they will listen to one of Gods true people when they say we have found the Christ, come and see.

And you'll know if they have truly found Christ, because they will be living it out.

The first will be last and the last will be first, it's better to be humble than proud and think we're ok and everyone else isn't, God loves every one of us, and he wants us all back. We are just to bring God to others, and he will do the judging. We should be saying is it I lord, and not it's all them and I'm ok. That's like the proud pharisee in the temple, looking down at the publican, yet the publicans house was more justified in the eyes of Christ than him, because he humbled himself and admitted he was a sinner.

We are all sinners and those who truly belong to God are saved by the grace of God through faith. Brought out from the world, walking in the spirit, denying their flesh and turning from sin, following Jesus our perfect example.

If we do the will of God, then we will be doing the works of God also.

John 21

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

Rosenritter

she is if she's keeping them from coming to Christ :idunno:

If you are Calvinist, you don't believe that anyone can keep the elect from coming to Christ, just like you wouldn't believe that anyone could help anyone come to Christ that wasn't going to already.

Not sure if you're Calvinist or not, but since that's the thread topic...

Rosenritter

How does one save oneself? It is a rhetorical question. Think about it and it will come to you.

AMR

Ezekiel 14:14-20 KJV
(14) Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
(15) If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
(16) Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
(17) Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
(18) Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
(19) Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
(20) Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Thinking about it...

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
reminder on TULIP:

Total Depravity - As a result of Adam’s fall, the entire human race is affected; all humanity is dead in trespasses and sins. Man is unable to save himself (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:1b0-18).

Unconditional Election - Because man is dead in sin, he is unable to initiate a response to God; therefore, in eternity past God elected certain people to salvation. Election and predestination are unconditional; they are not based on man’s response (Romans 8:29-30;9:11; Ephesians 1:4-6, 11-12) because man is unable to respond, nor does he want to.

Limited Atonement - Because God determined that certain ones should be saved as a result of God's unconditional election, He determined that Christ should die for the elect alone. All whom God has elected and for whom Christ died will be saved (Matthew 1:21; John 10:11; 17:9; Acts 20:28; Romans 8:32; Ephesians 5:25).

Irresistible Grace - Those whom God elected He draws to Himself through irresistible grace. God makes man willing to come to Him. When God calls, man responds (John 6:37, 44; 10:16).

Perseverance of the Saints - The precise ones God has elected and drawn to Himself through the Holy Spirit will persevere in faith. None whom God has elected will be lost; they are eternally secure (John 10:27-29; Romans 8:29-30; Ephesians 1:3-14).

13418769_733811290055008_9076975328374464792_n.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are Calvinist, you don't believe that anyone can keep the elect from coming to Christ, just like you wouldn't believe that anyone could help anyone come to Christ that wasn't going to already.

Not sure if you're Calvinist or not, but since that's the thread topic...

Gee, you sound like a genius or something?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When Grosnick is faced with something he cannot argue against, he simply repeats the same old nonsense over and over again.

Hey, that's my prerogative. If ya don't like it, report me to the Woodshed and have done with it. Also, another thing you could do is, place me on EGGNORE. (Ignore) PM me and I'll tell you how to do that. It can be pretty tricky for guys like you if ya know what I mean?