Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Baloney. In any event, if Calvinism is true it wouldn't matter what my sister teaches her kids, would it?

:rolleyes:

If you were a Calvinist, you'd be on a "Wait and see" type of basis." It would depend on if God chose you before the foundation of the world to be one of the "Elect." If He didn't, then, you would be cast into the Lake of Fire (Hell) to suffer throughout eternity. If God chose you to be part of the "Elect", then, you'd go to Heaven. It's as simple as that. That's what they believe. By the way, they're WRONG!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They also believe Babies that are aborted or die at birth are part of that same system. They either go to Hell, if they weren't chosen or to Heaven if they were chosen. It's quite disgusting actually.

Arthur Brain

If you were a Calvinist, you'd be on a "Wait and see" type of basis." It would depend on if God chose you before the foundation of the world to be one of the "Elect." If He didn't, then, you would be cast into the Lake of Fire (Hell) to suffer throughout eternity. If God chose you to be part of the "Elect", then, you'd go to Heaven. It's as simple as that. That's what they believe. By the way, they're WRONG!

Hey, you don't need to convince me about Calvinism being a load of bunk. I have no truck with it whatsoever but then as you probably know I don't hold with any sort of doctrine of suffering - but best fodder for elsewhere.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's Satan's first words recorded in scripture, the same words in opposition to the very gospel that Jesus died to proclaim, and those same words which you repeat and chant without shame. Satan doesn't have to appear to say "You shall not surely die, your soul lives forever" because you'll do it for him willingly.

You've been shown that you've been proclaiming contrary to scripture left and right, but it doesn't phase you one bit...

Eze 18:26-27 KJV
(26) When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
(27) Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

Souls die.

You're in for a BIG surprise! :hammer:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you were a Calvinist, you'd be on a "Wait and see" type of basis." It would depend on if God chose you before the foundation of the world to be one of the "Elect." If He didn't, then, you would be cast into the Lake of Fire (Hell) to suffer throughout eternity. If God chose you to be part of the "Elect", then, you'd go to Heaven. It's as simple as that. That's what they believe.

As opposed to God not being immutable; basically being a fallible human with undue power. Your falsehood is what makes atheists believe God some kid in the sky frying people with a magnifying glass.

Because God foreknew the fate of the world, He decided how He would conduct His will and presence before the beginning. Calvinism is an inarguable theology for anyone who believes God is ACTUALLY GOD. It's funny how those as yourself make God so much like, well, yourselves :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As opposed to God not being immutable; basically being a fallible human with undue power. Your falsehood is what makes atheists believe God some kid in the sky frying people with a magnifying glass.

Because God foreknew the fate of the world, He decided how He would conduct His will and presence before the beginning. Calvinism is an inarguable theology for anyone who believes God is ACTUALLY GOD. It's funny how those as yourself make God so much like, well, yourselves :rolleyes:

:loser:

Arthur Brain

well, i have two, raised to adulthood

and I'm trained to work with kids

so i suspect i know more about it than you :idunno:

Doubtful even if your above claims are true. What it has to do with the topic at hand is rather a mystery also. If you believe in Calvinism then it simply wouldn't matter what anyone teaches their kids. They could instruct them in the magic arts and read Lovecraft and Crowley to them all day long, it wouldn't matter if they were part of the 'elect'. By the same token they could read the bible all day long and if they're 'reprobate' it wouldn't make a darn bit of difference either would it?

Are you a Calvinist?