Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I asked you a serious question yesterday, ACW. Why didn't you vote for Ted Cruz for president?

I see that you want to talk about anything other than LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump and why you continue to support a lying sociopath (you do acknowledge that Donald Trump is a liar and a sociopath don't you?).

Before we return to talking about homosexuality and transgenderism and real life solutions to the problem, solutions that I provide for the people who are following this 4 part thread , let me ask you this:

When your lying sociopath LGBTQ flag waving President is impeached, and he will be impeached overwhelmingly by both Parties, do you think he'll barricade himself in the Oval Office and call out the military to surround the White House so that he can't be removed?

maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IjoVboBbLn0/maxresdefault.jpg

OK, back to real life solutions that are needed to get this country back on track, things that can be done to return an ounce of sanity to this once God-fearing nation.

Between your flirtatious posts with LGBTQ activist Art Brain, I must have missed your "real life actions" that you're taking.

Would you expound on those please?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I must have missed your "real life actions" that you're taking.

The same ones you attributed to yourself: going to church and loving my family.

I suppose we could talk about why you go to church yet don't rebuke Art Brain on his LGBTQ activism (unless your church is one of those 'inclusive' churches), but let's talk about real life solutions that you're taking to help guide this nation in a direction that will eventually return it to the once God-fearing nation that it was.

I reach out to 200-300 people a day with real life solutions to their and the nation's problem's.

Again: what are you doing?
(Voting for and continuing to support a LGBTQ activist isn't one of the ways).

Now I'm genuinely asking: Why didn't you vote for Cruz?

I ask this questions genuinely as well:

Are you under the care of a mental health professional?

glassjester

You said promoting your ideology on internet forums was not "real world" activity. Then, when asked about your real world activity, you cited your activity on an internet forum.

Do you not see a contradiction there?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You said promoting your ideology on internet forums was not "real world" activity. Then, when asked about your real world activity, you cited your activity on an internet forum.

Do you not see a contradiction there?

I'll explain it again since you didn't comprehend it the first time.

While you and LGBTQ activist Art Brain might on occasion have a few ideological differences in an internet forum, in real life you both support LGBTQ causes as seen through your unapologetic vote for and continued support of LGBTQueer activist Donald Trump.

My activity on internet forums is real life, as I supply people with information on how to help overcome personal demons (spiritual and if necessary psychological therapy for same sex or gender confusion).

In the political realm I examine the background of candidates for public office and show which candidates have a history of pro traditional family values and those like Donald Trump who have a long history with the sexual anarchist movement.

I encourage people (and show them how) to become politically active at the local, state and federal level, and help decide which God-fearing candidates will show up on the ballot in November.

So you see, my use of the internet is "real life" while yours involves mindless chit chat with someone who is too ashamed to even say which pro homosexual/pro abortion candidate he backs in the United Kingdom.

Since neither of you have any desire to debate me here, I'll kindly ask again that you and your BFF go to another thread and build your pro LGBTQ bond there.

Arthur Brain

I'll explain it again since you didn't comprehend it the first time.

While you and LGBTQ activist Art Brain might on occasion have a few ideological differences in an internet forum, in real life you both support LGBTQ causes as seen through your unapologetic vote for and continued support of LGBTQueer activist Donald Trump.

My activity on internet forums is real life, as I supply people with information on how to help overcome personal demons (spiritual and if necessary psychological therapy for same sex or gender confusion).

In the political realm I examine the background of candidates for public office and show which candidates have a history of pro traditional family values and those like Donald Trump who have a long history with the sexual anarchist movement.

I encourage people (and show them how) to become politically active at the local, state and federal level, and help decide which God-fearing candidates will show up on the ballot in November.

So you see, my use of the internet is "real life" while yours involves mindless chit chat with someone who is too ashamed to even say which pro homosexual/pro abortion candidate he backs in the United Kingdom.

Since neither of you have any desire to debate me here, I'll kindly ask again that you and your BFF go to another thread and build your pro LGBTQ bond there.

I don't 'back' any politician over here aCW. I'm equally cynical of all the main parties and would be more likely to back one that supports environmental causes or some such. Besides which, there isn't a single candidate in any of the main parties that would touch your ideology with a barge pole. Oh, and if you think Cruz would enact laws criminalizing homosexuality then you really are deluded.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...So you see, my use of the internet is "real life" while yours involves mindless chit chat with someone who is too ashamed to even say which pro homosexual/pro abortion candidate he backs in the United Kingdom...

I don't 'back' any politician over here aCW. I'm equally cynical of all the main parties and would be more likely to back one that supports environmental causes or some such. Besides which, there isn't a single candidate in any of the main parties that would touch your ideology with a barge pole.

One would think that if your main interest in politics deals with environmental causes that you'd spend all of your time in threads about the environment instead of defending homosexuality in threads dealing with that topic.

And you are correct: In today's world it's unheard of to see a politician touch important social issues such as traditional family values, that's why I get excited when I see one that does.

Oh, and if you think Cruz would enact laws criminalizing homosexuality then you really are deluded.

During the primaries Ted Cruz stood for many things such as religious freedom, the right to privacy for women and little girls, traditional marriage, appointing traditional family values Supreme Court Justices that would overturn pro abortion/LGBTQ rulings.

Unlike Donald Trump, there is no doubt in my mind that Ted Cruz would have been a man of his word.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...So you see, my use of the internet is "real life" while yours involves mindless chit chat with someone who is too ashamed to even say which pro homosexual/pro abortion candidate he backs in the United Kingdom...

Unlike Donald Trump, there is no doubt in my mind that Ted Cruz would have been a man of his word.
Nope. The demonrats would be resisting and obstructing Cruz the same way they are Trump

Arthur Brain

One would think that if your main interest in politics deals with environmental causes that you'd spend all of your time in threads about the environment instead of defending homosexuality in threads dealing with that topic.

It's one interest although it's certainly not the only one. I also don't spend 'all my time' on threads about homosexuality, that's more your remit.

And you are correct: In today's world it's unheard of to see a politician touch important social issues such as traditional family values, that's why I get excited when I see one that does.

He wasn't advocating criminalizing homosexuality though was he? Nor was the constitutional party candidate that you voted for. Politicians aren't in the business of advancing policies that they know won't be enacted or committing political suicide.

During the primaries Ted Cruz stood for many things such as religious freedom, the right to privacy for women and little girls, traditional marriage, appointing traditional family values Supreme Court Justices that would overturn pro abortion/LGBTQ rulings.

Once again, not for criminalizing homosexuality. I'm well aware you think Cruz could do no wrong. After all, it's okay for him to support evil if he has 'good' enough reason for it, even to the extent of supporting Donald Trump...

:rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

He had to do it to continue his career of not becoming president.

Hmm, supporting evil (Trump) didn't really work out for him then - even though according to aCW it should never be supported unless you happen to be Ted Cruz...

Somehow, I suspect that aCW will do everything but address this latest clanger of his...

Status
Not open for further replies.