Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If laws (or Supreme Court rulings) didn't have such on impact on society (along with cultural mores'), then the abortion/LGBTQueer movements wouldn't have fought so hard for Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges to get those rulings enacted and to keep them.

If you care about abortion so much then start a blog as dedicated as this one is to homosexuality.

From a legal standpoint (i.e. the supposed "right to privacy") and from the Libertarian ideological standpoint ("It's MY body and I can damn well do with it as I please!") the two behaviors are inseparable. Feel free to review the index on page 1 to refresh your memory as to why the LGBTQ and Abortion movements are inseparable.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm just pointing out why those laws were enacted (to strengthen the nucleus of society, i.e. the traditional family) and showing what has happened after they were decriminalized (abortion, fatherless homes, drug abuse, crime...disease, misery and death).

Puritanical laws based on religious zealotry don't strengthen any society aCW. They merely oppress those who aren't deemed to be living suitably moral lives. While homosexuality was still a crime, society was hardly healthy, disease was rampant and living conditions often appalling at the lower end of the scale. Ever read Charles Dickens?

I would love to review each point that you brought up; of course you'll need to supply evidence to what I've written about the importance of the traditional family and traditional family values throughout this 4 part thread:

1). Show how the nucleus of society (the traditional family) and laws that are beneficial to it (traditional family values), haven't been of the upmost importance to society.

2). Show that while homosexuality was still a crime, that HIV/AIDS ran rampant amongst those who suffered same sex desires. Show that children as young as 9 years old who engaged in homosex* were inflicted with HIV/AIDS.

*If you want to call a 9 year old who was repeatedly raped by a homosexual elder and because of it contracted HIV/AIDS "engaging in homosex").

Those two should be a good start for you Art.

Quote: Originally posted by aCulturewarrior
While countless cases of "homofascism" happened before this July 2014 article was written dating back to Lawrence v Texas alone, and many many more cases have happened since the article was written: how about we review these

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’
http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-e...m-homofascism/

and you can tell me that they would have still happened if homosexuality were a criminal act?

"Barbwire"?! Nope, not interested...

Ok, we don't have to review all 300 cases of homofascism to show that none of them would have happened if homosexuality were still a crime, how about just one? (you pick).

As I wipe an imaginary tear away from my eye, I have to say that your puritan morals are heartwarming Art.

Now can I get you to say that leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell is a "sick child molesting degenerate" for even saying that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy being raped by an adult?

I'll again patiently await your critical analysis of Peter the Pedophile Tatchell.

I suggest you bring up the myriad posts on this that must be in your table of contents? Cos I'm not interested in rehashing this all over again for what, the fourth or fifth time now? Link to the former exchanges on this as you must surely be able to do?

Otherwise my comments have been clear all along where it comes to the separate topic of child molestation and anyone guilty of it. Zero tolerance.

Two things Art: I suggest that you attempt to find a homosexual political candidate out there that hasn't been accused of pedophilia, pederasty, or at least promoting it. Look hard Art, as I don't believe you'll find one. If you do find one (or someone who promotes the LGBTQueer movement), I'll guarantee you that they won't be against the indoctrination of children into the LGBTQ/abortion/sexual anarchist movement.

#2. I must have missed these words in your above post:

"leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell is a "sick child molesting degenerate" for even saying that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy being raped by an adult."

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It is true that in Leviticus 20, God imposed the death penalty on homosexual behaviour, but 4 verses before that He also demanded that anyone cursing their parents "shall be surely put to death."

Leviticus 20:9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Apparently God considers both homosexuality and cursing one's parents as major sins that demanded the same penalty, and yet no Christian is seriously advocating that "cursing parents" should constitute a "capital offense" or even be "criminalized."

John 4: The Woman Caught in Adultry

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

In the story of the "Woman Caught in Adultery," another death penalty offense, Christ challenged her accusers that "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

At least those in the crowd were not total hypocrites and had the good sense to admit that all were sinners - based on their actions!

Conversely, by demanding that "homosexuals" be criminalized is tantamount to "aCultureWarrior" casting the first stone.

Are you without sin "aSultureWarrior?"

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

From a legal standpoint (i.e. the supposed "right to privacy") and from the Libertarian ideological standpoint ("It's MY body and I can damn well do with it as I please!") the two behaviors are inseparable. Feel free to review the index on page 1 to refresh your memory as to why the LGBTQ and Abortion movements are inseparable.

Er, no thanks. Pointing to your own little blog and obsessiveness therein is no actual evidence of anything. Abortion exists and existed independently of homosexuality and it's just a desperate ploy of yours to try and "marry" the two.

I would love to review each point that you brought up; of course you'll need to supply evidence to what I've written about the importance of the traditional family and traditional family values throughout this 4 part thread:

Well, of course I don't and you can review each point without trying to deflect with rabbit trails, as you've done in regards as to how it's never okay to support evil unless you happen to be Ted Cruz or your own constitutional political candidate who wouldn't re-criminalize homosexuality at any point in tenure. So either do so or don't, I'm wagering you won't as you can't.

Ok, we don't have to review all 300 cases of homofascism to show that none of them would have happened if homosexuality were still a crime, how about just one? (you pick).

No. It's just stupid sensationalism on your part. Homosexuals have the right not to be persecuted by gay obsessed and dishonest zealots.

Two things Art: I suggest that you attempt to find a homosexual political candidate out there that hasn't been accused of pedophilia, pederasty, or at least promoting it. Look hard Art, as I don't believe you'll find one. If you do find one (or someone who promotes the LGBTQueer movement), I'll guarantee you that they won't be against the indoctrination of children into the LGBTQ/abortion/sexual anarchist movement.

Well, two things in turn, I suggest you get a life and either come out of the closet or barricade yourself in it. My sentiments in regards to child molestation and complete lack of tolerance for it have been aired numerously as it is, in regards to anyone. Furthermore, my first consideration as regards political candidates is what policies they're advocating and homosexuality doesn't inform that, at all.

:kookoo:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(So much for jgarden wanting to debate me).

The monologue wonder writes:

It is true that in Leviticus 20, God imposed the death penalty on homosexual behaviour, but 4 verses before that He also demanded that anyone cursing their parents "shall be surely put to death."
Apparently God considers both homosexuality and cursing one's parents as major sins that demanded the same penalty, and yet no Christian is seriously advocating that "cursing parents" should constitute a "capital offense" or even be "criminalized."

Hence the importance of parental rights, something that your LGBTQueer movement is trying to take away from parents and in many cases has been successful in doing.

Regarding laws on the statutes that deal with honoring thy parents:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

In the story of the "Woman Caught in Adultery," another death penalty offense, Christ challenged her accusers that "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

At least those in the crowd were not total hypocrites and had the good sense to admit that all were sinners - based on their actions!

Conversely, by demanding that "homosexuals" be criminalized is tantamount to "aCultureWarrior" casting the first stone.

Is this the 4th or 5th time you've brought the woman accused of adultery up jgarden?

In any event, I put this in the index on page 1 for when you inevitably brought it up again.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ltery-lesson&p=4573242&viewfull=1#post4573242
https://www.sixteensmallstones.org/...reting-jesus-and-the-woman-taken-in-adultery/

Are you without sin "aSultureWarrior?"

I struggle with sin regularly, and ask God to give me the strength to overcome sinful desires. Unlike you however, I don't promote sin.

What are you going to tell God on your judgment day jgarden?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
AAoYWBW.img

Do you really want to put powerful weapons in the hands of people who take a surgical knife and permanently mutilate their genitalia jgarden?

People who disproportionately attempt and commit suicide?

Did we not learn from homosexuals such as Adolf Hitler what happens when power is given to sexual deviants?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Er, no thanks. Pointing to your own little blog and obsessiveness therein is no actual evidence of anything. Abortion exists and existed independently of homosexuality and it's just a desperate ploy of yours to try and "marry" the two.

Take it up with the LGBTQueer/Abortion/sexual anarchist movements beloved Supreme Court rulings. Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges and all SCOTUS rulings dealing with sexuality in the past 50 years is based on the supposed "right to privacy".

Over the last 50 years, the “right to privacy” has been used to cover every form of sexual practice, displacing the public's right to object on moral grounds – something contained in Kennedy's 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/h...riage-ruling-is-tied-to-abortion-and-contrace

1). Show how the nucleus of society (the traditional family) and laws that are beneficial to it (traditional family values), haven't been of the upmost importance to society.

2). Show that while homosexuality was still a crime, that HIV/AIDS ran rampant amongst those who suffered same sex desires. Show that children as young as 9 years old who engaged in homosex* were inflicted with HIV/AIDS.

*If you want to call a 9 year old who was repeatedly raped by a homosexual elder and because of it contracted HIV/AIDS "engaging in homosex").

Well, of course I don't and you can review each point without trying to deflect with rabbit trails, as you've done in regards as to how it's never okay to support evil unless you happen to be Ted Cruz or your own constitutional political candidate who wouldn't re-criminalize homosexuality at any point in tenure. So either do so or don't, I'm wagering you won't as you can't.

(Art's a slow starter, maybe in his next post he'll tell the followers of this thread why marriage isn't important, why having a loving mom and dad in the home isn't important to children, etc. etc.)

No. It's just stupid sensationalism on your part.

Just one? (It appears that Art believes that the LGBTQ 'gaystapo' does persecute not only people of faith but anyone who dares speak out against their perverse behavior and/or agenda.

Homosexuals have the right not to be persecuted by gay obsessed and dishonest zealots.

Using righteous laws and compassionate programs to help people with their sexual confusion is hardly "persecuting" those who live the "culture of death".

Well, two things in turn, I suggest you get a life and either come out of the closet or barricade yourself in it.

I see that you agree that it would be extremely hard to find a homosexual candidate that hasn't had pedophile or pederasty allegations against him, and it sure as LL would be impossible to find a pro LGBTQueer candidate who doesn't promote LGBTQueer child indoctrination.

My sentiments in regards to child molestation and complete lack of tolerance for it have been aired numerously as it is, in regards to anyone.

You can copy and paste these words if you like Art:

"leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell is a "sick child molesting degenerate" for even saying that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy being raped by an adult"

Furthermore, my first consideration as regards political candidates is what policies they're advocating and homosexuality doesn't inform that, at all.

Of course LGBTQ/abortion supposed "rights" aren't at the top if your list, most* battles have been won (take them away and watch Art go ballistic).

*The golden egg of legalizing child rape still lingers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure the sizable audience of this thread would like to know more about it's creator, aCW. For instance, why should we believe him or trust him. Does he have children? What's his first name? etc. etc. - Tell us dub, inquiring minds want to know. Tell us a little about yourself and your impressive credentials

Arthur Brain

Do you really want to put powerful weapons in the hands of people who take a surgical knife and permanently mutilate their genitalia jgarden?

People who disproportionately attempt and commit suicide?

Did we not learn from homosexuals such as Adolf Hitler what happens when power is given to sexual deviants?

Well, first off, there's no convincing evidence that Hitler was homosexual and considering that homosexuals were victims of the Nazi regime along with all other "undesirables", this is one immense 'backfire' for you dude - yet again...

You're the nut who'd intern homosexuals and force them into "therapy"...

:hammer:

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Take it up with the LGBTQueer/Abortion/sexual anarchist movements beloved Supreme Court rulings. Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges and all SCOTUS rulings dealing with sexuality in the past 50 years is based on the supposed "right to privacy".

Over the last 50 years, the “right to privacy” has been used to cover every form of sexual practice, displacing the public's right to object on moral grounds – something contained in Kennedy's 2003 Lawrence v. Texas ruling.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/h...riage-ruling-is-tied-to-abortion-and-contrace

(Art's a slow starter, maybe in his next post he'll tell the followers of this thread why marriage isn't important, why having a loving mom and dad in the home isn't important to children, etc. etc.)

Just one? (It appears that Art believes that the LGBTQ 'gaystapo' does persecute not only people of faith but anyone who dares speak out against their perverse behavior and/or agenda.

Using righteous laws and compassionate programs to help people with their sexual confusion is hardly "persecuting" those who live the "culture of death".

I see that you agree that it would be extremely hard to find a homosexual candidate that hasn't had pedophile or pederasty allegations against him, and it sure as LL would be impossible to find a pro LGBTQueer candidate who doesn't promote LGBTQueer child indoctrination.

You can copy and paste these words if you like Art:

"leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell is a "sick child molesting degenerate" for even saying that some children as young as 9 years old enjoy being raped by an adult"

Of course LGBTQ/abortion supposed "rights" aren't at the top if your list, most* battles have been won (take them away and watch Art go ballistic).

*The golden egg of legalizing child rape still lingers.

Uh, dude. I'm not gay obsessed. I vote on stuff that has nothing to do with homosexuality. Gay rights are established as they should have been already so your silly rabbit trails and slippery slope fallacies are noted and 'filed'.

Status
Not open for further replies.