Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I really wanna know if you believe that therapy for those who engage in homosexual behavior and people with gender dysphoria should be optional or required by law?

Please respond.

I am not sure how required it should or could be.
What's the legal stance on other mental illnesses?
Is therapy legally required for schizophrenia?

Those aren't rhetorical questions, by the way.
I am seriously asking.

To my knowledge, God didn't make mental illnesses like schizophrenia a criminal act punishable by death in the Old Testament (nor did He destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because it was inhabited by schizophrenics). Come to think of it, westernized civilization for 2,000 years, unlike homosexuality, didn't make mental illness a criminal act, punishable by incarceration. When it comes to LGBTQueer indoctrination: Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh in the New Testament pretty much said that those behind the psychological and spiritual molestation of innocent children by LGBTQueer activists should receive 'millstone therapy'.

Matthew 18:6

GMS.jpg

http://greatmillstone.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GMS.jpg

Without a doubt those that had gone through horrific things as a child (rape, psychological abuse) things that were behind their same sex desires, are in need of therapy to help deal with or hopefully overcome those unnatural desires. But the LGBTQueer agenda and those behind it are evil and need to be stopped dead in their tracks, and only righteous laws (along with cultural mores) can do that.

In the spirit of fair play, did you not vote, ACW?

Come on now - I keep on answering your questions. Be fair.

Answered several pages back when the guy who was offered oral sex in college by another guy graced my thread with his presence.

My absentee ballot (all WA State voters vote via absentee ballot now) sat on my dining room table until the day of the election. Being that I had not one ounce of respect for the 'Republicrat' Party for nominating a pro LGBTQ activist as their Presidential candidate, I seriously considered not even voting. Knowing that there were other issues that needed my attention, I opened the envelope and examined who and what I would vote for. When I looked at the options for President I didn't know whether to leave it blank or check another Party as a protest vote. Knowing the past platform history of the biblically based Constitution Party, I marked an X by it's candidate.

Your turn: As a supposed Bible believing Christian why did you vote for and continue to support to this day someone who you knew was a LGBTQueer flag waving activist?

Arthur Brain

I take that as a "No, none of my supposed Christian friends have shared God's Word with me, specifically dealing with human sexuality."

Maybe they just figure that hanging out with you and chit chatting over various things will help you with your moral confusion instead of addressing it directly?

No confusion here you silly man. Most Christians in my experience don't have a pathological obsession with sex or wish to police everyone else's lives, that's more the remit of crackpots like yourself, not that you'll ever have the chance to do so or see your barmy premise come into effect.

Oh wait, as far as I can tell your supposed Christian friends (patrick jane, glassjester) seem to be as morally confused as you.

If there's anyone confused around these parts, it's you.

When can we talk about the brutal murder of 13 year old Dylan Redwine and how laws prohibiting transvestism/transgenderism most likely would have prevented it?

You can bluster about it as much as you want. It's another example of you trying to blanket a whole group of people which is entirely dishonest.

Arthur Brain

I really wanna know if you believe that therapy for those who engage in homosexual behavior and people with gender dysphoria should be optional or required by law?

Please respond.

To my knowledge, God didn't make mental illnesses like schizophrenia a criminal act punishable by death in the Old Testament (nor did He destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because it was inhabited by schizophrenics). Come to think of it, westernized civilization for 2,000 years, unlike homosexuality, didn't make mental illness a criminal act, punishable by incarceration. When it comes to LGBTQueer indoctrination: Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh in the New Testament pretty much said that those behind the psychological and spiritual molestation of innocent children by LGBTQueer activists should receive 'millstone therapy'.

Matthew 18:6

GMS.jpg

http://greatmillstone.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GMS.jpg

Without a doubt those that had gone through horrific things as a child (rape, psychological abuse) things that were behind their same sex desires, are in need of therapy to help deal with or hopefully overcome those unnatural desires. But the LGBTQueer agenda and those behind it are evil and need to be stopped dead in their tracks, and only righteous laws (along with cultural mores) can do that.

Answered several pages back when the guy who was offered oral sex in college by another guy graced my thread with his presence.

My absentee ballot (all WA State voters vote via absentee ballot now) sat on my dining room table until the day of the election. Being that I had not one ounce of respect for the 'Republicrat' Party for nominating a pro LGBTQ activist as their Presidential candidate, I seriously considered not even voting. Knowing that there were other issues that needed my attention, I opened the envelope and examined who and what I would vote for. When I looked at the options for President I didn't know whether to leave it blank or check another Party as a protest vote. Knowing the past platform history of the biblically based Constitution Party, I marked an X by it's candidate.

Your turn: As a supposed Bible believing Christian why did you vote for and continue to support to this day someone who you knew was a LGBTQueer flag waving activist?

You mean Castle? The guy who doesn't uphold anything that you advocate and who you still won't criticize? Still, according to you it's never okay to support evil - unless it's Ted Cruz...

:hammer:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I take that as a "No, none of my supposed Christian friends have shared God's Word with me, specifically dealing with human sexuality."

Maybe they just figure that hanging out with you and chit chatting over various things will help you with your moral confusion instead of addressing it directly?

No confusion here you silly man. Most Christians in my experience don't have a pathological obsession with sex or wish to police everyone else's lives, that's more the remit of crackpots like yourself, not that you'll ever have the chance to do so or see your barmy premise come into effect.

Yet your new bestest friend thinks that cross dressing/genital mutilation and same sex attraction/behavior are a mental illness.

God speaks about the standard He sets for human sexuality throughout the Bible. If so-called 'Christians' can't get something as simple as "one man, one woman, united in matrimony" right, then they better go back to Genesis and start at the beginning of the Bible to understand what God expects.

BTW Art: I was hoping that you'd explain why a cross dressing, diaper wearing, human feces eating father of two should be allowed to continue that kind of life, a life that lead to the brutal murder of his 13 year old son.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5074619&viewfull=1#post5074619

Arthur Brain

Yet your new bestest friend thinks that cross dressing/genital mutilation and same sex attraction/behavior are a mental illness.

What's with this "bestest friend" crap? :kookoo:

It's GJ's prerogative to think such.

God speaks about the standard He sets for human sexuality throughout the Bible. If so-called 'Christians' can't get something as simple as "one man, one woman, united in matrimony" right, then they better go back to Genesis and start at the beginning of the Bible to understand what God expects.

Eh, you're just a blowhard obsessive.

BTW Art: I was hoping that you'd explain why a cross dressing, diaper wearing, human feces eating father of two should be allowed to continue that kind of life, a life that lead to the brutal murder of his 13 year old son.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5074619&viewfull=1#post5074619

Carry on hoping, transgender people are usually not murderers and I'm not going to indulge your dishonest blanketing of people through a child's death.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What's with this "bestest friend" crap?

It's GJ's prerogative to think such.

What makes glassjester so acceptable in your world (and the world of others like you) is that he will disagree with you when it comes to ideology in places like internet forums, but won't do anything out in the real world to back that ideology (in fact he does the opposite: he votes for and continues to support a LGBTQueer activist).

Carry on hoping, transgender people are usually not murderers and I'm not going to indulge your dishonest blanketing of people through a child's death.

How about we both agree that cross dressing-diaper wearing-human feces eating people shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near children?

Wait, that won't work as that would be saying that they're '2nd class citizens'.

As far as that "blanket" goes:

"Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.
Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior."

Read more: https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/

So you see Art, when it comes to that "blanket", it covers almost 100% of sex offenders, i.e. Dylan Redwine's cross dressing-diaper wearing-human feces eating father fits very snug into the "blanket".

C9Ym6MaUMAALGws.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Ym6MaUMAALGws.jpg

glassjester

What makes glassjester so acceptable in your world (and the world of others like you) is that he will disagree with you when it comes to ideology in places like internet forums, but won't do anything out in the real world to back that ideology (in fact he does the opposite: he votes for and continues to support a LGBTQueer activist).

I don't mean this as a challenge, but out of genuine curiosity: What have you done in the real world to criminalize homosexuality?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't mean this as a challenge, but out of genuine curiosity: What have you done in the real world to criminalize homosexuality?

I was hoping that you'd ask.

Besides enhancing my spiritual growth by attending church/men's small groups, reading Holy Scripture and doing my best to be a morally disciplined and loving husband and father, if you've been a follower of this 4 part thread you'd know that I reach out to 200-300 people a day in an attempt to promote traditional family values.

Hopefully some of those people have been positively influenced.

Arthur Brain

What do you do "out in the real world" exactly? Go and support a constitution party candidate that wouldn't do anything to enact the laws you want in place anyway? Pompously rant on street corners?

:idunno:

How about we both agree that cross dressing-diaper wearing-human feces eating people shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near children?

Wait, that won't work as that would be saying that they're '2nd class citizens'.

As far as that "blanket" goes:

"Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

Uh, yeh, very convincing source that is dude...

:kookoo:

Arthur Brain

Besides enhancing my spiritual growth by attending church/men's small groups, reading Holy Scripture and doing my best to be a morally disciplined and loving husband and father, if you've been a follower of this 4 part thread you'd know that I reach out to 200-300 people a day in an attempt to promote traditional family values.

Does your church teach that inventing up lurid innuendo about people is 'morally disciplined' or encourage spending hours and hours a day scouring the net for all things gay?

:AMR:

glassjester

Besides enhancing my spiritual growth by attending church/men's small groups, reading Holy Scripture

Ok. Going to church is going to recriminalize homosexuality? Well I do that, too!

and doing my best to be a morally disciplined and loving husband and father,

I do my best to be a loving husband - hopefully a father sometime soon! Again, though, not sure if you're really going to recriminalize homosexuality by doing this...

if you've been a follower of this 4 part thread you'd know that I reach out to 200-300 people a day in an attempt to promote traditional family values.

Wait, wait, wait... you said promoting ideals on the internet isn't enough! What real world things are you doing to recriminalize homosexuality?

Remember what you said?

What makes glassjester so acceptable in your world (and the world of others like you) is that he will disagree with you when it comes to ideology in places like internet forums, but won't do anything out in the real world to back that ideology

So besides promoting your ideology on internet forums, what are you doing out in the real world?

Come on, there must be something.
(I mean this now as half challenge, half curiosity)

Loving your family and going to church are good things to do. But be honest with yourself, doing those things will not result in the recriminalization of homosexuality.

And if that's what counts as real world action (that you accused me of not taking), well then you're wrong. I do those things, too.

Arthur Brain

Further to my last, how has any of what you've done furthered any measures to criminalize homosexuality? It hasn't. Most of the readers of this thread won't agree with you, you only need to see a snapshot of the reactions you get on here to see that. Most conservatives here don't regard you as much, in fact some think you're a "Moby"...

Even if you had 300 loyal followers who hanged on your every word, you've still done nothing effective. No political party would try to usher in your extreme measures as they know it simply wouldn't fly and would breach human rights.

Arthur Brain

Ok. Going to church is going to recriminalize homosexuality? Well I do that, too!

I do my best to be a loving husband - hopefully a father sometime soon! Again, though, not sure if you're really going to recriminalize homosexuality by doing this...

Wait, wait, wait... you said promoting ideals on the internet isn't enough! What real world things are you doing to recriminalize homosexuality?

Remember what you said?

So besides promoting your ideology on internet forums, what are you doing out in the real world?

Come on, there must be something.
(I mean this now as half challenge, half curiosity)

Loving your family and going to church are good things to do. But be honest with yourself, doing those things will not result in the recriminalization of homosexuality.

And if that's what counts as real world action (that you accused me of not taking), well then you're wrong. I do those things, too.

Once again he's dropped himself in it. He isn't doing anything apart from voting for people who won't implement such laws, blabbering on about how supporting evil is never acceptable unless you happen to be Ted Cruz and going on about his unimpressive view tally for a pet project that's been crashing around the forum for over five years...

glassjester

Once again he's dropped himself in it.

He can either admit that he does nothing "in the real world" to criminalize homosexuality, or he can admit that I do the same things he does to criminalize homosexuality: love my family and attend church.

Or... he can refuse to address the illogic of his argument, and go on a Trump tirade.

Arthur Brain

I do wonder what his goal is, in doing so. And whether he's actually accomplishing it.

Thanks for the sincere response. I did mean it when I said to ACW that I'd be happy to discuss the topic with you. Like how I arrived at my beliefs, having been of an opinion similar to your own, at one point. Or discussions I've had with my older brother, for example, who currently believes as you do, when it comes to organized religion. Such conversations force me to reexamine my own beliefs, and I welcome the opportunity to do so.

I understand this is a topic most people do not wish to discuss with much of anyone - let alone with people they don't know. So I hope I haven't overstepped any bounds by suggesting it.

Well, I'll give a quick answer here on this. Years ago I used to be a member of a Pentecostal church. I was young, and it was a meeting place as much as anything to begin with but after a while it smacked of indoctrination. 'Turn or burn' was effectively the message and without going into detail there was one case that just sickened me and questioning any aspect of certain doctrine was discouraged. That seems to be the case with most 'organized religion' in my experience.

Arthur Brain

He can either admit that he does nothing "in the real world" to criminalize homosexuality, or he can admit that I do the same things he does to criminalize homosexuality: love my family and attend church.

Or... he can refuse to address the illogic of his argument, and go on a Trump tirade.

A Trump tirade and/or irrelevant bluster it'll be then...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

If "homosexuality" is considered a sin that MUST be recriminalized, there is a wide array of other sins identified in the Old and New Testament that deserve the same treatment!

If all Christians consider themselves to be sinners (Donald Trump excepted), and "the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23,Romans 8:1), then all sin should be criminalized - and all of us, including "aCultureWarrior," are no better than those "homosexuals" against whom he has been conducting an unrelenting campaign!

Is this yet another one of your drive-by troll posts jgarden or are you seriously interested in debate?

Notice how "aCultureWarrior" chooses to summarily dismiss my post and deliberately avoids discussing substance.

"aCultureWarrior's strategy is based on "bait and switch" - repeatedly inserting extraneous topics into the conversation so that his critics are forced into the role of continuously playing "catch-up!"

Such a strategy may bring short-term successes but corodes the integrity of those practicing it!

glassjester

If all Christians consider themselves to be sinners (Donald Trump excepted), and "the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23,Romans 8:1), then all sin should be criminalized - and all of us, including "aCultureWarrior," are no better than those "homosexuals" against whom he has been conducting an unrelenting campaign!

Paul, in his letter to the Romans, was not saying that every sinner should be put to death by his fellow man.

When he said, "the wages of sin is death," he's saying that death is the result of sin.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Besides enhancing my spiritual growth by attending church/men's small groups, reading Holy Scripture

Amongst other things it gives me the spiritual strength to continue to fight the good fight.

and doing my best to be a morally disciplined and loving husband and father,

It strengthens the family, i.e. the nucleus of society.

if you've been a follower of this 4 part thread you'd know that I reach out to 200-300 people a day in an attempt to promote traditional family values.

Remember what you said?

(Sigh, this guy reminds me so much of my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world: WizardofOz, aka, aka, aka).

I don't believe I could reach 200-300 people a day in person with the information that I share on here.

It was a long process in order to get to the moral hellhole that we as a nation are in today. With supposed Christians like yourself supporting a moral degenerate in Donald Trump and continuing to do so, it'll take longer to return to a nation that has an ounce of sanity to it.

LOL...uh, ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.