Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

Hawkins

People don't seem to understand the process of human witnessing.

We know for a fact that black holes exist not because we are presented with the evidence or proof, it is because our scientists are credible and we have faith that they (eyewitnesses) have the evidence. Humans rely on credible eyewitnesses to approach a truth. In this process, the eyewitnesses have a better understanding of the truth (i.e., black holes to scientists) itself and for the rest of human kind to believe with faith.

Matthew 13:11-13 (NIV2011)
11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.
13 This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Jesus' disciples have a better understanding of the knowledge of heavenly things, including who Jesus is. This kind of knowledge may not be available to the rest of human kind other than the chosen eyewitnesses (i.e., the disciples of Jesus).

In a nutshell, you won't know better!

John 20:28 (NIV2011)
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

The denial of His Trinity is equivalent to say that you have a better understanding of black holes than the scientists even before they present their evidence and knowledge to you!

popsthebuilder

Are you saying that you do not refute the Trinity?
I refute the belief in the born Son being coeternal with the FATHER. I do not deny the Word being coeternal with the FATHER, but I equate the Word to the Spirit of GOD, and when I refer to the Spirit of GOD I mean GOD almighty /GOD the FATHER.

You can easily note three seemingly separate references above, but to me they are singular in Spirit. It could easily be seen as a form of trinity belief, but I would never say understanding or believing as I do is salvific for another, nor would I put excessive emphasis on any seeming plurality as GOD is Spirit and what is known of or by GOD is known through the Spirit. Those in communion with the Spirit of GOD may be eventually anointed by GOD, being made an ambassador of Christ for the sake of all creation which belongs to GOD alone.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
I refute the belief in the born Son being coeternal with the FATHER. I do not deny the Word being coeternal with the FATHER, but I equate the Word to the Spirit of GOD, and when I refer to the Spirit of GOD I mean GOD almighty /GOD the FATHER.

You can easily note three seemingly separate references above, but to me they are singular in Spirit. It could easily be seen as a form of trinity belief, but I would never say understanding or believing as I do is salvific for another, nor would I put excessive emphasis on any seeming plurality as GOD is Spirit and what is known of or by GOD is known through the Spirit. Those in communion with the Spirit of GOD may be eventually anointed by GOD, being made an ambassador of Christ for the sake of all creation which belongs to GOD alone.

peace
It seems that you prefer to remain in utter confusion.

The Bible makes it clear that THE WORD WAS GOD (John 1:1 KJV) and that THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH (John 1:14 KJV).

The WORD that was MADE FLESH is the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Why is this so hard to understand for you?

popsthebuilder

It seems that you prefer to remain in utter confusion.

The Bible makes it clear that THE WORD WAS GOD (John 1:1 KJV) and that THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH (John 1:14 KJV).

The WORD that was MADE FLESH is the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Why is this so hard to understand for you?
I understand that just fine.

Being made into something or having been changed into something is not being that same thing for all eternity.

The Word was GOD. God is Spirit. The Word of GOD is the Spirit of GOD.

the Word was received by Jesus. The word was changed to Jesus. Either way you look at it it wasn't Jesus who changed himself or received of himself. All things were given Him....from GOD almighty.

Right Divider

Body part

Being made into something or having been changed into something is not being that same thing for all eternity.

the Word was received by Jesus. The word was changed to Jesus. Either way you look at it it wasn't Jesus who changed himself or received of himself. All things were given Him....from GOD almighty.
BALONEY.... there you go PERVERTING the scripture once again!

popsthebuilder

BALONEY.... there you go PERVERTING the scripture once again!
So Jesus received Glory from Himself to you? I highly doubt it friend.

Just because your understanding may be different from mine on some things doesn't mean either of us is perverting scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
So Jesus received Glory from Himself to you? I highly doubt it friend.

Just because your understanding may be different from mine on some things doesn't mean either of us is perverting scripture.
No, you are perverting the scripture with your confused lying.

Jesus did NOT "receive the Word", Jesus WAS and IS THE WORD.

popsthebuilder

No, you are perverting the scripture with your confused lying.

Jesus did NOT "receive the Word", Jesus WAS and IS THE WORD.
The Word changed to man. Jesus is the Word. That's good and fine as long as you aren't talking man changing to man...do you see the issue?

Right Divider

Body part
The Word changed to man.
For the MILLIONTH time.... NO, HE DID NOT.

The Word was MADE FLESH. The WORD did not change. The WORD took upon Himself a human body.

Jesus is the Word.
That's NOT what you said earlier.

Perhaps you should make up your double-mind.

That's good and fine as long as you aren't talking man changing to man...do you see the issue?
Perhaps you should talk to someone that says such a thing. Do you see the issue?

You present a never ending list of STRAW-MEN that are NOT the trinity doctrine as is they were.

popsthebuilder

The Word was MADE FLESH. The WORD did not change. The WORD took upon Himself a human body.

Perhaps you should talk to someone that says such a thing. Do you see the issue?

You present a never ending list of STRAW-MEN that are NOT the trinity doctrine as is they were.
So Jesus wasn't a man?

To become something is to change into something other than what you are...how do you not see that. I would bust out a dictionary, but i don't think it is needed just yet.

Jesus is the Word is not saying Jesus was the Word. He returned to GOD.

Right Divider

Body part
So Jesus wasn't a man?
Why do you ask stupid questions?

To become something is to change into something other than what you are...how do you not see that. I would bust out a dictionary, but i don't think it is needed just yet.
The WORD was GOD and continued to BE GOD even after being MADE FLESH.

Jesus is the Word is not saying Jesus was the Word. He returned to GOD.
The WORD was MADE FLESH. You're having a hard time understanding a SIMPLE thing.

Jesus is His name IN THE FLESH.

God's Truth

JESUS CAME FROM HEAVEN.
He was the word of God and is the one and only God the Father.

God's Truth

Uh, the word was received by Jesus and the word was changed to Jesus? No.
Jesus is the Word of God and he came from heaven.
God the Father is SPIRIT and all humans are their spirit and Jesus' spirit is God the Father's come as a man's spirit.
So many miss it but is really isn't so hard, with the measure you study it will be given back, and more.