Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of America and Israel?

Shalom.

I am writing this on Aviv 12 to post on Aviv 13 which I will do after sunset.

What is with the Immorality, Idolatry, Satanism, and Catholicism in my life today? And Easter? Also Free Masonry? Last night I posted about Passover and had a good night's sleep or rest. Today I have encountered sin that can't be pinpointed with people in my life visions and angels.

What I am experiencing is often corroborated.

What is with the exortation to understand the times? If these things exist this way as they do, shouldn't something be done about it?

If we say something we ruin Passover. If we don't say anything we live with what we are experiencing.

Recently a call came to my phone where a recording told me that I would be arrested. Calling 911 helped. However, now I think I am not supposed to call 911 for some reason?

I don't know what Squeaky was telling me that I have the demon of denial for today. Why does he say that I cannot help or edify him?

How do I rest in Christ with these kinds of challenges and this state of affairs?

Shalom.

Jacob

At the time of making this post it is 7:35 PM

drbrumley

Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of America and Israel?

Shalom.

I am writing this on Aviv 12 to post on Aviv 13 which I will do after sunset.

What is with the Immorality, Idolatry, Satanism, and Catholicism in my life today? And Easter? Also Free Masonry? Last night I posted about Passover and had a good night's sleep or rest. Today I have encountered sin that can't be pinpointed with people in my life visions and angels.

What I am experiencing is often corroborated.

What is with the exortation to understand the times? If these things exist this way as they do, shouldn't something be done about it?

If we say something we ruin Passover. If we don't say anything we live with what we are experiencing.

Recently a call came to my phone where a recording told me that I would be arrested. Calling 911 helped. However, now I think I am not supposed to call 911 for some reason?

I don't know why Squeaky was telling me that I have the demon of denial for today. Why does he say that I cannot help or edify him?

How do I rest in Christ with these kinds of challenges and this state of affairs?

Shalom.

Jacob

At the time of making this post it is 7:35 PM

Huh? Head scratcher of an OP!!!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I edited this twice.

I don't know what Squeaky was telling me that I have the demon of denial for today. Why does he say that I cannot help or edify him?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Everything about the OP is unclear.

The meassage I have for you is lay it at the feet of Jesus.

I don't know what to make of your message. I think that is what I don't have to do.

What needs to be clear to you? Anything?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm just going to back out of this now....:kookoo:

Okay.

I believe Osama Bin Laden came to the United States of America.

I don't know where he was when I communicated with him.

Maybe more than one person with that name.