Who will answer my questions?

Truster

Are you just not going to respond?

What sort of man makes such railing accusations to only tuck tail and run?

Furthermore; if you feel that Christ works through you so much so that your words are actually the words of the Spirit of GOD, then how is it that you assume things and then when shown to have been mistaken, you bail out like a coward?

Is not GOD omniscient and too working through you? How then have you made such a mistake? GOD makes no mistakes. I never witnessed GOD promoting discord only to bail out at the first sign of trouble.

What gives?

Hey;

Rhetorical.

May we learn together by the grace and will of.... Nevermind.... Not you....you who knowingly blaspheme the Holy Spirit and make our gracious merciful GOD out to be evil for your sake. May GOD have mercy on our souls.

"The spiritual man will be the judge of all things yet no man shall judge him".

There is no such thing as a seeker, avid or otherwise. "There is none that seek Elohim, no not one".

popsthebuilder

You do not have the love of the truth and so any answer I could give would be wasted on you. However the scripture is unto you the killing letter and so will not return void....it will kill you.
You vain dreams of my death are a show of your faith in some other god. Youre blind ramblings based only on your sole wishes are a sign of your grand misdirection.

Your works are contrary to the teachings example and Way that is Christ.

I wish mercy upon you from the One Creator GOD, even while you dream of my death and torment.

May GOD have mercy on your soul.... Not your god though as your false hope is in the destruction of those who wish to do the will of GOD in their own life for the sake of all, and not attainment or placement now, or in the hereafter.

I've told you; wait and see; I wait along with you.

Truster

You vain dreams of my death are a show of your faith in some other god. Youre blind ramblings based only on your sole wishes are a sign of your grand misdirection.

Your works are contrary to the teachings example and Way that is Christ.

I wish mercy upon you from the One Creator GOD, even while you dream of my death and torment.

May GOD have mercy on your soul.... Not your god though as your false hope is in the destruction of those who wish to do the will of GOD in their own life for the sake of all, and not attainment or placement now, or in the hereafter.

I've told you; wait and see; I wait along with you.

I have no need to "wait and see" I have made sure my election and calling.

Truster

If that were true then it would be evident in your word, deed, and heart. As it stands from my simple perspective, the fruits of your heart are black as death and rotten as decaying flesh.

You don't even know the symbolic meaning of heart so you are incapable of judging.

oatmeal

I have no need to "wait and see" I have made sure my election and calling.

Truster!

You have been paying attention!

You do have used your free will to make a decision.

You decided to make your election and calling sure.

Good for you

Keep using your free will to make godly decisions based on the promises of God and God will surely keep you blessed and your life on the up and up!

popsthebuilder

There is no such thing as a seeker, avid or otherwise. "There is none that seek Elohim, no not one".
Stumbled across this and thought of you.

Hebrews: 11. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

popsthebuilder

Deceit is a lie and pretence of knowledge is lying.
You should probably stop then don't you think.

GOD isn't too fond of lying I don't think.

Oh; speaking of lying; I'm pretty sure you falsely accused me of lying yesterday too.

Your just full of unsubstantiated bull crap aren't you? Let's not forget the taking verses out of context to suite your selfish desires for the death and misdirection of others.... That's reeeaally thought highly of by GOD, I'm sure.

That last bit is sarcasm for any who may have missed it for whatever reason.

popsthebuilder

I didn't need to "show" it's posted by you.

Post No 35

"What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD".

Now tell me that you were not insinuating that you were the person in question.
What don't you get about giving up everything doesn't include trade knowledge which is imprinted in memory.

Can you show a verse or two they says we are to give up working. I'm pretty sure literally walking away from literally everything in one's life constitutes giving up everything. How does one give up intellectual property in the form of trade knowledge, and why would you think it is called for when scripture says we must work to eat?

popsthebuilder

Seeker;

There are plenty more of the like. I barely scratched the surface in the nt.

Deuteronomy: 4. 29. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Chronicles: 16. 10. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. 11. Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 12. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; 13. O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. 14. He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.

1 Chronicles: 28. 9. And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

2 Chronicles: 7. 14. If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles: 11. 16. And after them out of all the tribes of Israel such as set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came to Jerusalem, to sacrifice unto the LORD God of their fathers.

2 Chronicles: 12. 14. And he did evil, because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD.

2 Chronicles: 15. 2. And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

2 Chronicles: 15. 12. And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. 15. And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.

2 Chronicles: 20. 4. And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.

2 Chronicles: 30. 18. For a multitude of the people, even many of Ephraim, and Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet did they eat the passover otherwise than it was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, The good LORD pardon every one that prepareth his heart to seek God, the LORD God of his fathers, though he be not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary. And the LORD hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.

Ezra: 8. 21. Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance.

Psalm: 9. 10. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm: 10. 3. For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth. 4. The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 5. His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

Psalm: 22. 26. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Psalm: 24. 4. He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 5. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Psalm: 27. 8. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm: 34. 10. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

Proverbs: 7. 15. Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

Proverbs: 8. 16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

Matthew: 6. 33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew: 7. 7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke: 11. 9. And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't give that which is holy to dogs just as I don't cast pearls before swine.

Yesterday I spent nearly 5 hours doing a Bible study for a young man who absorbed everything like a sponge. He only stepped into error once and when he received a truthful explanation he accepted it without question.

On Saturday I spent 6 hours guiding a guy in the mountains who says he is saved. We combined the hike with spiritual exercises. Although he was able to accept correction he often looked for excuses to sin. I also sensed he was not having a love affair with the Truth.

In you there is no love of the truth.
Not all of us are called to be false teachers and judges like you.

Truster

Seeker;

There are plenty more of the like. I barely scratched the surface in the nt.

Deuteronomy: 4. 29. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Chronicles: 16. 10. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. 11. Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 12. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; 13. O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. 14. He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.

1 Chronicles: 28. 9. And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

2 Chronicles: 7. 14. If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles: 11. 16. And after them out of all the tribes of Israel such as set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came to Jerusalem, to sacrifice unto the LORD God of their fathers.

2 Chronicles: 12. 14. And he did evil, because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD.

2 Chronicles: 15. 2. And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

2 Chronicles: 15. 12. And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. 15. And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.

2 Chronicles: 20. 4. And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.

2 Chronicles: 30. 18. For a multitude of the people, even many of Ephraim, and Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet did they eat the passover otherwise than it was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, The good LORD pardon every one that prepareth his heart to seek God, the LORD God of his fathers, though he be not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary. And the LORD hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.

Ezra: 8. 21. Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance.

Psalm: 9. 10. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm: 10. 3. For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth. 4. The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 5. His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

Psalm: 22. 26. The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Psalm: 24. 4. He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 5. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Psalm: 27. 8. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm: 34. 10. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

Proverbs: 7. 15. Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

Proverbs: 8. 16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

Matthew: 6. 33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew: 7. 7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke: 11. 9. And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

The pre-evangelism in the scriptures are for the regenerate. The call to seek is to those that are converted to seek further knowledge of their Saviour. In doing so we* are in greater awe the more He reveals of Himself.

we* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Summary for the blind:

There is none that seek Him unto salvation.

Once saved we* want to know more of Him and He doesn't disappoint, ever.