Who will answer my questions?

TrevorL

Greetings again oatmeal,
Yes, that is what it is about.
However,it seems you are in a minority with me.
others would say that Lord always refers to Jesus Christ.
They do not distinguish between the Lord God and His son, the lord Jesus Christ.
Yes, I agree. I suggest that Psalm 110:1 is the clearest and strongest testimony to distinguish between Yahweh, God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, David's Lord, who has been exalted to sit at the right hand of God, as the NT on numerous occasions teaches Acts 2:34-36.

Kind regards
Trevor

popsthebuilder

You are welcome

It is within the opening post.

I copied and paste below:

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on HIM the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for HE shall bear their iniquities. - Isaiah 53:6-11

Who is being referred to in red letters?

Who is being referred to in green letters? The green does not show well.
the LORD: GOD almighty

him: Jesus

thou: you

marhig

The following is from another thread.

I suspect that it will not be answered in that thread

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord lay the iniquity of us all upon?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord bruise?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord put to grief?

Who is the Lord?

Who soul did the Lord make be an offering for sin?

There is clearly two distinct parties here.

Who is the Lord and who is the other party?
One is God Almighty, the Father, and the other is Christ Jesus the Son of the living God

Truster

Well that depends on what type of corpse they are!

Idiotic remark.

I was hoping to have seen the last of you but it seems your evil is following me still. You are forthwith on ignore.

This message is hidden because marhig is on your ignore list.

marhig

Idiotic remark.

I was hoping to have seen the last of you but it seems your evil is following me still. You are forthwith on ignore.
Don't you know what I mean? It's the truth. And I don't need to put anyone on ignore. But hey Ho if you feel the need to do so, then so be it!

oatmeal

the LORD: GOD almighty

him: Jesus

thou: you

Yes, the Lord is the Lord God

and him.. is Jesus Christ

We see from Acts 2:34

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

that there are two lords. They being the Lord God and His son, the lord Jesus Christ

Two separate distinct beings, the lesser being derived, subordinate and inferior to the greater.

popsthebuilder

Yes, the Lord is the Lord God

and him.. is Jesus Christ

We see from Acts 2:34

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

that there are two lords. They being the Lord God and His son, the lord Jesus Christ

Two separate distinct beings, the lesser being derived, subordinate and inferior to the greater.
I agree that the son and the Father are different as one is a physical temporal man filled with the Spirit of GOD/ Christ, and the other being the Spirit of GOD/ Christ.

I do not divide the Spirit of GOD.
I do seethe necessity in dividing mortal man from the eternal Spirit that is GOD.

oatmeal

It's impossible to feed a corpse.

Wow! What a heart of love and truth!

What's with the name calling?

You called a lot of people corpses.

Are you so special and enlightened that the rest of the body of Christ is dead to you?

There are several people on this website who responded accurately, but you could not?

Why did you butt in?

I am not to blame for your inability to answer a simple question.

Truster

I agree that the son and the Father are different as one is a physical temporal man filled with the Spirit of GOD/ Christ, and the other being the Spirit of GOD/ Christ.

I do seethe necessity in dividing mortal man from the eternal Spirit that is GOD.

The answer of a man who hasn't got a clue but likes to pretend he has.

oatmeal

I am not sure what all that means,

I sum it up with God is God and the son of God is the son of God.

popsthebuilder

The answer of a man who hasn't got a clue but likes to pretend he has.
What motive would an atheist have to pretend to have been given faith?

Please tell me why I would have spent the last 6 years of my life seeking out verification of what I was freely given by GOD. Why would I have left everything behind to follow the word of GOD if I was pretending something.

What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that someone is pretending anything.

Can we not conversate with some level of civility and hope towards one another?

popsthebuilder

I am not sure what all that means,

I sum it up with God is God and the son of God is the son of God.
There is One Spirit.

That One Spirit was in Jesus prior to his birth and upon His conception. That same spirit is the Spirit of GOD, responsible for all existence and the subsistance there of.

Man is not GOD.

I think we are in agreement.

peace friend.

Truster

What motive would an atheist have to pretend to have been given faith?

Please tell me why I would have spent the last 6 years of my life seeking out verification of what I was freely given by GOD. Why would I have left everything behind to follow the word of GOD if I was pretending something.

What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that someone is pretending anything.

Can we not conversate with some level of civility and hope towards one another?

It's not a motive it's a delusion. It's acceptance of the existence of The Creator in the general revelation and thinking that revelation is salvation, it's not. It just leaves the sinner without excuse. Roman 1:19-20

The unregenerate,unrepentant sinner then does what Cain did and prepares a form of worship and doctrine that he deems acceptable. Thus making the Eternal Almighty a debtor and not a Saviour.

marhig

I agree that they are one in Spirit pops, but I believe that they are separate, look at revelation 1, this is after Christ has left the flesh and is back with his father.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus Christ revelation, so Christ isn't God.

But they are one in Spirit, being one love, one heart and one mind. And all those who truly belong to God are at one with them producing the fruit of the Spirit daily as they live by the will of God and walk in the Spirit. :)