Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

It's not a motive it's a delusion. It's acceptance of the existence of The Creator in the general revelation and thinking that revelation is salvation, it's not. It just leaves the sinner without excuse. Roman 1:19-20

The unregenerate,unrepentant sinner then does what Cain did and prepares a form of worship and doctrine that he deems acceptable. Thus making the Eternal Almighty a debtor and not a Saviour.
Never ever said I was saved or Christ.

Sentence fragments don't really help to convey any message.

It's good to see that you consider the working of GOD within the soul of man to be mere delusion.

popsthebuilder

PS

You haven't "left everything behind" and you are most certainly not absorbing truth.
You really do not know what you are talking about. Assumption is generally a mistake. Assuming that one hasn't been led by GOD is a grand mistake. What motive do you have for such arrogant errenius assumption?

popsthebuilder

I agree that they are one in Spirit pops, but I believe that they are separate, look at revelation 1, this is after Christ has left the flesh and is back with his father.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus Christ revelation, so Christ isn't God.

But they are one in Spirit, being one love, one heart and one mind. And all those who truly belong to God are at one with them producing the fruit of the Spirit daily as they live by the will of God and walk in the Spirit. :)
Mrs. Mary, I would hope that we can discuss our different perspective privately.

Surely GOD gave the man Jesus everything, but that isn't the issue.

Christ is the Word that came forth from GOD. All things were spoken into creation through Christ/ the Word of GOD/ the Spirit of GOD.

We could actually discuss it openly in a thread if you would care to start one.

If you do, please let me know.

peace sister and friend,

sincerely

marhig

It's not a motive it's a delusion. It's acceptance of the existence of The Creator in the general revelation and thinking that revelation is salvation, it's not. It just leaves the sinner without excuse. Roman 1:19-20

The unregenerate,unrepentant sinner then does what Cain did and prepares a form of worship and doctrine that he deems acceptable. Thus making the Eternal Almighty a debtor and not a Saviour.
No. The unregenerate, unrepentant sinners are those who don't truly repent and obey God and live by his will. They say "I believe" and that they trust in God with their mouths but their hearts are far from him. Workers of iniquity, who love their flesh and the world before God, those who aren't willing to lay down their lives for others as Christ Jesus teaches, full of pomp and self glorification calling themselves saved and looking down in others and calling them evil when they speak the truth. False teachers, blind leading the blind into the pit of hell, as they live by a false do nothing gospel bringing those who listen to them with them.

Those who truly love and believe in God live by his will and they obey his commandments and he commandments of Christ Jesus. and through faith, by the grace of God, they deny themselves, bare their cross, and partake in the sufferings of Christ, and truly follow Jesus!

Something that you call evil to do!

marhig

Mrs. Mary, I would hope that we can discuss our different perspective privately.

Surely GOD gave the man Jesus everything, but that isn't the issue.

Christ is the Word that came forth from GOD. All things were spoken into creation through Christ/ the Word of GOD/ the Spirit of GOD.

We could actually discuss it openly in a thread if you would care to start one.

If you do, please let me know.

peace sister and friend,

sincerely
Ok, I just want to say, that I believe that the father is in Christ , the Christ is in the father, but we are also in them and they in us once we are born of God. Yet we are all separate being in one body of one Spirit, if you see what I mean?

Just trying to explain myself clearly my friend :)

Message me anytime :)

Truster

You really do not know what you are talking about. Assumption is generally a mistake. Assuming that one hasn't been led by GOD is a grand mistake. What motive do you have for such arrogant errenius assumption?

In the past you have stated that you are busy at work and that you are a builder. That means you didn't leave your work behind.

So I reiterate; You haven't left anything behind, except your marbles of course.

popsthebuilder

In the past you have stated that you are busy at work and that you are a builder. That means you didn't leave your work behind.
I left everything; including my own profitable business.

If a man doesn't work he doesn't eat.

We are not instructed to not work.

I left all I had. All of my maternal possessions and thousands worth of tools were in my 73 Chevy which I loved. I made it one town away from my home when my truck and all belongings were removed from me. I could have turned back. I could have made a few phonecalls and gotten my things back and then continued.

I did neither. I started off walking instead.

I do not want to speak of me any longer. It is irrelevant. We prove spirits by their works, not their past.

marhig

Well that depends on what type of corpse they are!
I thought I had better explain myself, I mean being dead in Christ, (dead to self) and alive in God.

God definitely feeds those who are dead to the world and turning from the works of the flesh, those who through Christ by the power of the Spirit die daily, and live by the will of God. God will feed them, help them to grow in him and he will never leave or forsake them, if they remain in his goodness.

marhig

I left all I had. All of my maternal possessions and thousands worth of tools were in my 73 Chevy which I loved. I made it one town away from my home when my truck and all belongings were removed from me. I could have turned back. I could have made a few phonecalls and gotten my things back and then continued.

I do not want to speak of me any longer. It is irrelevant. We prove spirits by their works, not their past.
Yes, and the works that we leave behind are the works of the flesh. Not naturally working to live!

I've left behind a life of building up in the world too pops, and we work to live not live to work. My husband now works to care for us, and I look after the house and family, and our hearts are God's and we love and live by him, and put him first in both our lives.

As I know you do too :)

And it doesn't matter what others think of us. Or what evil they call us, we are to still have care and hope for them. And God will judge us all, as only be truly knows our hearts.

Truster

You shouldn't have lied by saying you'd left all. It's all part of the trying to prove you are something when you are obviously not.

popsthebuilder

You shouldn't have lied by saying you'd left all. It's all part of the trying to prove you are something when you are obviously not.
What did I not leave?

I left a profitable business I built from the ground up.

One can't really leave their knowledge though.

So, how did I lie?

marhig

Leaving all isn't stopping working to live, leaving all is turning from this world and the works of the flesh to live by the will of God.

Forsaking all, even family and friends who try to pull us away, we are not to join in, but turn away, still being there for them and speak to them the things of God when possible, but not doing as they do and bare witness to the truth and live the way through Christ. Showing them the truth in our lives, being doers of the word, hoping that one day they will see the love of God and life of Christ and turn from this world of sin and through Christ by the Spirit and break free from satan and follow Christ Jesus in love and truth.

Truster

What did I not leave?

So, how did I lie?

You need to ask what it means to leave everything and follow Messiah and that means that although you pretend to have done so, you haven't.

As usual talking to you is like getting on a silly merrygoround...off and away.

marhig

What did I not leave?

So, how did I lie?
Pops, you know in your heart before God what you've done, truster doesn't know your heart or mine, so he can't judge us even though he seems to think that he has the authority to do so!

He should take a look at himself before he judges others, as he seems to set himself on a pedestal whilst he looks down at everyone else!

marhig

You need to ask what it means to leave everything and follow Messiah and that means that although you pretend to have done so, you haven't.

I'd love to know where you get the money to buy your equipment to mountain climb, because it sure ain't cheap! Or the money to pay for your food and bills etc?

popsthebuilder

Thanks for not being able to show how I lied.

Truster

I didn't need to "show" it's posted by you.

Post No 35

"What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD".

Now tell me that you were not insinuating that you were the person in question.

popsthebuilder

Post No 35

"What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD".

What don't you get about giving up everything doesn't include trade knowledge which is imprinted in memory.

Can you show a verse or two they says we are to give up working. I'm pretty sure literally walking away from literally everything in one's life constitutes giving up everything. How does one give up intellectual property in the form of trade knowledge, and why would you think it is called for when scripture says we must work to eat?

popsthebuilder

Post No 35

Are you just not going to respond?

What sort of man makes such railing accusations to only tuck tail and run?

Furthermore; if you feel that Christ works through you so much so that your words are actually the words of the Spirit of GOD, then how is it that you assume things and then when shown to have been mistaken, you bail out like a coward?

Is not GOD omniscient and too working through you? How then have you made such a mistake? GOD makes no mistakes. I never witnessed GOD promoting discord only to bail out at the first sign of trouble.

What gives?

Hey;

Rhetorical.

May we learn together by the grace and will of.... Nevermind.... Not you....you who knowingly blaspheme the Holy Spirit and make our gracious merciful GOD out to be evil for your sake. May GOD have mercy on our souls.