Biden/Harris 2020

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Screen-Shot-2020-11-07-at-8-48-34-AM.png

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Biden's victory comes after an election that saw record voter turnout in Texas and other battleground states.

His opponent, President Trump, faced plummeting job approval ratings for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, civil unrest following the
death of George Floyd, parent-child separations at the border and fierce fires in the West linked to climate change. Trump held rallies up until Election Day in the battleground states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania.

In the final presidential debate, Biden responded about how he will serve as a president for all.

"I will say, I'm an American president. I represent all of you," Biden stated. "Whether you voted for me or against me. And I'm going to make sure that you're represented. I'm going to give you hope. We're going to choose science over fiction. We're going to choose hope over fear. We're going to choose to move forward because we have enormous opportunities to make things better."

https://www.chron.com/news/election...wins-election-Texas-results-2020-15682303.php

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"I will say, I'm an American president. I represent all of you," Biden stated. "Whether you voted for me or against me. And I'm going to make sure that you're represented. I'm going to give you hope. We're going to choose science over fiction. We're going to choose hope over fear. We're going to choose to move forward because we have enormous opportunities to make things better."

Thank you for that. Yes, Joe Biden gives me hope. He reminds me that we can have a president with courage, with character, with wisdom, who cares about each and every citizen of this country without requiring it to be a transaction where he must get something in return. Joe Biden says "we're gonna be all right" and I believe him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Congratulations, America!

Popping champagne and dancing, people take to the streets across the US to celebrate Biden, Harris win

Nationwide, people took to the streets in celebration of President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 elections, after he reached the 270 vote minimum to beat President Donald Trump.

Pennsylvania was called for Biden by the Associated Press at around 11:30 a.m. EST, and the response immediately after was swift.

"I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not," Biden tweeted shorty after his win was confirmed. "I will keep the faith that you have placed in me."

Cheers and car horns honking were heard throughout the streets of America's major metropolitan cities, including New York City, Los Angeles and Philadelphia — which was crucial in clinching the Biden win. Some even busted out bubbly beverages outside.

At least hundreds have gathered outside of the White House in Washington, D.C., holding up Biden campaign signs.

On Twitter, people shared reactions live on the street — while many others recorded from the comfort of their own homes, where the din of celebration could be heard far outside.

See more reactions throughout the nation:

91990eae-a1db-44d0-b791-1c9eb2fca0fc-AFP_AFP_8UR77G.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Congratulations, America!

Popping champagne and dancing, people take to the streets across the US to celebrate Biden, Harris win

Nationwide, people took to the streets in celebration of President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 elections, after he reached the 270 vote minimum to beat President Donald Trump.

Pennsylvania was called for Biden by the Associated Press at around 11:30 a.m. EST, and the response immediately after was swift.

"I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not," Biden tweeted shorty after his win was confirmed. "I will keep the faith that you have placed in me."

Cheers and car horns honking were heard throughout the streets of America's major metropolitan cities, including New York City, Los Angeles and Philadelphia — which was crucial in clinching the Biden win. Some even busted out bubbly beverages outside.

At least hundreds have gathered outside of the White House in Washington, D.C., holding up Biden campaign signs.

On Twitter, people shared reactions live on the street — while many others recorded from the comfort of their own homes, where the din of celebration could be heard far outside.

See more reactions throughout the nation:

e96edfe3-ab5b-4e49-8a0c-3c004e196deb-AFP_AFP_8UR76H.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
President-Elect Joe Biden & Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris - America The Beautiful

America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country.

The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not.

I will keep the faith that you have placed in me.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Of course, you know he wasn't going to go like a man...

Moments before cities across the U.S. erupted in celebration to the news of President-elect Joe Biden defeating Donald Trump, the sitting president tweeted: “I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!”

It’s no surprise that Trump — a president who has spent four years running on fumes of
white supremacist propaganda and outright lies — refuses to accept the fact that Biden ultimately out-edged him with several much-anticipated and finally declared electoral victories in Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Nevada on Saturday morning.

Trump has spent the duration of his reelection campaign making vague threats about what will happen if he were declared the loser — and now he’s following through by suggesting that he will not concede, falsely claiming that Democrats are trying to
“steal” the election, and even saying that the race is “far from over.”
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reaction-joe-biden-victory-183454198.html

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
America won.

Indeed it did

In 4 years Trump totally reconfigured the warped federal judiciary and the Supreme Court. Another 4 years would have been nice. But moving forward we have a branch of the government that is back to where it should have been all along.

Definitely a win for America and a lasting step toward making it great again. :thumb: