Biden/Harris 2020

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice how Blablaman refuses to support his CIA assertion.

Par for the course with him.

the headline-hogging Donald Trump.

:rotfl:

I write headlines. Trust me, any time I could I made sure that Trump was not in them. Do you know how difficult that is to achieve when literally every wire agency we are subscribed to produces almost nothing but Trump, Trump, Trump.

It's difficult to find any political thread in the past four years that doesn't at least mention him, notable exceptions being when peace deals got signed, Seals shot kidnappers dead in Nigeria or the dozens of raids IN THE US in the past few months saving hundreds of kids from slavery. Those child exploitation rings being busted elicited almost not a word from Reuters, AP, AFP, Bloomberg or the Guardian.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Hey Einstein, 81 Nobel Laureates endorsed Biden for President.

How many Nobel Laureates endorsed Trump?

'nuff said.

Hey Epstein/Weinstein, how many Nobel Laureates have endorsed one or more of the dungheap of TOL posts created by your drug-addled mind?

Please try to explain why I'm supposed to be surprised to hear that 81 of your ad hoc heroes and fellow Nazi leftards/Darwin cheerleaders endorsed the scumbag, generic, "D." opposition to Trump.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Trump on "Proud Boys"..."Stand back and stand by".

Proud Boys latest:

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately. We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization. We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."

https://hollywoodunlocked.com/proud...bers-form-new-group-to-combat-white-genocide/

:plain:

Arthur Brain

It's going to be a quadruple whammy for Trump. He's the only president to serve a single term, get impeached, lose the popular vote and lose to the exact same number of electoral votes that he won by in 2016.

Sometimes, fact can be stranger than fiction...

:D

eider

Trump on "Proud Boys"..."Stand back and stand by".

Proud Boys latest:

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately. We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization. We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."

https://hollywoodunlocked.com/proud...bers-form-new-group-to-combat-white-genocide/

:plain:

Wow!
What a bunch of whammies....... !
Racist bigots or what?

eider

One day you're going to present something that either makes sense or challenges something someone actually believes. :chuckle:

Actually, I believe him already.
Arthur and I don't follow the same politics, or much else, to be honest.......... but any detached read of his posts shows integrity......

Arthur Brain

One day you're going to present something that either makes sense or challenges something someone actually believes. :chuckle:

Considering I was linking to both part of a Trump speech and a spokesperson for "Proud Boys" then of course they weren't going to make sense. Ones a narcissist travesty of a president and the other is a pathetic, nutball outfit.

Get a grip or go chuckle at yourself somewhere else.

:up: