Acts 2:34

Right Divider

Body part
So is what Jesus said to the Jews for us and not to us, or to us and not for us? LOL

You so remind me of jokes about dumbness.

And you get so bent out of shape when someone "abuses" you.

Can you really NOT tell the difference between the things that Jesus said specifically to Israel and generally applicable topics? Really?

You've make such a mess out of scripture by TRYING to FORCE your story upon it. You cannot even tell truth from fairy tale.

Here is what you say: "God the Father came as a son".
Here is what scripture says:
1Jn 4:9-10 KJV In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Those are clearly contradictory .... you are WRONG and scripture is RIGHT!

God's Truth

And you get so bent out of shape when someone "abuses" you.

Can you really NOT tell the difference between the things that Jesus said specifically to Israel and generally applicable topics? Really?

You've make such a mess out of scripture by TRYING to FORCE your story upon it. You cannot even tell truth from fairy tale.

1Jn 4:9-10 KJV In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Those are clearly contradictory .... you are WRONG and scripture is RIGHT!

You don't tell the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
You don't tell the truth.

I just told the truth and you ignored every word.

READ THIS AGAIN and RESPOND.

1Jn 4:9-10 KJV In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.​

Those are two very different things. Your's is WRONG and the Bible is RIGHT.

God's Truth

I just told the truth and you ignored every word.

READ THIS AGAIN and RESPOND.

1Jn 4:9-10 KJV In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.​

Those are two very different things. Your's is WRONG and the Bible is RIGHT.

I've explained it to you many times.

God the Father is an invisible Spirit and lives in unapproachable light, and no one has seen Him, except the son.

Before God the Father made anything, He made Himself a body, and this body is the body of Jesus Christ, and Jesus, the Son, in the body, was next to God the Father, who still existed eternally in the light.

The Father than spoke through this body, and He made everything that was ever made through this body.

When God the Father was coming to the earth as a man, He was giving up the body and life He had in heaven for an earthly body, a body of flesh.

After living as a man on earth, he died, raised up again, and then ascended to heaven and received the same body he had before coming to earth in the first place.

Now I will repeat everything I just said, but give scriptural reference.

God the Father is an invisible Spirit and lives in unapproachable light, and no one has seen Him, except the son.

Scriptural references:

John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Psalm 104:2 He wraps Himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent,

Exodus 33:20 And He added, "You cannot see My face, for no one can see Me and live."

1 Timothy 616 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, has made Him known.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Before God the Father made anything, He made Himself a body, and this body is the body of Jesus Christ, and Jesus, the Son, in the body, was next to God the Father, who still existed eternally in the light.

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Hebrews 11:27 By faith Moses left Egypt, not fearing the king's anger; he persevered because he saw Him who is invisible.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Revelation 21:6 And He told me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 2:8 To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of the First and the Last, who died and returned to life.

The Father than spoke through this body, and He made everything that was ever made through this body.

Revelation 3:14 To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God's creation.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:10 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.
(Look at that, they are one and the same.)

When God the Father was coming to the earth as a man, He was giving up the body and life He had in heaven for an earthly body, a body of flesh.

Philippians 27 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Romans 8:3 For what the Law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh,

Hebrews 2:17 For this reason He had to be made like His brothers in every way, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, in order to make atonement for the sins of the people.

After living as a man on earth, he died, raised up again, and then ascended to heaven and received the same body he had before coming to earth in the first place.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:24 Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Revelation 21:6 And He told me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 2:8 To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of the First and the Last, who died and returned to life.

Right Divider

Body part
I've explained it to you many times.

NONE of the scripture that you "quoted" proves this silly idea of yours.

Pure cultic baloney.

AGAIN, Jesus spoke about being WITH HIS FATHER BEFORE ALL CREATION. John 17:5.

The first "body" that God created was animals. The first human body was that of Adam.

God's Truth

NONE of the scripture that you "quoted" proves this silly idea of yours.

Pure cultic baloney.

AGAIN, Jesus spoke about being WITH HIS FATHER BEFORE ALL CREATION. John 17:5.

The first "body" that God created was animals. The first human body was that of Adam.

You are merely denying the truth. God made the First and the Last first.

You say He made animals first before He made the earth, before He made the angels?

See how dumb your argument sounds?

The Bible says God made everything through the body Christ.

By the way, you are goofy not putting my scriptures that I gave to support what I said.

Right Divider

Body part
You are merely denying the truth.
No, I'm not. That would be YOU!

God made the First and the Last first.
:juggle:

WRONG CONTEXT... you understand NOTHING.

You say He made animals first before He made the earth, before He made the angels?
You always TRY to TWIST the words of other into something completely stupid. It is YOU making up stupid stuff.

Here is the ORDER of CREATION.
  1. Heaven and earth.
  2. Plant life
  3. Animal life
  4. Human life.
See how dumb your argument sounds?
I fully understand that the truth sounds dumb to you.

The Bible says God made everything through the body Christ.
NO, IT DOES NOT.

By the way, you are goofy not putting my scriptures that I gave to support what I said.
Wrong again... you are always wrong.

God's Truth

You always TRY to TWIST the words of other into something completely stupid. It is YOU making up stupid stuff.

1. Heaven and earth.
  2. Plant life
  3. Animal life
  4. Human life.

NO, IT DOES NOT.

NO, IT DOES NOT.

Right Divider

Body part

NO, IT DOES NOT.

Quit spamming.

Right Divider

Body part
Exactly. Why don't you stop spamming?!
The only one spamming here is you.

The same 'liar' and 'cult' comments, and the same dumb juggling emoji.
  • You have lied constantly.
  • Your idea are cultic.
  • Your confusion is well symbolized by the juggling emoji.
Try replying to the scriptures I give and give your false understanding of them.
Your fairy tale is not supported by scripture.
I give you an accurate description of the scripture and you hate it.

God's Truth

The only one spamming here is you.
  • You have lied constantly.
  • Your idea are cultic.
  • Your confusion is well symbolized by the juggling emoji.
Your fairy tale is not supported by scripture.
I give you an accurate description of the scripture and you hate it.

Stop spamming.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I did write David's Lord.

You did not write David's Lord; you wrote the phrase, "David's Lord". Are you really so insane as that you cannot even distinguish between something or someone that is named, on the one hand, and a word or phrase used to name that thing or person, on the other hand? Evidently you are.

Or, maybe when you say, "I did write David's Lord", you mean that you wrote a letter to David's Lord. Is that it?

I was objecting to your introduction of the phrase "YHWH the Son", a phrase or title that is not found in the Scriptures and especially cannot be deducted from Psalm 110:1.

All right, hypocrite: Where in the Scriptures did you find your phrase, "David's Lord"? That's right: nowhere. It's not in there. Neither can it be deducted from Psalm 110:1, nor from anything else in the Bible, nor even from anything outside of the Bible. What can be deducted from Scripture are propositions, not phrases. Your anti-Christ enmity against logic knows no bounds.

TrevorL

Greetings again 7djengo7,
Where in the Scriptures did you find your phrase, "David's Lord"? That's right: nowhere. It's not in there. Neither can it be deducted from Psalm 110:1, nor from anything else in the Bible,
Matthew 22:41–46 (KJV): 41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. 43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? 46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.
Any more questions?

Kind regards
Trevor

Right Divider

Body part
The Lord said to my Lord.

They are one and the same.
They are one... you got that part correct.

The Bible speaks of THEM distinctly. Deal with it. Agree with the Bible instead of your fairy tale.

Jesus is God the Father come as a son of man.
There is not any support for that in the Bible. The Bible says that God SENT HIS SON... not "sent the Father as a son".

Gal 4:4 KJV But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Continue to disagree with the Bible if you like. I'm going with the Bible, God's Word is God's Truth.

God's Truth

They are one... you got that part correct.

The Bible speaks of THEM distinctly. Deal with it. Agree with the Bible instead of your fairy tale.

They are not different. They are exactly the same. If they would be different they would be TWO DIFFERENT GODS!

There is not any support for that in the Bible. The Bible says that God SENT HIS SON... not "sent the Father as a son".
Hebrews 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

[/COLOR][/INDENT]
Continue to disagree with the Bible if you like. I'm going with the Bible, God's Word is God's Truth.

You go by what a false teacher taught you.