Leftist fascination with fascism

Gary K

Banned
Back in 1933 a Hollywood movie was produced promoting fascism. The story is a Republican President is elected that is nothing more than someone who wants to use the presidency as a way to enrich himself and his buddies. He is injured in a car wreck and the angel Gabriel visits him in his coma and convinces him to become a "progressive". The movie then goes on to illustrate how he becomes a dictator enforcing fascist policies on the nation for their own good. This movie is on youtube so you can watch it for yourself and see how much the left has always been fascinated with fascist ideology as Hollywood has always been leftist in it's ideology. They put forward the same ideas back in the 1930s that they are promoting today.

Edit. The movie is being messed with as all audio is being omitted.

eider

Back in 1933 a Hollywood movie was produced promoting fascism. The story is a Republican President is elected that is nothing more than someone who wants to use the presidency as a way to enrich himself and his buddies. He is injured in a car wreck and the angel Gabriel visits him in his coma and convinces him to become a "progressive". The movie then goes on to illustrate how he becomes a dictator enforcing fascist policies on the nation for their own good. This movie is on youtube so you can watch it for yourself and see how much the left has always been fascinated with fascist ideology as Hollywood has always been leftist in it's ideology. They put forward the same ideas back in the 1930s that they are promoting today.

Edit. The movie is being messed with as all audio is being omitted.

Ah, but can we watch it on evil television?

You knock telly but need us to watch films?

What a joke.

Gary K

Banned
Ah, but can we watch it on evil television?

You knock telly but need us to watch films?

What a joke.

As I don't watch TV, I can watch it and suffer very little indoctrination. As you watch tv on a daily basis you get brainwashed regularly and regular exposure to brainwashing is cumulative in nature.

But, since you're too afraid of seeing what your side actually promotes you're going to attack me in any way you can. That's OK as it is what I expect from you. Doesn't bother me in the least other than it's a sad thing to see the daily evidence of the destruction of your critical thinking ability. That bothers me as you're not the only one doing it. There are billions of people world wide doing the same thing. I know what it was like to desire to be self-destructive and I don't like seeing others do it to themselves as I know how much it hurts them.

eider

As I don't watch TV, I can watch it and suffer very little indoctrination. As you watch tv on a daily basis you get brainwashed regularly and regular exposure to brainwashing is cumulative in nature.

On Monday evening I turned on my telly and watched a program celebrating thirty years of exploration with the Hubble space telescope.
Yeah....... that really brainwashed me.

You are brainwashed against tv but use computers? That's what institutional indoctrination can do top folks.
The best way is Individual Investigation and not Institutional Indoctrination.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Rubbish.......... that was a perfectly logical question.

Oh, ya. 'Cause you're all about asking "perfectly logical questions", aren't you?

How long could you manage for food, drink etc if your home was in a lock-down or curfew situation?

Do you have enough "food, drink etc" to tide you over through the night, until you can get to the grocer tomorrow morning?

eider

Hardly, if he's gonna knock television he can hardly knock films by the same token, or promote them really.

Morning Arthur..... !!
How are you doing?
I had a telephone consultation with a doc yesterday...... can't remember anything like that before but it went really well. She decided to try anti-histamine and sent a prescription to my local chemist which I collected soon afterwards.
Garages are closing around here. There is so little petrol/diesel business that Sainsburys closed their garage and now Tesco has closed its garage as well. One garage left open on the Thanet Way and that is getting more business than ever before.

BBC text service reports that Mike Pence visited a large hospital yesterday and was the only person present who didn't wear a face mask.
Amazing............... just amazing. That should please the right-wing tribal brigade here.. :D

eider

Oh, ya. 'Cause you're all about asking "perfectly logical questions", aren't you?
And a happy and merry good day to you! Turn on that smile and prepare for another day of joy.

Do you have enough "food, drink etc" to tide you over through the night, until you can get to the grocer tomorrow morning?
I notice that you highlighted 'curfew', when you should have highlighted 'lockdown'. We are still holding to and supporting a lockdown here.
Neighbours are having trouble, as is you really care which somehow I doubt. My next door neighbour is a housewife with two children. Her huisbad is a civil engineer controlling a big job in Houston, Texas and she has two children. She cannot leave her children at home but she cannot take them to the foodmarket to shop..... that kind of thing.
My other neighbour is old and self isolating and he has not been out in a fortnight now..... so we are helping out as nest we can.

Why am I telling you this....... I don't think you give a hoot. You were trying to point score ..... true?

See ya later....... a lot later......:wave:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
BBC text service reports that Mike Pence visited a large hospital yesterday and was the only person present who didn't wear a face mask.

What an interesting thing for you to focus on eider - things must be just hunky-dory in your neck of the woods to have such an obsessive interest in what's going on over here. Got that Coronavirus thing licked yet?

Total Coronavirus Deaths in the United Kingdom

Oh, I guess not.

Bummer, dude.

Still, best to focus your irrational obsessive attention on another country's second in command, eh?

I can't imagine being so obsessed with British leadership that I'd care what Raab was or wasn't wearing :dizzy:

eider

It's a clear case of "projection."

These members tell us that they are educated and intellectually capable people, but then insist on telling us junk like this. Is it that they are just knowingly deceiving others, or are they nuts?

eider

What an interesting thing for you to focus on eider - things must be just hunky-dory in your neck of the woods to have such an obsessive interest in what's going on over here. Got that Coronavirus thing licked yet?

That's you. ...... totally.
What you can't seem to grasp is that our leaders should set examples, and yours have been failing to do that quite badly of late.
The BBC reports quite closely upon your leaders, maybe because their mistakes are so amazing to us here?

Now, since your response was to show the number of our fatalities here in the UK, with silly (delighted?) comments, that needs to be replied to..
For a couple of weeks now both @Authur Brain and I have recognised that the UK is going to be the worst hit country in Europe (have a check back) so your comments about this can only show your amusement at what this sickness can really do. You didn't seem to really get a clear idea of what we were all in for earlier on.

Don't forget that on 13th April you claimed that the US was past the peak of the worst that this sickness could do to the US. That was very dangerous because it suggested that you would support a relaxing of State lockdowns back them. Just think of where the US would be now if it had listened to such as you.

Try not to be so pleased with thousands of deaths, doser, it makes your claims of religious zeal look..... strange.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Does anybody take any notice of your defamations any more?
​​​​​​

You were lying when you said "Don't forget that on 13th April you claimed that the US was past the peak of the worst that this sickness could do to the US"

That was a lie

You are a liar

it's not a defamation when it's the truth, liar