The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
As long as we are here on this earth in our Adamic bodies we are sinners.

But for the Christian and the Christian only, The law has been abolished by Jesus Christ.

But you say that you sin.

Your last sin-what law was it that defined that transgression/sin, that you committed, since sin is the transgression of the law?How can you sin, if there is no law, since sin is the transgression of the law, dementia man?

Christians are physically sinners.

Spiritually, they are perfect and complete "In Christ". Listen to Paul, Romans 7:25.
Made up dung-no such thing as scripture distinguishing "physically sinning" vs. "spiritually sinning, troll, intoxicated demon.

t you say that you sin.

Your last sin-what law was it that defined that transgression/sin, that you committed, since sin is the transgression of the law?

You say that you sin. What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law.

john w

Hall of Fame

But for the Christian and the Christian only, The law has been abolished by Jesus Christ.

Spiritually, they are perfect and complete "In Christ". Listen to Paul, Romans 7:25.

Observe, the meltdown, dementia, of Pate...

So, drunk, if sin is the transgression of the law, and, if there is no law,as you assert, to define the transgression/sin, as you argue.......

How can you say you commit transgressions/sins?

Are you that deep into the sad world of diminished capacity? I have a few attorney friends, that can be appointed your guardian, power of attorney.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell us, Pate, with more of your demonic "logic"- how can Christians be called sinners, i.e., be charged with committing sins, by definition, when, as you "argue," there is no law for Christians, only sinners(distinguishing them, the lost, as sinners, from Christians), you quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, when there is allegedly no law, it being abolished,according to you, to define sin for Christians, to define the offense?

Tell us, POPE Pate, how can a Christian be termed a "sinner," which, by definition, is one who commits a sin/transgression, if there is no law for them to be charged with a sin/offense/transgression?Your entire "argument" for the law being abolished for Christians, is, that if there is no law, the Christian cannot be charged with a sin/transgression, you quoting "Where there is no law there is no transgression." So, how is that a Christian, is a "sinner?" A sinner, by definition, commits a sin. What sin?

Pate quoted this, dozens of times, in his "argument:"

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate:The law was made for sinners, John W., not Christians. Apparently, you need the law, being a sinner!!!!!!!!!!!

Other/me, to Pate: You said Christians are still considered sinners, Pate. How can that be, since, if there is no law, according to you, by which they can be judged to commit a sin/transgression? .Remember....Your "argument"....Where there is no law there is no transgression, no sin!!!!That is why the law had to be abolished, according to your premise.

Pate: Well, urr, uh,....You need the law....I am led by the Holy Spirit, you see, uh, urr....

Go ahead, Pate. Spin, lie, change biblical words, delete words, re-invent the meaning of words, to get yourself out of this ditch you are in.

Go ahead, Pate.

Watch the spam, 1 line sound bytes with which he replies. Watch...

john w

Hall of Fame

You say that you sin. What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law.?

Robert Pate

Banned
You say that you sin. What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law.?

Spiritually, I am not under the law. Spiritually, I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven, Ephesians 2:6.

I doubt very much that you will understand that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Spiritually, I am not under the law. Spiritually, I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven, Ephesians 2:6.

I doubt very much that you will understand that.

You lied. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

Answer the question, you devious, satanic troll.

Robert Pate

Banned
You lied. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

I was right, you didn't understand it.

All you can think about is the law, because the law is your Jesus and your religion.

As far as I am concerned the law was nailed to the cross of Christ, Colossians 2:14. I am not under it, nor am I subject to it.

I am spiritually "In Christ" where there is rest and peace, Hebrews 4:10.

john w

Hall of Fame
I was right, you didn't understand it.

All you can think about is the law, because the law is your Jesus and your religion.

As far as I am concerned the law was nailed to the cross of Christ, Colossians 2:14. I am not under it, nor am I subject to it.

I am spiritually "In Christ" where there is rest and peace, Hebrews 4:10.

No, we understand your satanism, Pate.

Caught lying, again.You assert that the law was made for sinners, per 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV. You admit that you are a sinner, thus under the law, demon.

Evasion,misdirection, as I predicted.

You lied-again.. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

You lied, again. You asserted that the law was made for sinners, not Christians, per 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV. You admit that you are a sinner, thus, you are under the law, satanist.

Sin is the transgression of the law. You commit sins, by your own admission.

1. So, what law did you transgress, that resulted in your sin/transgression, that defines the transgression/sin? It cannot be the perfect, good, just, holy, spiritual law of God, since you assert that law no longer exists for you/Christians, being abolished, "poof/gone," void.

2. How can you commit a transgression/sin, such as murder, robbery/theft, adultery, lying................if there is no law against it, no law defining it as a transgression/ sin?

How can you commit an offense/transgression/crime, against the laws of the US, such as theft, speeding, arson, murder,....................if there is no law defining them as offenses/transgressions/crimes, giving you knowledge that they are offenses/transgressions/crimes?

Why do you not propose to abolish the laws of the US against theft, speeding, arson, murder,...................so that there is no offense/transgression/crime for breaking them, such as you do in justifying why the law of God must be abolished?

3. How did you come to know that you commit sins/transgressions, .....

Romans 3 KJV

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

.....without a/the law defining them as sins/transgressions, letting you know that they are sins/transgressions?

Tell all of TOL, Pate, and quit spamming your spin, misdirection.Tell us, troll.

Not a peep, from the bible deleter, troll who asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ was an impotent, not being able to die for all of our sins in the future, and thus asserts that the law must be abolished, since he is unable to die for those sins-on record.

1.You say that, demon, because you deleted/replaced words in Colossians 2:14 KJV, as your daddy devil instructed you:

Colossians 2 KJV

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

666 devil/Pate version:

Colossians 2:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Blotting out the --------------ordinances(law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Sssssssssssssssssssss...admitted devil child....like daddy devil, like son....

2.Pate-on record-the appointed feasts are not according to the law.

3. Pate-on record, rejects the righteousness of God, which is why, he has deleted words from this scripture:

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

666 Pate/devil Romans 3:21

But now the righteousness of God with the law is manifested.

=delete being witnessed by the law and the prophets, as he attempts to abolish the law and prophets, the same law and prophets that testify to the Saviour, since he is a Christ rejector.

Nice sound byte, satanist:

Luke 24:44 KJV

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

John 5:39 KJV

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Psalm 40:7 KJV

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Hebrews 10:7 KJV

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Pate, to this fake "Jesus" of his:All you can think about is the law,this "volume of the book," because the law is your God the Father, and your religion.Here is the bird, "Jesus," as Genesis-John has been abolished, so that I can help prevent the law and the profits from testifying about you, and hide the righteousness of God, to which the law and prophets witness.

You wicked devil child:

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't understand. You don't understand because you don't want to believe that the law has been abolished.

God never intended for his people to live according to laws and rules. This is why the law was abolished. Under the New Covenant, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" It is not possible for you to live by faith, just like it was not possible for the Pharisees to live by faith.

This is why there was conflict between Jesus and the Pharisees. The law was given to the Jews as a keeper until Jesus arrived, but after Jesus arrived they were to live by faith, Galatians 3:25, 26.

Living by faith does not mean living by the law. Those that are living by faith are those that have ceased from their own works and have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. They no longer need the law or religion. As far as they are concerned they are perfect and complete "In Christ" Philippians 3:9.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't understand. You don't understand because you don't want to believe that the law has been abolished.

God never intended for his people to live according to laws and rules. This is why the law was abolished. Under the New Covenant, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" It is not possible for you to live by faith, just like it was not possible for the Pharisees to live by faith.

This is why there was conflict between Jesus and the Pharisees. The law was given to the Jews as a keeper until Jesus arrived, but after Jesus arrived they were to live by faith, Galatians 3:25, 26.

Living by faith does not mean living by the law. Those that are living by faith are those that have ceased from their own works and have entered into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. They no longer need the law or religion. As far as they are concerned they are perfect and complete "In Christ" Philippians 3:9.

Caught lying, again.You assert that the law was made for sinners, per 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV. You admit that you are a sinner, thus under the law, demon.

You lied-again.. You say that you commit sins. You assert that you are a sinner, by definition, one who commits sins.What law defines that you committed a sin/transgression of the law, since sin is a transgression of the law?

You lied, again. You asserted that the law was made for sinners, not Christians, per 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV. You admit that you are a sinner, thus, you are under the law, satanist.

1. So, what law did you transgress, that resulted in your sin/transgression, that defines the transgression/sin? It cannot be the perfect, good, just, holy, spiritual law of God, since you assert that law no longer exists for you/Christians, being abolished, "poof/gone," void.

2. How can you commit a transgression/sin, such as murder, robbery/theft, adultery, lying................if there is no law against it, no law defining it as a transgression/ sin?

How can you commit an offense/transgression/crime, against the laws of the US, such as theft, speeding, arson, murder,....................if there is no law defining them as offenses/transgressions/crimes, giving you knowledge that they are offenses/transgressions/crimes?

Why do you not propose to abolish the laws of the US against theft, speeding, arson, murder,...................so that there is no offense/transgression/crime for breaking them, such as you do in justifying why the law of God must be abolished?

Romans 3 KJV

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

.....without a/the law defining them as sins/transgressions, letting you know that they are sins/transgressions?

Tell all of TOL, Pate, and quit spamming your spin, misdirection.Tell us, troll.

Not a peep, from the bible deleter, troll who asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ was an impotent, not being able to die for all of our sins in the future, and thus asserts that the law must be abolished, since he is unable to die for those sins-on record.

1.You say that, demon, because you deleted/replaced words in Colossians 2:14 KJV, as your daddy devil instructed you:

Colossians 2 KJV

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

666 devil/Pate version:

14 Blotting out the --------------ordinances(law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

3. Pate-on record, rejects the righteousness of God, which is why, he has deleted words from this scripture:

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

=delete being witnessed by the law and the prophets, as he attempts to abolish the law and prophets, the same law and prophets that testify to the Saviour, since he is a Christ rejector.

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Pate, to this fake "Jesus" of his:All you can think about is the law,this "volume of the book," because the law is your God the Father, and your religion.Here is the bird, "Jesus," as Genesis-John has been abolished, so that I can help prevent the law and the profits from testifying about you, and hide the righteousness of God, to which the law and prophets witness.

You wicked devil child:

Robert Pate

Banned

Romans 3 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Colossians 2 KJV

666 devil/Pate version:

You wicked devil child:

john w

Hall of Fame
1. Pate: "As far as I am concerned, I deleted words in Colossians 2:14 KJV, on orders from my daddy the devil, to make the verse read that the law was nailed to the cross, instead of the sin debt/IOU. My daddy taught me well, as he also taught me how to teach others that Genesis-John has been abolished.

The law showed me what sin is, to lead me to Christ,Romans 3:20, Galatians 3:24-25.

vs.

As far as I am concerned the law was nailed to the cross of Christ

Pate: The law showed me what sin was, leading to me to Christ, even though it no longer existed, at that time,being nailed to the cross, 2000+ years ago, but I figger that it was resurrected for me, revived, then re-nailed to the cross, you see, well, uh, urr...

Witness, before your very eyes, the sad,rapid, deterioration of the mind, spiraling into the abyss of diminished capacity. I give you satanic, demonic Pate.

Do not let this happen to your loved ones, folks. Catch the warning signs early on...

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
1. Pate: "As far as I am concerned, I deleted words in Colossians 2:14 KJV, on orders from my daddy the devil, to make the verse read that the law was nailed to the cross, instead of the sin debt/IOU. My daddy taught me well, as he also taught me how to teach others that Genesis-John has been abolished.

vs.

Pate: The law showed me what sin was, leading to me to Christ, even though it no longer existed, at that time,being nailed to the cross, 2000+ years ago, but I figger that it was resurrected for me, revived, then re-nailed to the cross, you see, well, uh, urr...

Witness, before your very eyes, the sad,rapid, deterioration of the mind, spiraling into the abyss of diminished capacity. I give you satanic, demonic Pate.

Do not let this happen to your loved ones, folks. Catch the warning signs early on...

john w

Hall of Fame

Romans 3 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Colossians 2 KJV

666 devil/Pate version:

You wicked devil child:

Robert Pate

Banned
You have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith.

The law is not going to save you. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn.

"By the works of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Hang on to that law.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith.

The law is not going to save you. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn.

"By the works of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20..Hang on to that law.

I/others never said it does, you filthy, satanic false accuser.And no, you reject the gospel of Christ, and justification by faith, perverting it, with your satanic, on record assertion, that the walk in the law of the Saviour justifies us, not the righteousness of God, which is testified to by the law, which explains why you, under orders from the devil, your father, attempt to abolish the law, the law that also which testifies to the Saviour, and thus assert that the Saviour died for nothing..

Pate's demon driven "logic:": If the law exists, everyone is automatically lost, since the Saviour did not die for us breaking the law, and thus owing a sin debt/wage.

You satanic pawn.

Reduced to sound bytes, as he, once again, confirms that he utterly detests the perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual law of God, which testifies to the righteousness of God, and His character, to the world, and flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, hating them, and their scriptures.

You wicked God hater, lover of the devil's schemes, to eliminate the Saviour, and the scriptures, the law, the prophets, that testify to HIM.

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for.

Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Robert Pate

Banned
I/others never said it does, you filthy, satanic false accuser.And no, you reject the gospel of Christ, and justification by faith, perverting it, with your satanic, on record assertion, that the walk in the law of the Saviour justifies us, not the righteousness of God, which is testified to by the law, which explains why you, under orders from the devil, your father, attempt to abolish the law, the law that also which testifies to the Saviour, and thus assert that the Saviour died for nothing..

Pate's demon driven "logic:": If the law exists, everyone is automatically lost, since the Saviour did not die for us breaking the law, and thus owing a sin debt/wage.

You satanic pawn.

Reduced to sound bytes, as he, once again, confirms that he utterly detests the perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual law of God, which testifies to the righteousness of God, and His character, to the world, and flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, hating them, and their scriptures.

You wicked God hater, lover of the devil's schemes, to eliminate the Saviour, and the scriptures, the law, the prophets, that testify to HIM.

Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for.

Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Something wrong here.

Never or seldom quotes scripture and claims to be a Christian.

"Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

If you think that John W has the Spirit of God, then you probably believe that Snow White is a real live person.

john w

Hall of Fame
Something wrong here.

Never or seldom quotes scripture and claims to be a Christian.

"Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

If you think that John W has the Spirit of God, then you probably believe that Snow White is a real live person.
No, liar, I quote 4 times the amount of scriptures you quote, which you corrupt, by deleting words/sentences, replacing words/sentences,posting verses in isolation, adding words, and abolishing 3/4 of the book, you evil, admitted child of the devil, who hates the Saviour, asserting that He died in vain, and hater of the "volume of the book."

And no Christian deletes the law of God, and 3/4 of the book, you wicked, lost satanist, plague of TOL, that most members of the boc shun, because of your trash, dung, sulfur, from the pits of hell, wolf, posing as a sheep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.