The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
There you go, TOL-clueless. Walking in God's holy law, to 100% perfection, even if possible(and it is not)idiot, is just doing what is required-it is not the righteousness of God. The righteousness of God, is not only doing what is required, not doing this, that...but also doing everything right, not only in actions, but in "how you think, don't think"=the righteousness of God=thinking 100% as God does.

Vs.

Philippians 4 KJV
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Read it, Pate: not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law

" but"=contrasts the each man/woman's own righteousness, which is of the law, with the righteousness of God, through the faith of Christ, by faith- "that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Read it-the righteousness of God without the law[

Watch the deceptive, humanism response, from Pate, and changing the argument.

Watch.

The trash talker is not even close to the truth.

The law is the very nature and character of God. Jesus was God's law incarnate in human flesh, Romans 3:21.

It was God's Holy Law, "The Schoolmaster" that brought us to Christ, Galatians 3:24. But after faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" Gal 3:25.

The reason that we are no longer under the law is because "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not by rules and laws. The Holy Spirit, not the law is our guide. Jesus has replaced the law by abolishing it, Ephesians 2:15.

The law never did accomplish its purpose, this is why it has been done away, Hebrews 8:6, 7.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker is not even close to the truth.

The law is the very nature and character of God. Jesus was God's law incarnate in human flesh, Romans 3:21.

As I predicted, deceit, from the dung man, spreading satanism, changing the argument.

Again-There you go, TOL-clueless. Walking in God's holy law, to 100% perfection, even if possible(and it is not)idiot, is just doing what is required-it is not the righteousness of God. The righteousness of God, is not only doing what is required, not doing this, that...but also doing everything right, not only in actions, but in "how you think, don't think"=the righteousness of God=thinking 100% as God does.

Vs.

Philippians 4 KJV
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

" but"=contrasts the each man/woman's own righteousness, which is of the law, with the righteousness of God, through the faith of Christ, by faith- "that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Read it, devil boy-the righteousness of God without the law

Watch the deceptive, humanism response, from Pate, and changing the argument.

Confirmed:
It was God's Holy Law, "The Schoolmaster" that brought us to Christ, Galatians 3:24. But after faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" Gal 3:25.

As I predicted-he changes the subject, and uses a scripture, such as the above, to "prove" that the righteousness of God, is the law, because it brings others to Christ.

No, it's not moron-that is your idiot "logic."

Read it-
Philippians 4 KJV

The reason that we are no longer under the law is because "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not by rules and laws. The Holy Spirit, not the law is our guide.

=changes the argument.

Never said we were/are, you lying troll.

Jesus has replaced the law by abolishing it, Ephesians 2:15.

No scripture says that, including Ephesians 2:15 KJV, as I, others, have shown you, you satanic liar.
The law never did accomplish its purpose, this is why it has been done away, Hebrews 8:6, 7.

Hebrews 8 says no such thing, you satanic liar.

No scripture satanically asserts that God's holy law was abolished/destroyed/eliminated/vanished/replaced/done away with/replaced.

Your father satan taught you that.

Pate: US citizens are not under the law/jurisdiction of the laws of foreign countries, thus the laws of foreign countries are abolished/destroyed/eliminated/vanished/replaced/done away with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Wolf. Satanic moron, who asserts, on record, that water baptism saves, as keeping God's holy law is the righteous of God, and water baptism, was/is one of the requirements of the law. Pate says the Saviour's water baptism, to fulfill righteousness, was imputed to him, for justification.

On record.

Robert Pate

Banned
As I predicted, deceit, from the dung man, spreading satanism, changing the argument.

Again-There you go, TOL-clueless. Walking in God's holy law, to 100% perfection, even if possible(and it is not)idiot, is just doing what is required-it is not the righteousness of God. The righteousness of God, is not only doing what is required, not doing this, that...but also doing everything right, not only in actions, but in "how you think, don't think"=the righteousness of God=thinking 100% as God does.

Vs.

Philippians 4 KJV

Confirmed:

As I predicted-he changes the subject, and uses a scripture, such as the above, to "prove" that the righteousness of God, is the law, because it brings others to Christ.

No, it's not moron-that is your idiot "logic."

Read it-
Philippians 4 KJV

=changes the argument.

Never said we were/are, you lying troll.

No scripture says that, including Ephesians 2:15 KJV, as I, others, have shown you, you satanic liar.

Hebrews 8 says no such thing, you satanic liar.

No scripture satanically asserts that God's holy law was abolished/destroyed/eliminated/vanished/replaced/done away with/replaced.

Your father satan taught you that.

Pate: US citizens are not under the law/jurisdiction of the laws of foreign countries, thus the laws of foreign countries are abolished/destroyed/eliminated/vanished/replaced/done away with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Wolf. Satanic moron, who asserts, on record, that water baptism saves, as keeping God's holy law is the righteous of God, and water baptism, was/is one of the requirements of the law. Pate says the Saviour's water baptism, to fulfill righteousness, was imputed to him, for justification.

On record.

The trash talker is also a liar. I never said that baptism saves.

If you want to know the truth read the scriptures. Don't listen to heretics.

The scripture plainly says,

"Christ is the END OF THE LAW for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4.

I have better things to do than to listen to this trash talker, see you tomorrow.

glorydaz

Well, let's look at that.

The PURPOSE of the Law.

1. To show men their sin and shut every mouth...."that all the world may become guilty before God." Romans 3:19KJV

2. To "bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by FAITH". Galatians 3:24

Of course the law accomplishes it's purpose.
It's purpose is accomplished every single time a sinner hears the Gospel and believes.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker is also a liar. I never said that baptism saves.

If you want to know the truth read the scriptures. Don't listen to heretics.

The scripture plainly says,

"Christ is the END OF THE LAW for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4.

I have better things to do than to listen to this trash talker, see you tomorrow.

Yes it does, but your satanic "interpretation," that it means that the God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/no longer exists/replaced/has vanished, is from your daddy devil, as he taught you that, demon, not the LORD God.

And when any poser, like Pate, employs the tired "clencher" "plainly," it means the opposite.

The scripture "plainly" refutes your satanic assessment, "interpretation."

So there.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

The PURPOSE of the Law.

1. To show men their sin and shut every mouth...."that all the world may become guilty before God." Romans 3:19KJV

It's purpose is accomplished every single time a sinner hears the Gospel and believes.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Yes, d of g-Pate asserts that the laws was destroyed/made void-on record. No scripture says that.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, d of g-Pate asserts that the laws was destroyed/made void-on record. No scripture says that.

Of course it does. The trash talker is so blind that he cant read it.

A New Covenant he has made, the first old (law of Moses) Now that which is decaying and waxing old is ready to vanish away" Hebrews 8:13.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes it does, but your satanic "interpretation," that it means that the God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/no longer exists/replaced/has vanished, is from your daddy devil, as he taught you that, demon, not the LORD God.

And one any poser, like Pate, employs the tired "clencher" "plainly," it means the opposite.

The scripture "plainly" refutes your satanic assessment, "interpretation."

So there.

So there, you have gone against the scripture. "Christ is THE END of the law" Romans 10:4.

Robert Pate

Banned

The PURPOSE of the Law.

The law did not save the Jews, nor does it make one righteous, This is why we need a New Covenant, Hebrews 8:6,7.

Robert Pate

Banned
And yet you talk about it endlessly.

Is there a point?

It is a very important part of the Gospel. Paul talks about it a lot in Romans and Galatians.

If the law has not been fulfilled and abolished, no one can be saved.

To be under the law is a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is a very important part of the Gospel. Paul talks about it a lot in Romans and Galatians.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-24.

Why do you say fulfilled and abolished when Jesus said He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets but to fulfill?

Shalom.

Jacob

genuineoriginal

If you loved your neighbor as yourself you would sell all that you have and give it to the poor.
According to the scripture, people that love their neighbor as themselves are to rebuke their neighbor for sin.

Leviticus 19:17-18
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.​

Since sin is the transgression of the law, loving your neighbor means you are to rebuke your neighbor for transgressing the law that you claim has been abolished.

1 John 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

john w

Hall of Fame
So there, you have gone against the scripture. "Christ is THE END of the law" Romans 10:4.

There you go against the scripture, not having the Holy Spirit, but the spirit of the demon your daddy devil gave you , butchering, corrupting, the meaning of Romans 10:4 KJV, rejecting the apostle Paul's insistence that the law is not void, eliminated., destroyed, abolished, vanished.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

The most important part of the gospel is Jesus' word, not Paul's.

You skip Jesus' word to push your dogma.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

But it's no longer relevant.

The Mosaic law was superseded years ago.

Are you not able to catch up?

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course it does. The trash talker is so blind that he cant read it.

A New Covenant he has made, the first old (law of Moses) Now that which is decaying and waxing old is ready to vanish away" Hebrews 8:13.

Good one, 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV lost one. Read it:

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Pate-"is ready to vanish" means the same thing as "has vanished!!!!!"

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate: You do not have the Holy Spirit, Paul, and want to put others under the law!!!! The law is void, destroyed, abolished, no longer exists!!!!!!

_

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Robert Pate

Banned
The most important part of the gospel is Jesus' word, not Paul's.

You skip Jesus' word to push your dogma.

Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law was abolished when Jesus died on the cross. There is no conflict between Jesus and Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.