TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is a political element in just about anything politicians do.
I just saw a meeting in PA with Ellison, somebody video recorded it. He said if any dem in PA is not for a "clean" DACA, they are out and on their own. The first meeting this week with Trump went too well for Trump. He proposed passing DACA with border security and a small amount of money for the wall and then they could move to "comprehensive" immigration. The dems don't want solutions, they want to weaponize the dreamers and they do not care about them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just saw a meeting in PA with Ellison, somebody video recorded it. He said if any dem in PA is not for a "clean" DACA, they are out and on their own. The first meeting this week with Trump went too well for Trump. He proposed passing DACA with border security and a small amount of money for the wall and then they could move to "comprehensive" immigration. The dems don't want solutions, they want to weaponize the dreamers and they do not care about them.

That's true. They ONLY care about "Unseating" the President of the United States, no matter what the cost.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Far-Left" is only fooling themselves and a portion of the Population who happen to be uninformed, uneducated and, of course, misinformed. The 'latter' is misinformed by the Media, Hollywood, and the obstructionist liberal politicians.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually, it's very simple, the far-left is ONLY concentrating on getting rid of Donald Trump. No matter what they devise, say, lie about, and make accusations about, are the "Tools" they are using to try and achieve their agenda/goal. Remember, "Unseating" the President is their ONLY goal at this present time. Therefore, we can expect more imaginative attacks on the President in the near future. The idea is to "Throw anything/everything at the "WALL" (No pun intended) and see what happens to stick.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham didn't directly confirm President Donald Trump's use of the term "shithole countries" but did say Friday that he made his feelings known to the president about something negative he'd uttered.

“Following comments by the president, I said my piece directly to him yesterday," Graham said in a statement.

"The president and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel," he added. "I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals."

A day after Trump is alleged to have used the comments during a bipartisan White House meeting on immigration, questions rekindled anew of whether the president is a racist, especially as his words were reportedly directed at people from Africa, Haiti and El Salvador.

U.S. Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., a ranking member of Democratic House leadership and the Congressional Black Caucus, said he will pursue a censure resolution against the president next week.

"I am hopeful that we will do that and get bipartisan support for it," Clyburn said on CNN. "The president is the commander in chief, and this is the kind of conduct that would be 'unbecoming of an officer.' "

Few Republicans defended the president's remarks, and party leaders were silent most of Friday. Graham did not respond until the afternoon.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., told an audience in Milwaukee that Trump's comments were "very unfortunate, unhelpful" but quickly changed the topic to his own family's history of emigrating from Ireland.

He called immigration "a beautiful story of America" and said Africans in his hometown of Janesville, Wis., are "incredible citizens."

https://www.postandcourier.com/poli...cle_e99c2fba-f7a9-11e7-a381-d7950e17b81f.html

Lon

14b9c3cb20db3f5c047a54ca7fdfb6c2.jpg

President Bill Clinton ----------------------------------------- President Donald Trump

OR King David by that token! :noway:

What Trump said isn't "naughty" - it was a "racist" slur pure and simple and if that wasn't his intention, why hasn't he addressed the nation from the Oval Office to correct that impression?
It wasn't even racist. The only offense is calling third world places outhouses. That's the only concern: A political concern about offending people who have to live in those places "Because" liberals try to put on a nice face and use a nice spin, calling evil-good. Instead of "outhouse" it is 'their culture.' Well, no. Someone is exploiting these people because they have enough resources to end the problems, if they desired. I don't like the comparison, but instead, we should look at what the point is. Simply getting up and arms isn't dialogue. I can't change the President's words. Overlooking the word, I might be able to vote, or send money, or any number of other things (Imho, the more important).

What is truly sacrilegious is not only Trump's arrogance that his life is so exemplary that he has no need to seek God's forgiveness from sin, but reinforced by the decision by many conservative Christians to wilfully ignore those verses of Scripture rebuking those who follow that route!
:think:
"I try to lead a life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ... Why do I have to repent? Why do I have to ask forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?"
- Donald Trump
Wow, thanks for the whole quote. Question, do "you" try to live a life where you don't have to ask for forgiveness? What is wrong with 'trying not to sin?' Was there more? If this is it, I believe a LOT of people have done this man a disservice.

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

So is gossip and misrepresentation? :think: I didn't vote for Trump, but he is doing what he said and taking a LOT of flak for a job he is doing with no salary, and I think, for the most part, he is doing a good job AND incredibly better than Obama, Bush, or Clinton, imho.

musterion

Musterion, I usually enjoy your posts, however, I couldn't quite grasp or comprehend what you were trying to say here? It seemed like it went off in different directions and had no real point to it? Could you please articulate what you were trying to convey? Perhaps, point by point would help me to understand more clearly. I really want to get what you're saying.

The point was, even IF Trump is every bad moral thing they say he is, their outrage about him is FAKE because the exact same things were practiced by their heroes (worse, in the case of Teddy and his Dodge and FDRs internment of Japanese Americans). So you can know from that, that they're lying hypocrites.

glorydaz

The point was, even IF Trump is every bad moral thing they say he is, their outrage about him is FAKE because the exact same things were practiced by their heroes (worse, in the case of Teddy and his Dodge and FDRs internment of Japanese Americans). So you can know from that, that they're lying hypocrites.

Yep, and I was just reading this list of "bad words" some of the past presidents have said, including Obama and Clinton. The Funniest ones were by Abe Lincoln and Lyndon Johnson. I need to find that article, but I might get in trouble for saying "bad words".

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evangelical rift intensifies over Trump immigration remarks
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/1...tensifies-over-trump-immigration-remarks.html

NEW YORK – Donald Trump's vulgar remarks questioning why the U.S. should admit immigrants from Haiti and Africa have spotlighted the bitter divide among American evangelicals about his presidency.

While some of his evangelical backers expressed support for his leadership, other conservative Christians are calling the president racist and say church leaders had a moral imperative to condemn him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Evangelical rift intensifies over Trump immigration remarks
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/1...tensifies-over-trump-immigration-remarks.html

NEW YORK – Donald Trump's vulgar remarks questioning why the U.S. should admit immigrants from Haiti and Africa have spotlighted the bitter divide among American evangelicals about his presidency.

While some of his evangelical backers expressed support for his leadership, other conservative Christians are calling the president racist and say church leaders had a moral imperative to condemn him.

Well, allow me to enlighten you. There are out there, several so-called, "Christians" who are in fact, liberal non-Christians just pretending to be "True Believers." And, there are also Christians who are new to the faith and have yet to become 'mature in their faith." Lastly, there are Religious people who believe they're Christians, however, they end up being mere, "Religious Zealots" and not "True Believers." Not all of those who call themselves; "Christians" are actually "True Believers." The validity of these reports depends on what category these particular "Christians," belong in.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Got Ya.