TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of Trump's jobs is to "Drain the Swamp" and, thus far, he's been doing it. Look at all of the perverted people who have been exposed already. Hollywood, the Media, and a few Politicians have been exposed and had to step down. There's, no doubt, more to come.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump said he would "Drain the Swamp" and with God's Help, it will be done. No one, nor anything can stop Trump until God's Will has been completed and fulfilled.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It makes one wonder what 'controversy' will the far-left create, next? What a shame it is, that the Party of JFK (who happens to be one of my favorite Presidents of the past) has hit the bottom of the barrel and is extremely comfortable, being there.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've previously mentioned, when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s my entire family was Democrats. However, back then, the Democratic Party had yet to travel to the "Far-left." Todays Democratic Party isn't yesteryears Party, that's for certain.

musterion

I didn't vote for W expecting him to be any kind of moral paragon. Same with McCain (sure turns out he ain't one) and Romney. Ditto Trump.

It's easy for people with no morality except expediency for power to selectively judge others whose major sin - the only sin different from their own - is differing with them politically and being an obstacle to their attaining power.

Do not listen to hypocrites like jgarden and Barbie when they preach. They are like filthy rats shrieking in outrage at the smudges on other filthy rats. No, they're worse because they don't actually mean it. They PRETEND to care. They want you to BELIEVE they care so you'll pay attention to them and can further the provided narrative of the day.

But they don't actually care when Trump stated the fact that there are loose women who throw themselves at billionaires and will allow you, if you're wealthy, to grab them by the vulva.

They don't actually care about women's rights when they murder hundreds of baby girls daily.

They don't actually care about minorities who they want to see stay enslaved on welfare, dependent on government tax theft which they provide in exchange for votes.

They don't actually care if Trump called "sh|tholes" nations where open defecation is actually practiced.

They don't actually care if Trump is a (relative) moral scumbag, since Teddy Kennedy, JFK and FDR were as well but they are considered saints to democrats

They REALLY don't care when innocent Americans are beaten, robbed, raped and murdered by unassimilable morons who cannot function in our society.

They don't actually care about ANYTHING except (a) further weakening and disintegrating America in order to (b) attain and keeping more power. So they're willing to lie about anyone and anything to do it.

Pay these lying hypocrites no heed and believe nothing they say. They have their reward.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I didn't vote for W expecting him to be any kind of moral paragon. Same with McCain (sure turns out he ain't one) and Romney. Ditto Trump.

It's easy for people with no morality except expediency for power to selectively judge others whose major sin - the only sin different from their own - is differing with them politically and being an obstacle to their attaining power.

Do not listen to hypocrites like jgarden and Barbie when they preach. They are like filthy rats shrieking in outrage at the smudges on other filthy rats. No, they're worse because they don't actually mean it. They PRETEND to care. They want you to BELIEVE they care so you'll pay attention to them and can further the provided narrative of the day.

But they don't actually care when Trump stated the fact that there are loose women who throw themselves at billionaires and will allow you, if you're wealthy, to grab them by the vulva.

They don't actually care about women's rights when they murder hundreds of baby girls daily.

They don't actually care about minorities who they want to see stay enslaved on welfare, dependent on government tax theft which they provide in exchange for votes.

They don't actually care if Trump called "sh|tholes" nations where open defecation is actually practiced.

They don't actually care if Trump is a (relative) moral scumbag, since Teddy Kennedy, JFK and FDR were as well but they are considered saints to democrats

They REALLY don't care when innocent Americans are beaten, robbed, raped and murdered by unassimilable morons who cannot function in our society.

They don't actually care about ANYTHING except (a) further weakening and disintegrating America in order to (b) attain and keeping more power. So they're willing to lie about anyone and anything to do it.

Pay these lying hypocrites no heed and believe nothing they say. They have their reward.

Musterion, I usually enjoy your posts, however, I couldn't quite grasp or comprehend what you were trying to say here? It seemed like it went off in different directions and had no real point to it? Could you please articulate what you were trying to convey? Perhaps, point by point would help me to understand more clearly. I really want to get what you're saying.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That is not Trump's point. And he has made his point over and over again while the media and the leftists have ignored it. He has said that because verifying who the people are that come out of the countries is so difficult that it is next to impossible to know who they are. Thus we are wide open to importing terrorists. He has a very valid point that every one of his political opponents have ignored, and that includes the media.

This is another one of Trump's policies that are based upon common sense and respect and caring for the US citizen. Importing people that are impossible to identify is something no nation on earth should do. To do so is to open your doors to those who hate you the most. it is nothing more than self-destructive and self-defeating behavior.
That point doesn't really make sense given the context of the meeting.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have a real problem with "W." First of all, I voted for him. In hindsight, I don't like the way he decided to rush into a War with Iraq without absolute knowledge there were "Weapons of Mass Destruction," there. Secondly, I don't like seeing the way he was acting when he was told about the 9/11 attack. It seemed rather odd now that we know what was occurring. He was in a classroom full of Kids and was told our country was under attack. Why would he just, sit there and continue to listen to those Kids? It seems the 'normal' reaction would be, to leave the venue immediately, just in case there was another strike planned?

I've lost respect for him over the years. His Dad, on the other hand, wasn't exactly the kind of guy that was worthy of anyone's trust. First of all, he was, Ex-CIA and secondly, he appears to be one of the first Presidents that brought up, "A one world government" in one of his speeches. Both Sr. and Jr. were members of the secret "Skull and Bones" group. JFK warned us about "Secret Organizations" just before he was assassinated.

I'll leave all of that business to the "Conspiracy Advocates" though.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That point doesn't really make sense given the context of the meeting.
The dems, the progressive left want new voters. Voters they can predict and control, they want these immigrants and refugees to depend on government. They've seen what's happened in the Southwest, red to purple or even blue. They do not care about the country, only votes, power and control.

[FONT=&quot]Or maybe not so unintended. Now that immigration-advocacy groups and associated ethnic lobbies have become major constituencies of the Democratic party, the political ramifications of mass immigration have become difficult to ignore. One need not be a partisan or a cynic to believe that the term “undocumented Democrat” is not merely a conservative epithet but in fact exactly the way Chuck Schumer and other Democratic leaders look on illegal immigrants in the U.S. today. The problem is not just with amnesty but with the structure of our legal-immigration system. Because of family preferences, immigration begets more immigration — a fact of which Schumer is keenly aware.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452140/democrats-immigration-more-it-helps-them[/FONT]

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The dems, the progressive left want new voters. Voters they can predict and control, they want these immigrants and refugees to depend on government. They've seen what's happened in the Southwest, red to purple or even blue. They do not care about the country, only votes, power and control.

[FONT="]Or maybe not so unintended. Now that immigration-advocacy groups and associated ethnic lobbies have become major constituencies of the Democratic party, the political ramifications of mass immigration have become difficult to ignore. One need not be a partisan or a cynic to believe that the term “undocumented Democrat” is not merely a conservative epithet but in fact exactly the way Chuck Schumer and other Democratic leaders look on illegal immigrants in the U.S. today. The problem is not just with amnesty but with the structure of our legal-immigration system. Because of family preferences, immigration begets more immigration — a fact of which Schumer is keenly aware.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452140/democrats-immigration-more-it-helps-them[/FONT]

Yep, votes are the "Bottom Line."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The far-left don't care about minorities, justice, doing right, morals, and righteousness. They care about votes. In other words; "Votes begat power and money." And, that's the name of the game, for them. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see the agenda of the far-left, with ease. The Democratic Party counts on the ignorance, naivety, and uninformed people of our country. To the far-left Dems, these particular citizens are just, "Useful Idiots."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Everything and anything the 'far-left' does or says is aimed at "Unseating President Trump," by all means necessary. They don't care about anything else. They're driven by their hatred and animosity towards Donald Trump. After all, according to them, "he wasn't supposed to win?"

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Explain yourself, here?

I mean that freeloader was saying Trump's point was about vetting for terrorists but the context of the meeting was about broader immigration and DACA. The shithole countries were Haiti and Africa. Not usually the ones we focus on for terrorism. I don't think letting terrorists in had anything to do with Trump's comments. Vetting for terrorists is one element of Trump's immigration/refugee policy but not one that I think factored into this issue.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

[FONT="]Or maybe not so unintended. Now that immigration-advocacy groups and associated ethnic lobbies have become major constituencies of the Democratic party, the political ramifications of mass immigration have become difficult to ignore. One need not be a partisan or a cynic to believe that the term “undocumented Democrat” is not merely a conservative epithet but in fact exactly the way Chuck Schumer and other Democratic leaders look on illegal immigrants in the U.S. today. The problem is not just with amnesty but with the structure of our legal-immigration system. Because of family preferences, immigration begets more immigration — a fact of which Schumer is keenly aware.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452140/democrats-immigration-more-it-helps-them[/FONT]

There is a political element in just about anything politicians do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The 'far-left' are obviously, mystified/horrified at this apparent, Anomaly that occurred right under their very noses. They're still in "Shock" one year later. Their "Golden Girl" Hillary (Teflon Hill) Clinton lost to a 'non-politician.' That has to be traumatizing for them. No doubt, most of them are now relying on, Therapists, Tranquillizers, and Safe-areas, in order to cope.